ADVERTISEMENT

What is Romeo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am defending nothing. What I am saying is that whatever it is that it does not belong here.

If a person is making threats against others, that is a job for law enforcement. That is their job to determine and take action that is appropriate. It has nothing to do with our discussions.

I am defending nothing. What I am saying is that whatever it is that it does not belong here.

If a person is making threats against others, that is a job for law enforcement. That is their job to determine and take action that is appropriate. It has nothing to do with our discussions.
It's probably fair. People should be aware that disagreeing with @Mgkcbb could lead to threats against themselves or their families.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Advanced stats say Romeo is a far superior defender to Nojel.

Defensive Rating

Nojel 101.5

Romeo 91

200w.gif

Its ok, its all incorrect anyways so Im mot shook.

Its an indictment on their acceptance that Ive proven them wrong at every step of the turn, however, that theyve given up on the stats and facts Ive presented shooting down every basketball argument theyve tried and moved onto making other things up.

What pathetic individuals even spend this much time on a rivals team board discussing a rival team? Dont shame them, do the right thing and pray for them while continuing to show them the statistical light when it comes to this beautiful game that they have such a fundamental misunderstandig of.
actually this thread was started by Purdue fans, on a Purdue site, to discuss IU's leading scorer. So calling IU fans responding to this thread 'pathetic' seems a tad bit hypocritical.

Reactions: BirdAlfordBailey
actually this thread was started by Purdue fans, on a Purdue site, to discuss IU's leading scorer. So calling IU fans responding to this thread 'pathetic' seems a tad bit hypocritical.

Not too mention MGK has posted and started numerous threads concerning Romeo both on here and the national board. Romeo lives rent free in MGK head. Also seems to be a lot more going on up there as well as he clearly has his own issues.

Youre an Indiana slappy on a Purdue board. So thats an end to the discussion right there.

Youll never see me go post on an I diana board. I dont find your program relevant. I dont care what your fanbase thinks. I just come here to talk basketball with Purdue fans.

We tried having our own threads over here but so many of you indiana slapjacks come over here wanting our validation that weve had to resort to preemptively starting indiana threads as a way to sort of contain you guys in those so we will have our own threads on our own board, again, that you guys visit not just on a daily basis but an hourly basis seeking our approval and opinions.

Is it possible to ignore a thread just like a poster? Yeah I know just don't click on it, but it's too much like click bait.

Youre an Indiana slappy on a Purdue board. So thats an end to the discussion right there.

Youll never see me go post on an I diana board. I dont find your program relevant. I dont care what your fanbase thinks. I just come here to talk basketball with Purdue fans.

We tried having our own threads over here but so many of you indiana slapjacks come over here wanting our validation that weve had to resort to preemptively starting indiana threads as a way to sort of contain you guys in those so we will have our own threads on our own board, again, that you guys visit not just on a daily basis but an hourly basis seeking our approval and opinions.
"end of discussion"...then you go off for another long rambling paragraph.
as for your opinions and approval, not sure which I desire less. It will require some inward reflection on my part.

have your mom up your meds some. or get laid more. Or both.

Reactions: Bay Area Boiler
"end of discussion"...then you go off for another long rambling paragraph.
as for your opinions and approval, not sure which I desire less. It will require some inward reflection on my part.

have your mom up your meds some. or get laid more. Or both.

How many posts will you make on a Purdue boardtoday? We are at at least 2 in this thread and counting.

You come off as a little brother wanting big brothers attention because you finally avcomplished something youve seen big brother do over and over the past few years.

Can we just agree that Carson and Romeo are both great. Romeo will be the better pro but none of us really care that much about that. What I say is the truth. It just is, live with it!

Reactions: BirdAlfordBailey
How many posts will you make on a Purdue boardtoday? We are at at least 2 in this thread and counting.

You come off as a little brother wanting big brothers attention because you finally avcomplished something youve seen big brother do over and over the past few years.
I will spend less time on this board today then the amount time you spend researching Romeo's stat metrics. Your own rabid boiler brethren on this board are taking the disavow strategy with you. Pretty clear sign that you have a problem.

I will spend less time on this board today then the amount time you spend researching Romeo's stat metrics. Your own rabid boiler brethren on this board are taking the disavow strategy with you. Pretty clear sign that you have a problem.

So at least 3 now.

and just cut the big/little brother stuff...you guys haven't won a championship since they used to pull the ball out of the peach basket after every made shot.

What is Romeo? A passing ship in the night that will be gone next season leaving IU fans wishing for what could have been if his game had been allowed time to mature before leaving for where he really wanted to be.

Reactions: BBG
What is Romeo? A passing ship in the night that will be gone next season leaving IU fans wishing for what could have been if his game had been allowed time to mature before leaving for where he really wanted to be.
While I think it would be awesome if he came back, everyone knew he would be a one and done from the beginning.

I'm extremely confident in IU at this point. We are looking like a top 2 or 3 team in the conference at this point. Purdue has shot slightly better to this point. Going into yesterday's games it was even though.
Percentage wise it was almost even, but then again, Tommy Luce is the best three point shooter on either team by your logic.
As for how IU looks so far, it’s early. Playing the strength of schedule IU has played isn’t going to tell us much. Last nights game being as close as it was at home, while only playing one road game worth noting all season, could be a something to ponder before these next 6 games or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT