ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the Difference between H and L sections in the Stands?

Jul 10, 2022
Seeing tickets available same section but some are H and some are L. I thought it would mean High or Low but it doesn't seem that's correct when I look at row numbers. Can anybody please tell me what the difference is? Thanks.

Seeing tickets available same section but some are H and some are L. I thought it would mean High or Low but it doesn't seem that's correct when I look at row numbers. Can anybody please tell me what the difference is? Thanks.
I think its the legacy fee, which you probably shouldn't have to worry about. Seat low and center have I think a $250 ride tagged on for season ticket holders, outside that it's $125. But if you buying available you don't have to pay any of it.

You are correct, here is how it goes. Entering a section in Ross-Ade from the concourse level, an aisle divides each section. As you enter, the 'high' side is to the right and the 'low' side is to the left.

For example, the low side will have seats 0 thru 30 and the high side will have seats 130 to 160.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT