ADVERTISEMENT

What are the Vegas odds...or any odds...that Purdue wins another game this year?

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
I don't see one game on the schedule that Purdue can win this season.

I hate blaming the players for a bad program, but sometimes they need to have someone light a fire under their behind and it does not appear a match has even been struck with this group.

The current situation is absolutely on the AD because he hired another Hazel, though to give the Haze some credit, Walters is worse.

Walters needs to be relieved immediately, and Purdue should start a nationwide search for an experienced and proven winner offering a huge payday. Or, as IU did, fire your AD and get a new one.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Agree with BoilerN that Northwestern is winnable. We might catch MSU napping, but even that's a stretch.

We could also lose both by 30.

I look for the spread to be -2 being Purdue is at home. You gotta figure the players know this is their best chance. They owe the effort for CRW since they’re still here. Where the chips fall after that I don’t want to speculate.

It’s impossible to avoid twitching in my recliner no matter what the situation is, either long term or short.

I look for the spread to be -2 being Purdue is at home. You gotta figure the players know this is their best chance. They owe the effort for CRW since they’re still here. Where the chips fall after that I don’t want to speculate.

It’s impossible to avoid twitching in my recliner no matter what the situation is, either long term or short.
Apparently it’s not winnable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT