ADVERTISEMENT

When’s the prime time hearing on record high gas prices?

Anybody know? Americans care about that topic much more than jAnUaRy 6th. Thanks in advance if you have any info on when those are taking place.
Or the inaction by politicians and law enforcement over inner city crime, or the BLM ANTIFA riots, or condemning protesting in front of Supreme Court justices homes along with death threats directed at them.... Instead they keep getting distracted by Trump

Boilers - We all know that this is all transitory. Add this to the border is closed, the economy is the best in the world, Putin is to blame …. I could go on but why bother.

The good news is that the people are watching this administration and are signaling their disapproval.

it’s only a matter of time. Biden will be a lame duck present in 7 months.
Amazing how tone deaf this administration and Dems are. They are more concerned about hanging Trump for the wacky riot by lunatics than paying attention to what is happening now. And for the easily triggered, I hope Trump doesn’t run and will vote for someone else in the primary as I did the first time

Anybody know? Americans care about that topic much more than jAnUaRy 6th. Thanks in advance if you have any info on when those are taking place.
You do realize that gas prices historically have no real association with which party is in office? And the world wide effects of COVID as well as Russia's actions are mostly to blame?

Amazing how tone deaf this administration and Dems are. They are more concerned about hanging Trump for the wacky riot by lunatics than paying attention to what is happening now. And for the easily triggered, I hope Trump doesn’t run and will vote for someone else in the primary as I did the first time
So you think a concerted effort to overturn a Democratic election should be ignored? Lie after lie after lie? The first time in the history of the nation? Really??!! Maybe this should just happen with every future election. The losing side can scream "STOLEN" and do everything possible to overturn the results.... And do you also realize that the cost of gas has to do mostly with factors OUTSIDE the control of any political party? Damn I am so glad I do not live in the midwest anymore....

So you think a concerted effort to overturn a Democratic election should be ignored? Lie after lie after lie? The first time in the history of the nation? Really??!! Maybe this should just happen with every future election. The losing side can scream "STOLEN" and do everything possible to overturn the results.... And do you also realize that the cost of gas has to do mostly with factors OUTSIDE the control of any political party? Damn I am so glad I do not live in the midwest anymore....
Guessing you didn't actually graduate from college?
Guessing you either work for the government or in education? Where did I say 1/6 should be ignored? I’d be in favor of a true investigation that had all sides represented. The current committee’s main goal is to get Trump. They have tried to get him 2 times previously and this is their one last time. Im a firm believer the main goal is to prevent him from running in 2024. This could be a win win, you get his hide the country gets Desantis..

Another point you’re wrong is where I live. You fell into the liberal stereotype that is “dumb deplorables” have to live in red America. I grew up in Indiana and continued to live there another 11 years after graduating with 2 Purdue degrees. I then moved to Michigan and lived there for 21 years then moved to California and lived there for 3 years before moving to Kauai over a year ago. Bottom line, I moved to progressively Bluer states and live in the bluest of Blue states.

Last edited:
Not nearly as glad as those that live here are.

Are you talking about the Russian hoax promoted by Hillary and her gang, and the FBI being complicit in trying to overthrow Trump's election?

Or the inaction by politicians and law enforcement over inner city crime, or the BLM ANTIFA riots, or condemning protesting in front of Supreme Court justices homes along with death threats directed at them.... Instead they keep getting distracted by Trump
C'mon man, there's nothing as important as driving a stake through the Orange Guy's heart, so he can never run again. Over 5 years of slandering Trump and they never get tired.

• Love
Reactions: BSIT
Two questions for you:

-- How exactly was that rag tag group of unarmed demonstrators going to overturn the election? That's a narrative that the Dems keep pushing, but exactly what is the mechanism that they were going to use to keep Trump in office?

-- Trump authorized 20K National Guard troops for security. Cheney acknowledged that the House was aware of intel that there may be some violence. Knowing there was the potential for violence, why did neither Pelosi nor Bowser deploy the troops? That simple act would have stifled the incursion into the House.

Leases, permits and other Federal/State regulations add significant cost to domestically produced oil. State and Federal taxes add even more to the cost of gas.

Two questions for you:

-- How exactly was that rag tag group of unarmed demonstrators going to overturn the election? That's a narrative that the Dems keep pushing, but exactly what is the mechanism that they were going to use to keep Trump in office?

-- Trump authorized 20K National Guard troops for security. Cheney acknowledged that the House was aware of intel that there may be some violence. Knowing there was the potential for violence, why did neither Pelosi nor Bowser deploy the troops? That simple act would have stifled the incursion into the House.

Leases, permits and other Federal/State regulations add significant cost to domestically produced oil. State and Federal taxes add even more to the cost of gas.
Get this through your head...
...so you might stop repeating this BS.

The threat to overturn the election came from the inside. It was all based on Pence refusing to complete the certification process.......not some rioters taking over the government. If they had been able to get their hands on Pence or Pelosi who knows what would have happened. But the protest turned riot was just one of the ways trump wanted to put pressure on Pence to do what he wanted.

Trump repeatedly and publicly said Pence should send the election results back to the states.
Alternate electors were chosen in seven states, with coordination from the trump admin, and false documents were created. These would be used if Pence refused to certify and sent the results back to the states.

This was part of the Eastman memo, a six step plan designed to overturn the election. Navarro also had a similar plan called the Green Bay sweep.

Trump and members of his admin pressured states to do recounts and not to certify their results.

Trump wanted to replace AG Rosen with Jeffery Clark.....who was all on board to start a DOJ investigation into election fraud in the seven swing states......something Barr refused to do and which led to his dismissal. But White House Council threatened to resign in mass if trump went through with it. Clark even had letters drawn up to send to the states.

The protest/riot was just another method of pressuring Pence and the system. It represent the real threat to overturn the election. Either you are unaware of everything else going on or are just focusing on the riot as the means to overturn because it there was little chance that, by itself, the riot would accomplish the goal. But for the proud boys and the oathkeepers, maybe it was.

But the riot was not the clear and present danger to the election. It was trump and his frantic efforts to find anyway to stay in power. If he could pressure Pence to just delay the certification, muddy up the waters, stay in the office past January 20th, maybe get his supreme court involved again, who knows what the result would be.

There was no request by trump for 10k or 20k troops, or whatever number trump threw out. You need to provide a link that proves that.

Regardless, the entire argument by you and FOX and all the trump apologists is bunk. You're trying to make the ridiculous argument that although the rioters and extremist groups who broke through police lines, beat up law enforcement, broke down doors and windows, and threatened the Congress members in their chambers were somehow not the REAL problem......it was that law enforcement failed to stop them. That's where you want to focus, not the illegal acts themselves. That's freakin insane. Don't blame the Fox who got in the henhouse, blame the dog who didn't stop him. Don't blame the bank robber, let's focus on the security guard that didn't stop him.
The fault lies with the traitorous scumbag losers who believed the words of their candidate over their government and decided to take the law into their own hands. True patriots.

The threat to overturn the election came from the inside. It was all based on Pence refusing to complete the certification process.......not some rioters taking over the government. If they had been able to get their hands on Pence or Pelosi who knows what would have happened. But the protest turned riot was just one of the ways trump wanted to put pressure on Pence to do what he wanted.

Trump repeatedly and publicly said Pence should send the election results back to the states.
Alternate electors were chosen in seven states, with coordination from the trump admin, and false documents were created. These would be used if Pence refused to certify and sent the results back to the states.

This was part of the Eastman memo, a six step plan designed to overturn the election. Navarro also had a similar plan called the Green Bay sweep.

Trump and members of his admin pressured states to do recounts and not to certify their results.

Trump wanted to replace AG Rosen with Jeffery Clark.....who was all on board to start a DOJ investigation into election fraud in the seven swing states......something Barr refused to do and which led to his dismissal. But White House Council threatened to resign in mass if trump went through with it. Clark even had letters drawn up to send to the states.

The protest/riot was just another method of pressuring Pence and the system. It represent the real threat to overturn the election. Either you are unaware of everything else going on or are just focusing on the riot as the means to overturn because it there was little chance that, by itself, the riot would accomplish the goal. But for the proud boys and the oathkeepers, maybe it was.

But the riot was not the clear and present danger to the election. It was trump and his frantic efforts to find anyway to stay in power. If he could pressure Pence to just delay the certification, muddy up the waters, stay in the office past January 20th, maybe get his supreme court involved again, who knows what the result would be.

There was no request by trump for 10k or 20k troops, or whatever number trump threw out. You need to provide a link that proves that.

Regardless, the entire argument by you and FOX and all the trump apologists is bunk. You're trying to make the ridiculous argument that although the rioters and extremist groups who broke through police lines, beat up law enforcement, broke down doors and windows, and threatened the Congress members in their chambers were somehow not the REAL problem......it was that law enforcement failed to stop them. That's where you want to focus, not the illegal acts themselves. That's freakin insane. Don't blame the Fox who got in the henhouse, blame the dog who didn't stop him. Don't blame the bank robber, let's focus on the security guard that didn't stop him.
The fault lies with the traitorous scumbag losers who believed the words of their candidate over their government and decided to take the law into their own hands. True patriots.
@BuilderBob6 How much of your life did you just waste letting your out of control, rampant, TDS make you type all that bullsh*t?

fail-wheelbarrow.gif

They're affected by the Policies of the Administration in control and Biden's war on fossil fuels is a significant factor in the price.

Probably the biggest is the EPA restrictions on refineries which makes it cost prohibitive to build new ones and also cost prohibitive to repair old ones. So as they wear out, they are just shut down with no plan for a replacement.

That's one of the things it seems people ignore. Refinery capacity and nothing is done to expand that by reexamining the laws put in place and realizing they hurt us far more than they help.

Probably the biggest is the EPA restrictions on refineries which makes it cost prohibitive to build new ones and also cost prohibitive to repair old ones. So as they wear out, they are just shut down with no plan for a replacement.

That's one of the things it seems people ignore. Refinery capacity and nothing is done to expand that by reexamining the laws put in place and realizing they hurt us far more than they help.
100% x 10 but try and convince the idiot Democrats of this.

Get this through your head, Bob, so you might stop repeating your nonstop bs.

Get this through your head, Bob, so you might stop repeating your nonstop bs.

"As Sund’s requests were denied, the Trump administration continued working on getting then-President Trump to formally authorize the deployment of as many as 20,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 rally, according to Just The News, which conducted interviews with then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and his Chief of Staff Kash Patel."

Where does it say he formally requested it?

The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. “We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’” Miller responded. “And [Trump] goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No,I’m not talking bullsh--. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’”

The reporter, Adam Ciralsky, asked Miller why Trump threw out such a big number: “The president’s sometimes hyperbolic, as you’ve noticed. There were gonna be a million people in the street, I think was his expectation.” (It was just thousands of people.)

In other words, 10,000 troops was a guesstimate based on Trump’s inflated belief in his ability to draw a crowd. The statement did not come as part of a meeting to discuss how to handle the event. Instead, it appears to have been an offhand remark. That’s not the same thing as a “request.” (Trump certainly knew how to order the deployment of National Guard troops in June 2020.)

In fact, the Defense Department never acted on Trump’s remarks, according to our reporting, as department officials did not regard the offhand comment to be a “direct order,” as Meadows claimed.

No, my narrative is that the riot was only one part of the effort to overturn the election, you completely ignore everything else.

The only reason you focus on STOOPING the riot is because you you want people to forget about the insurrectionists who actually COMMITTED the violent and treasonous acts. Again, blame the security guard and not the bank robber.

Your logic works like this.....

Yeah, our guys beat up the police and broke into the Capitol.....but but but your guys didn't stop them.
That's absolutely insane. For you to be cocky asshole and act like that's actually relevant, that it SOMEHOW SHIFTS THE BLAME FOR THE RIOT defies all logic. The rioters are to blame, not the people that didn't stop them. You're a partisan idiot.

"As Sund’s requests were denied, the Trump administration continued working on getting then-President Trump to formally authorize the deployment of as many as 20,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 rally, according to Just The News, which conducted interviews with then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and his Chief of Staff Kash Patel."

I

Bob, the key elements in the timeline are right before your Adam Schiff style editing:

Carol Corbin of the DoD contacted USCP Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher on January 2nd to see if the USCP was going to request the Guard (The National Guard only go when invited to go. The Legislative Branch controls Capitol Security). He responded back the next day that a request was not forthcoming after discussing it with COP Sund.

Because of the increased threat, Monday January 4 COP Sund requests the ability to have the National Guard from the House and Senate Sargant at Arms. The request was denied.

This is consistent with what Patel, Meadows, and the then-Sec of Defense have said.

Correct me if I am wrong, Bob, but the way it works is that POTUS cannot officially authorize National Guard troops unless asked to by the Capitol Police and the DC Mayor. Why did both decline to ask for National Guard support?

More relevant to the made-for-tv partisan fake hearing, why isn't the so-called 'investigative committee' asking these questions and trying to find out?

Can you think of any possible reason the "investigation" wouldn't want to look into that issue (not to mention the role of the FBI)?

Where does it say he formally requested it?

The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. “We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’” Miller responded. “And [Trump] goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No,I’m not talking bullsh--. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’”

The reporter, Adam Ciralsky, asked Miller why Trump threw out such a big number: “The president’s sometimes hyperbolic, as you’ve noticed. There were gonna be a million people in the street, I think was his expectation.” (It was just thousands of people.)

In other words, 10,000 troops was a guesstimate based on Trump’s inflated belief in his ability to draw a crowd. The statement did not come as part of a meeting to discuss how to handle the event. Instead, it appears to have been an offhand remark. That’s not the same thing as a “request.” (Trump certainly knew how to order the deployment of National Guard troops in June 2020.)

In fact, the Defense Department never acted on Trump’s remarks, according to our reporting, as department officials did not regard the offhand comment to be a “direct order,” as Meadows claimed.

No, my narrative is that the riot was only one part of the effort to overturn the election, you completely ignore everything else.

The only reason you focus on STOOPING the riot is because you you want people to forget about the insurrectionists who actually COMMITTED the violent and treasonous acts. Again, blame the security guard and not the bank robber.

Your logic works like this.....

Yeah, our guys beat up the police and broke into the Capitol.....but but but your guys didn't stop them.
That's absolutely insane. For you to be cocky asshole and act like that's actually relevant, that it SOMEHOW SHIFTS THE BLAME FOR THE RIOT defies all logic. The rioters are to blame, not the people that didn't stop them. You're a partisan idiot.
''You're a partisan idiot.''

More @BuilderBob6 hypocritical bullsh*t.

Not only are you a partisan idiot, you are an idiot in every possible way there is to be one. You should be held up for the world to see what happens when TDS rots out your brainalthough I am doubtful there was much there to start with.

What would ''STOOPING'' the riot have done? People could have only rioted standing in their doorways?

Last edited:
More relevant to the made-for-tv partisan fake hearing, why isn't the so-called 'investigative committee' asking these questions and trying to find out?
If you had watched or bothered to follow up, you'd know that the investigation included "why the Capitol was not better prepared." So, it seems they ARE asking these questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT