ADVERTISEMENT

What does Purdue do to correct “Lack of Discipline”?

Now your response is about what you think I'd do? Got it. So are you going to admit you were wrong about this not being a recurring issue? Or are you just going to dig a bigger hole for yourself? Maybe you should look at the part about remaining silent...
Dude. You’re a proven 🤡on here. You believe every penalty in a game , warrants being punished by benching.

Dude. You’re a proven 🤡on here. You believe every penalty in a game , warrants being punished by benching.
Well, I'm not the one that can't admit he's wrong. You're the only one on here that claims there's no history of dumb penalties that have cost Purdue games. Funny how you won't address the question. Keep deflecting and projecting "bruh"...

Well, I'm not the one that can't admit he's wrong. You're the only one on here that claims there's no history of dumb penalties that have cost Purdue games. Funny how you won't address the question. Keep deflecting and projecting "bruh"...
Where did I deny we have had dumb penalties. I’m challenging you because you player bash and coach bash with every mistake . You want players benched and coaches fired. That, bruh, is why you are the village idiot. ( and has never played an organized sport)

Where did I deny we have had dumb penalties. I’m challenging you because you player bash and coach bash with every mistake . You want players benched and coaches fired. That, bruh, is why you are the village idiot. ( and has never played an organized sport)

purduepat1969 said:
Do you even watch the games? We have a long history of making boneheaded mistakes at critical points during games. Least penalized means nothing.
"Read the original post old geyser. I can name 2 in the last 5 years. Let’s hear your “ history” of them. Let’s see, in 10 years we played a little over 120 games. Name me 12. That’s 10%. I’ll wait…."

That's your response in quotes above. Someone as young as you shouldn't have memory issues. Maybe if you'd shut up and stop bashing other fans, you'd recognize your own issues...

"Read the original post old geyser. I can name 2 in the last 5 years. Let’s hear your “ history” of them. Let’s see, in 10 years we played a little over 120 games. Name me 12. That’s 10%. I’ll wait…."

That's your response in quotes above. Someone as young as you shouldn't have memory issues...
Said I remembered two boneheaded plays. You are counting “ muffed punts” for fks sake. You try to count every penalty as a game changing mistake. The topic was really dumb plays. A muffed punt is not that. It’s an error, just like dropping a pass. But…. Since you’ve never played an organized sport, you wouldn’t know things like that.

Said I remembered two boneheaded plays. You are counting “ muffed punts” for fks sake. You try to count every penalty as a game changing mistake. The topic was really dumb plays. A muffed punt is not that. It’s an error, just like dropping a pass. But…. Since you’ve never played an organized sport, you wouldn’t know things like that.
Deflection. Again. Have a good life. I'm sure you're the life of parties everywhere...if you have any friends. Which is doubtful...

So pull Rondale because he muffed a punt? Got it, because after all, no one ever muffs a punt. Maybe pull the QB when he gets a delay of game. Lol. You’re an idiot too. “ Delay of game? Aiden get your ass over here on the bench! I’ll teach you about consequences! I know we have to drive down the field via passes, Burton, get in there!!!!”🤡🤡
We're talking about late hits, unsportsmanlike, etc type penalties. Which is what Brohm said he would bench people for and didn't. I know it's super exciting for you to get straight to the name calling part but try to read and follow along first next time.

We're talking about late hits, unsportsmanlike, etc type penalties. Which is what Brohm said he would bench people for and didn't. I know it's super exciting for you to get straight to the name calling part but try to read and follow along first next time.
Nah, the comment was about muffed punts by PurduePat. Read post 49. He thinks all those “ dumb” game changing penalties should be punished by benching and suspending players. He’s a non athlete. Never played. He’s never been the man in the arena

Last edited:
We can all banter how bad the refs sucked, but giving up 30 yards due to unsportsmanlike conduct killed the should have been comeback win.
Appears to be a pattern of lack of discipline and costly mistakes.
Good teams don’t shoot themselves in the foot. Bad teams get emotional about referring. bad calls, and lose.
Purdue is heading to 6-6 very fast and that is if we are lucky late in the season.
Was Syracuse also undisciplined with their roughing the passer, shoving Durham on the PAT, 2 interceptions (1 on a dumb trick play, 1 while the QB was getting tackled like AOC was), a fumbled punt, about 90 yards of penalties, and a missed short field goal, or are we just glossing over that?

It’s impossible to play a game without mistakes. Some mistakes are more costly than others. Purdue wound up having some bad luck (ex 2 interceptions reversed on calls that had nothing to do with the play). Im sure there will be a game later this season where Purdue will get the benefit of some good luck too, and suddenly Brohm will be seen as a genius by the same people saying he looks like an idiot right now.

Nah, the comment was about muffed punts by PurduePat. Read post 49. He thinks all those “ dumb” game changing penalties should be punished by benching and suspending players. He’s a non athlete. Never played. He’s never been the man in the arena

Looks like Brohm got that discipline all cleaned up. Thank goodness we didn't make another dumber than sh$t personal foul at a critical point in the game tonight. You were so right about everything...phew...

Reactions: DAG10
Looks like Brohm got that discipline all cleaned up. Thank goodness we didn't make another dumber than sh$t personal foul at a critical point in the game tonight. You were so right about everything...phew...
Hey, at least he sat out like 3 plays after it this week opposed to the one-play "penalty" imposed last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: purduepat1969
Not sure why you are a fan? You exist to be critical of players and coaches. I don’t think you are a fan. I think you are just some p***y that went to school here. A non athlete, just a random p***y. Your posts reek of envy and jealously of athletes… because you’re not, and weren’t, one. Just some pu**y.

Not sure why you are a fan? You exist to be critical of players and coaches. I don’t think you are a fan. I think you are just some p***y that went to school here. A non athlete, just a random p***y. Your posts reek of envy and jealously of athletes… because you’re not, and weren’t, one. Just some pu**y.

So let me get this straight. I just want to be sure I didn't misinterpret your response because it was pretty subtle. You think I'm a "pu**y"?

LMFAO. Again you can't argue the facts so you have to lash out in a clearly idiotic way. Even if I wasn't an athlete, what would that have to do with expecting some discipline from a coach? I'm pretty sure you never were on a real team or you'd understand the importance of it. The best coaches in the world utilize it. Steve Sarkesian said he thought he knew what discipline was until he worked for Nick Saban.

So let me get this straight. I just want to be sure I didn't misinterpret your response because it was pretty subtle. You think I'm a "pu**y"?

LMFAO. Again you can't argue the facts so you have to lash out in a clearly idiotic way. Even if I wasn't an athlete, what would that have to do with expecting some discipline from a coach? I'm pretty sure you never were on a real team or you'd understand the importance of it. The best coaches in the world utilize it. Steve Sarkesian said he thought he knew what discipline was until he worked for Nick Saban.
Dont question discipline. Question you lumping in mistakes by players such as muffing a punt as a play that represents not having discipline. Way offf track gramps, I mean puss.

There's a big difference between making mistakes, which happen, and boneheaded plays, which can be limited.
Sullivan hitting a guy 4 yards out of bounds on 3rd and 10, is absolutely a boneheaded preventable play.
Durham jawing with the opponent and giving the ref any reason in the world to throw a flag, is a boneheaded avoidable mistake.

Reactions: boilermaker75
There's a big difference between making mistakes, which happen, and boneheaded plays, which can be limited.
Sullivan hitting a guy 4 yards out of bounds on 3rd and 10, is absolutely a boneheaded preventable play.
Durham jawing with the opponent and giving the ref any reason in the world to throw a flag, is a boneheaded avoidable mistake.
You’re making my point! Purdue 69 said Rondale muffing a punt was a was a boneheaded play. He’s too dense to realize that was a mistake

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT