ADVERTISEMENT

What are the Vegas odds...or any odds...that Purdue wins another game this year?

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
I don't see one game on the schedule that Purdue can win this season.

I hate blaming the players for a bad program, but sometimes they need to have someone light a fire under their behind and it does not appear a match has even been struck with this group.

The current situation is absolutely on the AD because he hired another Hazel, though to give the Haze some credit, Walters is worse.

Walters needs to be relieved immediately, and Purdue should start a nationwide search for an experienced and proven winner offering a huge payday. Or, as IU did, fire your AD and get a new one.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Agree with BoilerN that Northwestern is winnable. We might catch MSU napping, but even that's a stretch.

We could also lose both by 30.

I look for the spread to be -2 being Purdue is at home. You gotta figure the players know this is their best chance. They owe the effort for CRW since they’re still here. Where the chips fall after that I don’t want to speculate.

It’s impossible to avoid twitching in my recliner no matter what the situation is, either long term or short.

I look for the spread to be -2 being Purdue is at home. You gotta figure the players know this is their best chance. They owe the effort for CRW since they’re still here. Where the chips fall after that I don’t want to speculate.

It’s impossible to avoid twitching in my recliner no matter what the situation is, either long term or short.
Apparently it’s not winnable.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123

Can relate......just call me Boiler Wade.....

OGeNAvV.gif

Purdue 1.5 favorites over northwestern. apparently no chance they win. Go make good money!
I will. I’ll turn the question on you…after 7 games what makes you believe that Purdue can actually win this game?

I don’t think NW is good but their level of offensive and defensive incompetence is far less than ours!

I will. I’ll turn the question on you…after 7 games what makes you believe that Purdue can actually win this game?

I don’t think NW is good but their level of offensive and defensive incompetence is far less than ours!
It’s really not though. I also haven’t said I think Purdue wins. They have a chance though. Which was my point.

It’s really not though. I also haven’t said I think Purdue wins. They have a chance though. Which was my point.
I mean, technically and statistically we have a chance in every game.

Is that realistic? Not in probably 3 of the 5 games we have left.

Is it realistic in this one? Sure but the barometer here is playing another bad team.

Scary how far we have fallen in 2 years.

Reactions: johnboiler123

Is it realistic in this one? Sure but the barometer here is playing another bad team.

Again, see the original post…

Can't seem to get a pic to show up, but Jim Carey weighs in on the above

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdNe8u-Jsg&t=94s

Last edited:

Dude is being a total crybaby. He acts like it’s outrageous someone could possibly think we aren’t going to beat northwestern. Of course we have a “chance”, like you said we statistically have a chance in every game, but nothing this year has shown me to expect us to win.

Dude is being a total crybaby. He acts like it’s outrageous someone could possibly think we aren’t going to beat northwestern. Of course we have a “chance”, like you said we statistically have a chance in every game, but nothing this year has shown me to expect us to win.
Not crying at all. I just asked you to explain and you haven’t. Trying to understand. I’m actually quite open with agreeing with those I disagree with. But idk how I can when I have nothing to agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT