ADVERTISEMENT

What Planet is this Idiot Living On?

Joe is just telling us "HIS" truth, which never seems to match any evidence necessary to support it.
What I meant is that Joe probably doesn't even know what he says and so his statements are untruths rather than lying. Lying only takes place when someone is knowingly telling untruths...

Reactions: BoilerMadness
What I meant is that Joe probably doesn't even know what he says and so his statements are untruths rather than lying. Lying only takes place when someone is knowingly telling untruths...
I think of Joe as a Walter Mitty clone. He knows his limitations, so he compensates for his shortcomings by having a hyperactive imagination.

In his imagination, he graduated at the top of his class, has multiple degrees, intimidates Corn Pop and he's been everywhere and done everything known to man.

He's been caught multiple times plagiarizing speeches and the dumb SOB gives the plagiarized speeches verbatim. He doesn't even have the sense to personalize the speeches.

Joe is just a big bull shitter and once he gets on a roll, his mind and his mouth may take him anywhere. I agree with you. He's been BSing for so long, he probably does believe everything he says.

I consider myself an independent and do not usually get involved in many political discussions. I will ask you all a question? What is a lie? And what is it’s purpose? I doubt any of you know how many times President Reagan lied! During his presidency I was a messenger boy for the military. Sometimes I read the messages I delivered! Did Hillary lie? Yes she did! Did honest Abe lie? Yes he did! Many times! Did Churchill lie? Yes! Ask the Indians in Oklahoma if they were lied to. Was Trump ever convicted of perjury? No because in the trial where he lied he settled out of court before a verdict was read and the court decided not to charge him. This was in the 90’s and I’d a public record involving the case of his ny apartments . Did trump lie about trump university?

the question to ask about a lie is if it is intentional or was just a misrepresentation. Did the person admit to providing wrong information?

As for Biden and trump and the rest of congress, I don’t believe anybody over 70 should be running our country or making decisions that affect others. What does a 75 year old know about abortions? What does a 75 year old remember about anything?

as for gas prices, I was in Indiana last weekend. Gas prices were cheaper where I live in Ohio. And they are cheaper in kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. The cheapest gas prices can be found at the new chain BuCEes! It’s in Texas and the south.

I find it interesting that different gas stations charge different prices for the exact same gas. We have a gas storage facility about a mile from our house. I see gas trucks from about 4 different gas companies all going to the same gas storage tanks to fill up their trucks to supply to their stores. And each store charges a different price for the same gas. I also see the same gas company charging different prices depending on their location.

as for net worth, I see a lot of people selling homes now for a lot more than they are worth! I don’t see any of the sellers complaining about selling their homes at outrageous prices. I don’t see the real estate agents complain about their commissions. I do see a lot of buyers complaining about the higher prices. So, if you ‘re a seller it’s great. If you’re a buyer it’s not so great.

And going back to people lying. Something to consider is why did the person lie? Did the person just not know the truth? Did they lie to protect themselves? Or were they lying to protect others? Churchill lied to protect his country. He lied to save lives.

I don’t intentionally lie. But often times I provide information that is not totally correct in other’s viewpoints! And often times I speculate! And many people don’t like my speculations. I once was a part of the federal government swamp. I decided I did not have the personality required to live that type of life. I was almost a stock broker, but they lie through their teeth every hour they work to make their commissions. They care very little about their clients! Coaches lie all the time about player injuries! They don’t want their opponents to know their plans!

So I’ll repeat. Gas prices are around $3.50 in states other than Indiana. And as you get older, you tend to forget and misread and mustard things. And if you read enough history books and worked for the federal government you would realize and know every past President has lied many times. What you don’t know is why they lied!

I consider myself an independent and do not usually get involved in many political discussions. I will ask you all a question? What is a lie? And what is it’s purpose? I doubt any of you know how many times President Reagan lied! During his presidency I was a messenger boy for the military. Sometimes I read the messages I delivered! Did Hillary lie? Yes she did! Did honest Abe lie? Yes he did! Many times! Did Churchill lie? Yes! Ask the Indians in Oklahoma if they were lied to. Was Trump ever convicted of perjury? No because in the trial where he lied he settled out of court before a verdict was read and the court decided not to charge him. This was in the 90’s and I’d a public record involving the case of his ny apartments . Did trump lie about trump university?

the question to ask about a lie is if it is intentional or was just a misrepresentation. Did the person admit to providing wrong information?

As for Biden and trump and the rest of congress, I don’t believe anybody over 70 should be running our country or making decisions that affect others. What does a 75 year old know about abortions? What does a 75 year old remember about anything?

as for gas prices, I was in Indiana last weekend. Gas prices were cheaper where I live in Ohio. And they are cheaper in kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. The cheapest gas prices can be found at the new chain BuCEes! It’s in Texas and the south.

I find it interesting that different gas stations charge different prices for the exact same gas. We have a gas storage facility about a mile from our house. I see gas trucks from about 4 different gas companies all going to the same gas storage tanks to fill up their trucks to supply to their stores. And each store charges a different price for the same gas. I also see the same gas company charging different prices depending on their location.

as for net worth, I see a lot of people selling homes now for a lot more than they are worth! I don’t see any of the sellers complaining about selling their homes at outrageous prices. I don’t see the real estate agents complain about their commissions. I do see a lot of buyers complaining about the higher prices. So, if you ‘re a seller it’s great. If you’re a buyer it’s not so great.

And going back to people lying. Something to consider is why did the person lie? Did the person just not know the truth? Did they lie to protect themselves? Or were they lying to protect others? Churchill lied to protect his country. He lied to save lives.

I don’t intentionally lie. But often times I provide information that is not totally correct in other’s viewpoints! And often times I speculate! And many people don’t like my speculations. I once was a part of the federal government swamp. I decided I did not have the personality required to live that type of life. I was almost a stock broker, but they lie through their teeth every hour they work to make their commissions. They care very little about their clients! Coaches lie all the time about player injuries! They don’t want their opponents to know their plans!

So I’ll repeat. Gas prices are around $3.50 in states other than Indiana. And as you get older, you tend to forget and misread and mustard things. And if you read enough history books and worked for the federal government you would realize and know every past President has lied many times. What you don’t know is why they lied!
Are you in some kind of denial about the inflation rate? Do you have a 401k? Post its YTD performance.

I think of Joe as a Walter Mitty clone. He knows his limitations, so he compensates for his shortcomings by having a hyperactive imagination.

In his imagination, he graduated at the top of his class, has multiple degrees, intimidates Corn Pop and he's been everywhere and done everything known to man.

He's been caught multiple times plagiarizing speeches and the dumb SOB gives the plagiarized speeches verbatim. He doesn't even have the sense to personalize the speeches.

Joe is just a big bull shitter and once he gets on a roll, his mind and his mouth may take him anywhere. I agree with you. He's been BSing for so long, he probably does believe everything he says.
if he believes all he says, then it isn't lying...just telling untruths. If he has no idea whether what he says is true or not, then he isn't lying again...just telling untruths. Being a bit slow has it advantages... ;0

if he believes all he says, then it isn't lying...just telling untruths. If he has no idea whether what he says is true or not, then he isn't lying again...just telling untruths. Being a bit slow has it advantages... ;0
But Joe has a 50 year track record of lying/misrepresenting things/being very loose with the truth. Do you really believe him, when he says that he's NEVER discussed any of Hunter's business dealings with him? There are people, who have been in the room with them, when they were talking about their business dealings. That info was on Hunter's laptop and was corroborated.

Hunter rode with Joe on AF2 from DC to Beijing. While they were in China, the Bank of China gave Hunter $1.5 Billion to invest for them. Imagine if you were on a plane with your Father, taking that long flight from Beijing back to DC. Do you think you may be excited enough to tell your Dad that you just got $1.5 Billion to invest and could potentially make millions of dollars from the transactions. Wouldn't Joe be excited, knowing that the Big Guy gets 10%?

Reactions: tjreese
But Joe has a 50 year track record of lying/misrepresenting things/being very loose with the truth. Do you really believe him, when he says that he's NEVER discussed any of Hunter's business dealings with him? There are people, who have been in the room with them, when they were talking about their business dealings. That info was on Hunter's laptop and was corroborated.

Hunter rode with Joe on AF2 from DC to Beijing. While they were in China, the Bank of China gave Hunter $1.5 Billion to invest for them. Imagine if you were on a plane with your Father, taking that long flight from Beijing back to DC. Do you think you may be excited enough to tell your Dad that you just got $1.5 Billion to invest and could potentially make millions of dollars from the transactions. Wouldn't Joe be excited, knowing that the Big Guy gets 10%?
I said it before; Biden is a life long democrat politician. He doesn't have to deal with truth or facts. Those are minor details.
He just needs his constituency to believe what he says (and they usually do, without questioning anything).

We know the media has no interest in any investigation into the dems side and they will continue until people quit looking to the media for their source of info...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT