ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with the Democrat war on women?

For people with gender identification issues, the body parts on the OUTSIDE don’t match the feelings they have on the INSIDE. Do you think the people with TRUE gender issues are choosing to feel differently? Do you believe gays and lesbians choose to be attracted to their same sex?
There are people that look down at their arm and think "that's not supposed to be there" because on the inside that's how they feel. You're going to sit there and tell me that isn't a mental issue? It's exactly the same thing with gender identity.

Trying to liken it to someone that's gay is not a proper comparison. There's a huge difference between someone liking/preferring someone of the same sex vs my brain is in the wrong body.

I’m not asking what these people feel or believe. How would you know that?

I’m clearly asking what YOU believe. Are they all mentally ill, do people choose to be gay, do people choose to change their gender?

I’m asking because you need to state your position and defend it, assuming it’s different than calling anybody with a different sexual preference or gender affiliation mentally ill.

When people start trying to change their race we can talk about why they’re doing it. At this point it’s just a meaningless diversion for you so you don’t have to actually THINK about the real issues that are happening.

There can be biological reasons for gender dysphoria. I don’t know if any research showing a biological basis for wanting to be a different race. They are not the same thing, at all.

I’m sure people who have parents of different races wrestle with the idea of what race they are but I assume that’s not what you’re talking about.

Have you ever listened to parents that have children with gender issues? Parents that were 100% against any sort of gender identification changes but eventually accepted their child was different after they observed them display behaviors and preferences over periods of years? My guess is no. Too uncomfortable for you to even fathom.
There's no proven biological link yet to gender dysphoria.

Why don't you link some of these videos you talk about. I'd be interested to take a look.

I can’t wait until a 6’-9” 250 lb person decides “they” are a female and goes out for the women’s college basketball team.
Obviously you're familiar with Lia Thomas, the MAN dominating on the women's swim team at UPenn. It seems completely ridiculous until you realize that there are looney bird liberal democrats who support this crap.

I’m clearly asking what YOU believe. Are they all mentally ill, do people choose to be gay, do people choose to change their gender?

I’m asking because you need to state your position and defend it, assuming it’s different than calling anybody with a different sexual preference or gender affiliation mentally ill.

When people start trying to change their race we can talk about why they’re doing it. At this point it’s just a meaningless diversion for you so you don’t have to actually THINK about the real issues that are happening.

There can be biological reasons for gender dysphoria. I don’t know if any research showing a biological basis for wanting to be a different race. They are not the same thing, at all.

I’m sure people who have parents of different races wrestle with the idea of what race they are but I assume that’s not what you’re talking about.

Have you ever listened to parents that have children with gender issues? Parents that were 100% against any sort of gender identification changes but eventually accepted their child was different after they observed them display behaviors and preferences over periods of years? My guess is no. Too uncomfortable for you to even fathom.
Do I think they're mentally ill? Perhaps, to some extent. I mean, it's been classified as a mental illness.
Are they confused? Definitely, without a doubt.

Who are you to presume why someone would feel they're a different race than what they see in the mirror? Pretty presumptive on your part.

We don't ask trans people to quantify or prove their level of traniness, do we? There's not set of rules or criteria they have to follow for society to say "well, OK, you check all the boxes. Therefore, we'll start referring to you as Barb instead of Bob".
Literally all it requires is for a dude to say "I feel like a woman" and PRESTO! instant access to the woman's locker room!

How does that manifest itself? They have a strange desire to be a liberal? They prefer rap music? Speaking for others on the board, do they like fried chicken and prefer welfare to holding down a steady job?

Explain to me why people would CHOOSE to be LGBTQ and subject themselves to the abuse they receive?
as a lefty lib yourself Bob, you should understand it's not a choice, it's a feeling.
Feeling female, feeling black, same thing.

Obviously you're familiar with Lia Thomas, the MAN dominating on the women's swim team at UPenn. It seems completely ridiculous until you realize that there are looney bird liberal democrats who support this crap.
Right, but the absurdity will ramp up even more with a contact sport.

Crazy how prescient the South Park guys were with the Heather Swanson episode.

Lol. Seriously? To get attention?

Ok. That’s 3. What about the other million and a half?
Yeah. Only 3 are motivated by being famous.

I’m not saying that everyone that is LGBTQ+ are motivated by that, but there are more than three and you also know it.

You also state that they get a lot of abuse. I know when I was growing up there were a lot who got abused. By the standard from the 80s and 90s, todays LGBTQ+ are coddled (example in school they have their own meetings times that occur simultaneously with classes) and treated special due to their circumstances.

You may not believe it, but go talk to middle schoolers. >40% of my kids 7th grade class came out as LGBTQ+. Today, it’s cool to be LGBTQ+.

So let me ask you why >40% of a class would come out as LGBTQ+ ….if as you explain…they are being “abused.”

I guess the entire lot of them must be “gluttons for punishment” or maybe…just maybe…it’s cool to be LGBTQ+. (At least for some kids <19 yrs of age.)

Last edited:

You again completely miss the entire counter argument because you are so wrapped up in the virtue signal. Yes. Gender dysphoria exists as a mental disorder. Its long been accepted. It should be treated with years of one-on-one with a trained psychologist. Not some progressive middle school teacher. And what hasn't been accepted is giving a 12 year old puberty blockers and mutilating genitals and removing breasts will resolve the disorder. I know you have shit news sources so you probably missed that Norway just joined Sweden, Finland, and England and paused gender reassignment therapies for minors. And they are not some right-wing autocracies (like Florida). Here's the exact tweet from the SEGM:

"The Norwegian Healthcare Investigation Board, (NHIB/UKOM) has deemed puberty blockers, cross-sex-hormones & surgery for children & young people experimental, determining that the current “gender-affirmative” guidelines are not evidence-based and must be revised."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshua...-affirming-care-among-minors/?sh=3f2b54b27efb

Yet your side thinks nothing of letting a 15 year old walk into a PP and start hormone treatment after a 20 minute interview. And some states can take your child away if you deny "gender affirming care." So what is it? Marxism? Big Parma? Greedy medical professionals? Activists? Because it aint science. But per usual you cannot use any independent thought and think for yourself if chemical castration of a 9 year old is the best choice for a functioning society. Because its cool to say "I support trans rights." And if a Republican governor outlaws it they are a "fascists transphobe" instead of a "an evidence-based pragmatists protecting a minor" because despite what they tell you a lot of this shit is not reversable.

You may not believe it, but go talk to middle schoolers. >40% of my kids 7th grade class came out as LGBTQ+. Today, it’s cool to be LGBTQ+.
At those ages many are very impressionable and follow the "in" crowd. That's how you can explain this massive flux in "trans" kids. It's a social contagion. That doesn't mean there aren't real LGBTQ+ or trans people. Just that many that claim to be those at a young age are looking to be "special".

Source: trust me bro
I always love it when you challenge me on my perspective and I go look and find corroborating data.

Wow. An article that that states that “nearly 40%” of GENZ individuals is identify as LGBTQ+.

Huh…who would have thought that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You again completely miss the entire counter argument because you are so wrapped up in the virtue signal. Yes. Gender dysphoria exists as a mental disorder. Its long been accepted. It should be treated with years of one-on-one with a trained psychologist. Not some progressive middle school teacher. And what hasn't been accepted is giving a 12 year old puberty blockers and mutilating genitals and removing breasts will resolve the disorder. I know you have shit news sources so you probably missed that Norway just joined Sweden, Finland, and England and paused gender reassignment therapies for minors. And they are not some right-wing autocracies (like Florida). Here's the exact tweet from the SEGM:

"The Norwegian Healthcare Investigation Board, (NHIB/UKOM) has deemed puberty blockers, cross-sex-hormones & surgery for children & young people experimental, determining that the current “gender-affirmative” guidelines are not evidence-based and must be revised."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshua...-affirming-care-among-minors/?sh=3f2b54b27efb

Yet your side thinks nothing of letting a 15 year old walk into a PP and start hormone treatment after a 20 minute interview. And some states can take your child away if you deny "gender affirming care." So what is it? Marxism? Big Parma? Greedy medical professionals? Activists? Because it aint science. But per usual you cannot use any independent thought and think for yourself if chemical castration of a 9 year old is the best choice for a functioning society. Because its cool to say "I support trans rights." And if a Republican governor outlaws it they are a "fascists transphobe" instead of a "an evidence-based pragmatists protecting a minor" because despite what they tell you a lot of this shit is not reversable.
Gender dysphoria has always been accepted as mental illness because it has not been studied as thoroughly as it is now. May turn out to be that’s true, I don’t know. I don’t have to explain to you that what we thought was true turns out to be wrong when techniques and technologies advance.

If you actually read what I posted you’d see I said NOTHING about the hormone treatment or genetal blockers or hormone blockers or surgery for children. Did I?

My POINT was simply that dismissing gender dysphoria by calling it mental illness is shortsighted given the evidence…..and making comparisons to made up scenarios like racial transformation (that aren’t even happening) is just nonsense that doesn’t further the conversation.

Read this and remember. I’m against ANY surgery for someone under the age of 18. I’m against hormone treatments or puberty blockers or ANY treatments for children. Just read what Andrew Sullivan says about it. I’m with him.

You’re so angry about everything and so busy looking for a fcking fight you leap to conclusions and attribute beliefs to others that don’t exist. Because I believe gender dysphoria is real and not a mental illness I MUST believe in mutilating children. You would be WRONG. Why don’t you slow the fck down and stop making assumptions and try to have a conversation instead of lecturing like an an arrogant asswipe.

I will say that whatever parents choose to do with their child is THEIR BUSINESS, no matter how much I may disagree with it. The lickspittles in office in your party are moving toward dictating to parents what they can or can’t do with their children when it comes to this subject.

Gender dysphoria has always been accepted as mental illness because it has not been studied as thoroughly as it is now. May turn out to be that’s true, I don’t know. I don’t have to explain to you that what we thought was true turns out to be wrong when techniques and technologies advance.

If you actually read what I posted you’d see I said NOTHING about the hormone treatment or genetal blockers or hormone blockers or surgery for children. Did I?

My POINT was simply that dismissing gender dysphoria by calling it mental illness is shortsighted given the evidence…..and making comparisons to made up scenarios like racial transformation (that aren’t even happening) is just nonsense that doesn’t further the conversation.

Read this and remember. I’m against ANY surgery for someone under the age of 18. I’m against hormone treatments or puberty blockers or ANY treatments for children. Just read what Andrew Sullivan says about it. I’m with him.

You’re so angry about everything and so busy looking for a fcking fight you leap to conclusions and attribute beliefs to others that don’t exist. Because I believe gender dysphoria is real and not a mental illness I MUST believe in mutilating children. You would be WRONG. Why don’t you slow the fck down and stop making assumptions and try to have a conversation instead of lecturing like an an arrogant asswipe.

I will say that whatever parents choose to do with their child is THEIR BUSINESS, no matter how much I may disagree with it. The lickspittles in office in your party are moving toward dictating to parents what they can or can’t do with their children when it comes to this subject.
I don't think the argument of whether gender dysphoria exists, it clearly does. Is it some sort of mental disorder; that's possible, likely probable.
But, the problem most of us have is when told that "Because this person identifies as a female, therefore, he (she) is now a female. You must address them as such, let them play on girls teams, let them use the women's locker room, etc".

That's where the problem exists. As we've said a hundred times: You want to believe you're a girl? Great! Knock your self out! Grow your hair, paint your nails, put on a dress, change your name from Bob to Barb. BUT...BUT....that does not make you a girl. No matter how hard you wish it to be true.

LOL. Just made it up?

Or did I? It appears you all need to get out of your social circles

Well shoot turns out you nailed that one. Pretty wild that your kids class was at 40% and then this article pops up with that same 40% number.

Well shoot turns out you nailed that one. Pretty wild that your kids class was at 40% and then this article pops up with that same 40% number.
There's no way in hell 40% are LBTQ alphabet soup.

What? No personal reflection from you on how you thought that number was way too high?

Also, if I had pulled and read the article, I would have just posted versus the luring you insinuate above. To be quite honest, I figured I might find something stating 25-30%, but the 40% was from our community that is LGBTQ+ friendly. (And I really don’t care if you believe that or not)

I always love it when you challenge me on my perspective and I go look and find corroborating data.

Wow. An article that that states that “nearly 40%” of GENZ individuals is identify as LGBTQ+.

Huh…who would have thought that?

I assume @TeddyValentineDidNothingWrong hasn’t seen this post yet…🤔

What? No personal reflection from you on how you thought that number was way too high?

Also, if I had pulled and read the article, I would have just posted versus the luring you insinuate above. To be quite honest, I figured I might find something stating 25-30%, but the 40% was from our community that is LGBTQ+ friendly. (And I really don’t care if you believe that or not)
It is way too high, and not reflective of reality. I know you think that teachers these days are turning our "normal" kids LGBTQ, but they're not. Sorry.

I don't think the argument of whether gender dysphoria exists, it clearly does. Is it some sort of mental disorder; that's possible, likely probable.
But, the problem most of us have is when told that "Because this person identifies as a female, therefore, he (she) is now a female. You must address them as such, let them play on girls teams, let them use the women's locker room, etc".

That's where the problem exists. As we've said a hundred times: You want to believe you're a girl? Great! Knock your self out! Grow your hair, paint your nails, put on a dress, change your name from Bob to Barb. BUT...BUT....that does not make you a girl. No matter how hard you wish it to be true.
I have no daily interaction with trans people. Maybe at the drive through. But I realize other people do where the pronoun thing comes into play.

You MUST call them by their preferred pronoun or what? How does that interaction go? They scream at you, wanna fight, wanna sue you, what? If I were to misidentify someone and they corrected me, from then on I would address them as they preferred. How hard is that? How much does it affect or inconvenience me to do that? You say that is a problem. I don’t.

I do agree with you with you on sports participation. If I had a daughter competing against a trans man, that would be a problem for me. Probably a big one.

The discussion here is also about how many young people identify as LGTBQ. I think the number is high and inflated by people who think it’s cool or trendy. But those like you need to accept some responsibility for that. If the far right wasn’t railing on the issue constantly and keeping it in the media on a daily basis it wouldn’t be a such a counter culture attraction for young people.

I have no daily interaction with trans people. Maybe at the drive through. But I realize other people do where the pronoun thing comes into play.

You MUST call them by their preferred pronoun or what? How does that interaction go? They scream at you, wanna fight, wanna sue you, what? If I were to misidentify someone and they corrected me, from then on I would address them as they preferred. How hard is that? How much does it affect or inconvenience me to do that? You say that is a problem. I don’t.

I do agree with you with you on sports participation. If I had a daughter competing against a trans man, that would be a problem for me. Probably a big one.

The discussion here is also about how many young people identify as LGTBQ. I think the number is high and inflated by people who think it’s cool or trendy. But those like you need to accept some responsibility for that. If the far right wasn’t railing on the issue constantly and keeping it in the media on a daily basis it wouldn’t be a such a counter culture attraction for young people.
Why do you support a party that wages war on female athletes?

Because I’m not a single issue voter. Are you?
Do you support the Democratic Party on the handling of the border, leniency on crime, foreign affairs, abortion, Ukraine funding, and the green new deal?

Do you support the Democratic Party on the handling of the border, leniency on crime, foreign affairs, abortion, Ukraine funding, and the green new deal?
No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. Some of it.
Got anything else?
No on college loan forgiveness.

Do you agree with all the positions of the current Republican Party? Do you agree with all of trump’s positions on the issues?

No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. Some of it.
Got anything else?
No on college loan forgiveness.

Do you agree with all the positions of the current Republican Party? Do you agree with all of trump’s positions on the issues?
Absolutely don’t agree with everything the Republicans support. I do agree with most positions that Trump supports. I disagree way more with the Democrats on more issues than I agree with. And neither party is going to do anything to help me personally. They are only going to help themselves at the expense of almost all of us.

Absolutely don’t agree with everything the Republicans support. I do agree with most positions that Trump supports. I disagree way more with the Democrats on more issues than I agree with. And neither party is going to do anything to help me personally. They are only going to help themselves at the expense of almost all of us.
Then why do you label me a liberal but you call yourself an independent? Just going along with the board crowd?

You seem to be recognized as a liberal for constantly taking the other side in discussions.
Because I rarely jump in discussions when I agree with MAGA positions. I don’t want to be associated in any way with that belief system.

I just agreed with your position on two issues and added loan forgiveness. And another one, almost forgot trans athletes. And I don’t even think Ukraine should be an issue considering from the beginning of time until about 10 years ago the Republican Party would have almost unanimously sided with Ukraine no matter who was in the WH.

You haven’t explained why you get to call yourself an Independent when you say you “agree with most positions Trump supports”. Hate to burst your bubble pal but that ain’t independent. Not even close. Just because you think both parties are out for themselves doesn’t make you independent.

Because I rarely jump in discussions when I agree with MAGA positions. I don’t want to be associated in any way with that belief system.

I just agreed with your position on two issues and added loan forgiveness. And another one, almost forgot trans athletes. And I don’t even think Ukraine should be an issue considering from the beginning of time until about 10 years ago the Republican Party would have almost unanimously sided with Ukraine no matter who was in the WH.

You haven’t explained why you get to call yourself an Independent when you say you “agree with most positions Trump supports”. Hate to burst your bubble pal but that ain’t independent. Not even close. Just because you think both parties are out for themselves doesn’t make you independent.
In your definition I’m no longer an independent. I used to vote for both parties in the election pretty equally. Now with what the Democrats have done and apparently stand for, I won’t be voting for almost anyone in the party currently.

In your definition I’m no longer an independent. I used to vote for both parties in the election pretty equally. Now with what the Democrats have done and apparently stand for, I won’t be voting for almost anyone in the party currently.
I’m not sure what other definition would make sense. If you agree with most of the policies of the previous president and he’s the current frontrunner for the nomination, you’re a member of his party.

Have you considered the possibility that your views have changed? Parties certainly do as well but it’s not uncommon for people to change parties during their lifetime as they grow older.

Most people wouldn't since real trans people are a vast minority.
I wouldn't call them by their preferred pronoun. Why? Because language matters first of all. Definitions of words matter. Second, someone doesn't deserve my respect just because. Respect has to be earned. If they earned my respect, then I'd be more likely to indulge their delusion a bit, but only then.
This is funny. You're willing to put up with all of the BS until it directly effects you.
You think it's the right that is making people want to identify as LBGTQ+ (however it goes) because of people hating on it? I literally had to stop typing after that sentence because I was laughing too hard. It's not the right making it trendy. It's social media and social pressures by young people and people in the LBGTQ+ community (there are many other factors but those are two of the biggest).

I’m not sure what other definition would make sense. If you agree with most of the policies of the previous president and he’s the current frontrunner for the nomination, you’re a member of his party.

Have you considered the possibility that your views have changed? Parties certainly do as well but it’s not uncommon for people to change parties during their lifetime as they grow older.
Trump isn't a real Republican, so this argument isn't valid. He ran as a Republican because he knew that was his greatest chance to win, but the Republican party has had issues with him almost as much as the Democrats. The Democrats are just willing to bend and break laws, lie, cheat, steal and all kinds of other crazy shit to stop him.

Last edited:
Would you be OK with a white person identifying as black and receiving college scholarships that are supposed to be reserved for black students?

If a clearly anorexic person told you there were fat, feel fat, look fat, despite them clearly being anorexic (or extremely skinny), would you agree with them that they were fat?
It's not the same. You live a sheltered life.

Most people wouldn't since real trans people are a vast minority.

I wouldn't call them by their preferred pronoun. Why? Because language matters first of all. Definitions of words matter. Second, someone doesn't deserve my respect just because. Respect has to be earned. If they earned my respect, then I'd be more likely to indulge their delusion a bit, but only then.

This is funny. You're willing to put up with all of the BS until it directly effects you.

You think it's the right that is making people want to identify as LBGTQ+ (however it goes) because of people hating on it? I literally had to stop typing after that sentence because I was laughing too hard. It's not the right making it trendy. It's social media and social pressures by young people and people in the LBGTQ+ community (there are many other factors but those are two of the biggest).
Then DON’T call them by their preferred language. Who freakin cares why? The answer is you……so you can be pissed off about yet another grievance issue.
I doubt they GAF whether you respect them or not. Why is this about you? Don’t indulge them. Just leave them alone. MAGA should stop lying about them and drafting legislation that attacks them specifically.

For somebody that said words matter, you don’t read or retain well. I specifically said I agree with your side on the trans athlete issue. All I added was if I had a daughter it would be an even bigger issue for me……..like a VOTING issue. If one is personally affected by an issue it becomes more important than if it doesn’t.

Lastly, I DID NOT SAY it’s the right that is making people want to identify LGBTQ. C’mon jackass. I said those like you need to accept some responsibility for it. We all seem to agree that a portion of these kids are doing it because it’s cool or it’s their way of getting attention or being counter culture. When the right elevates their rhetoric and attacks LGBTQ people on social media and makes it a front page story on a daily basis, what effect do you think that has on these kids? Do you remember what it was like to be a teenager? Whenever adults said NOT to do something we did the opposite. I don’t think it’s a huge factor but it matters.
But instead you should stick with the paranoid delusion that LGBTQ people are pressuring kids to transition. Comes from the same garbage dump that says teachers are actively working to get kids to transition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT