ADVERTISEMENT

What Planet is this Idiot Living On?

What are the lies re: "the most common gas price?" That was the only thing I commented on.

It's a stupid thing to say/brag about... the "most common gas price"... absurd. But how is it a "lie"?
So you think that the most common gas price before he took office was $5?

I just paid 4.79 today for gas so I'd love to see where there are prices at $3.39.

Last edited:
What are the lies re: "the most common gas price?" That was the only thing I commented on.

It's a stupid thing to say/brag about... the "most common gas price"... absurd. But how is it a "lie"?
The most common gas price was not $5 when he took office, nor is it $3.39 now.

Here's what I found on it: https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/fact-check-biden-gas-prices/index.html

Looks like the HIGH in June was $5.00, but the mode when he took office was like $2.39 and now it's like $3.49 or so.

Dumb stuff to say either way because even if it was factual, it's still a misleading and meaningless number.
As I said, he lied. He’s always been a liar, and now he’s a liar with dementia.

"The most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over five dollars when I took office," Biden said.

Wait - Maybe Biden thinks he took office 4 months ago ???

As I said, he lied. He’s always been a liar, and now he’s a liar with dementia.

"The most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over five dollars when I took office," Biden said.
Cool!

What's the phrase you guys use? Oh yes. "They're all liars." So I don't care if he lies about gas prices, while some of you don't seem to care if someone lies about, I dunno, election integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
So you think that the most common gas price before he took office was $5?.

I just paid 4.79 today for gas so I'd love to see where there are prices at $3.39.
Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky. (as of 10/28/22)

Surely you understand that the price you pay where you are is not necessarily the price that everyone is paying everywhere, right?

Last edited:
Of course she is.

But again, you don’t defend Trump… except you do. Because you knew exactly what I was talking about and again chose to deflect. Mark.
Look, we get it. You’re butthurt because I called your dementia patient president a liar, you asked for proof, and I provided it.

So you go with your lame “But what about Trump!!??” whining.

Very predictable.

Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky. (as of 10/28/22)

Surely you understand that the price you pay where you are is not necessarily the price that everyone is paying everywhere, right?
Yes of course I know that, but that wasn't my question. You avoided answering where it was $5/gal before he took office.

Cool!

What's the phrase you guys use? Oh yes. "They're all liars." So I don't care if he lies about gas prices, while some of you don't seem to care if someone lies about, I dunno, election integrity.
That's rich, considering that's all the Dems have done for YEARS.

Last edited:
Yes of course I know that,
Well, that's good. Because when you said "I just paid 4.79 today for gas so I'd love to see where there are prices at $3.39" it sounded like you meant that the fact YOU paid a price higher than $3.39 made you believe that nobody could have possibly been paying $3.39 or lower. I guess, rather than not understanding, you were actually just curious about what places had prices at $3.39 or lower. So, glad I could help!
but that wasn't my question. You avoided answering where it was $5/gal before he took office.
I didn't avoid it. There's just no reason to answer it because we all know it wasn't $5/gal before he took office.

Great, so we agree that he lied out of his asshole.
He might have. He also might have intended to refer to what prices were at their highest point in June (you know, like has been his message on other platforms) and simply said the wrong thing. You all are always quick to point out his difficulty speaking and, yet, never seem to consider that as a possibility when you have the chance to label something as a lie. I won't purport to know which is true in this case. Regardless, the claim as stated is clearly false.

He might have. He also might have intended to refer to what prices were at their highest point in June (you know, like has been his message on other platforms) and simply said the wrong thing. You all are always quick to point out his difficulty speaking and, yet, never seem to consider that as a possibility when you have the chance to label something as a lie. I won't purport to know which is true in this case. Regardless, the claim as stated is clearly false.
So either he intentionally lied, or he thinks he took office in June.

So either he intentionally lied, or he thinks he took office in June.
Or he meant to say down from over $5 "at its peak" rather than "when I took office." All of these are possible, and since none of us are inside his head, nor do we know what was written on the teleprompter, we'll probably never know what's ACTUALLY true. But still, regardless of the reason he said it, what he actually said is clearly false.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
Or he meant to say down from over $5 "at its peak" rather than "when I took office." All of these are possible, and since none of us are inside his head, nor do we know what was written on the teleprompter, we'll probably never know what's ACTUALLY true. But still, regardless of the reason he said it, what he actually said is clearly false.
Yeah because Slow Joe has really earned the benefit of the doubt, right ?

Did he “mean to say” he finished in the bottom 20% of his law school class instead of the “top half” ?

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
This is pot meets kettle territory when it comes to Trump. Many of the things he was called for as "lies" were not lies, but you guys never consider the possibility that his words were constantly being skewed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT