ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with the Democrat war on women?

For some, I’m sure it’s what they want to be.

For others, it’s part of who they are. If you did the smallest amount of research you would understand that.

But it’s much easier the lump them all together and say they have mental issues.

You don’t like it, you don’t understand it, so you label them crazy.
More like.. the party that pretended to care about workers knows that it has no intention of doing anything for them. They also know that workers know that…

So what do you do?

Use social media to take something no one was talking about at all a few years ago .. and try to make it THE issue.

Chomsky said you subvert democracy by limiting a discussion.., by what you leave out .. a lot being left out by people pretending everyone cares about trans issues.

More like.. the party that pretended to care about workers knows that it has no intention of doing anything for them. They also know that workers know that…

So what do you do?

Use social media to take something no one was talking about at all a few years ago .. and try to make it THE issue.

Chomsky said you subvert democracy by limiting a discussion.., by what you leave out .. a lot being left out by people pretending everyone cares about trans issues.
I don't care about trans issues. A person can dress, act, however they want. But, if you're a man, dressed like a woman, you're not going into the women's locker room when my wife and daughters are in there. Period.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I don't care about trans issues. A person can dress, act, however they want. But, if you're a man, dressed like a woman, you're not going into the women's locker room when my wife and daughters are in there. Period.
I agree with you. What do the democrats have. Take the issues we discussed in the other thread. The democrats agree with you! They may say “joe Biden pushing for X.” But Clinton signed nafta. Obama bailed out the banks while 5.2 million families got kicked out of their homes.

They have no case to make on these fronts. Whether you disagree with my desires or not, you must realize they fail miserably in achieving them.

So this is their big play…

You think boiler Bob really cares about people working at Walmart? Hellll no lol

I agree with you. What do the democrats have. Take the issues we discussed in the other thread. The democrats agree with you! They may say “joe Biden pushing for X.” But Clinton signed nafta. Obama bailed out the banks while 5.2 million families got kicked out of their homes.

They have no case to make on these fronts. Whether you disagree with my desires or not, you must realize they fail miserably in achieving them.

So this is their big play…

You think boiler Bob really cares about people working at Walmart? Hellll no lol
Bush enacted TARP before he left office. Obama had to administer it. Get your facts straight.
Btw, it was the right thing to do.

Bush enacted TARP before he left office. Obama had to administer it. Get your facts straight.
He did administer it. I never said bush had no fault. Bush was a terrible president, which makes it all the more troubling that democrats white washed him because they hated trump.

I disagree on tarp, but if you’re going to do it and you bail the banks out.. they get the money.. not the money and the ability to foreclose on people.

Do you see how you’ve lost the moral high ground and the ability to imply anything regarding the previous victories of the democrats from bygone eras?

You’re defending TARP… most people stay out of politics completely because they know their lives are getting worse every day. What I like to do is take aside the well meaning amongst them and explain that people like you don’t care about them and defend f-ing tarp…

Wow

Obama chose to administer it.
Exactly. But the worst part isn’t the choice to do it or not do it. It was the choice to fail to say “your asses should go the way of Lehman brothers. Don’t want to? Wave good bye to all those mortgages.”

But like I like to explain to working people who had relatives amongst those people.. Obama has a 50 acre estate on Martha’s Vineyard, so you figure it out.

It was the law dude. Congress passed and Bush signed it. I guess he chose to follow the law.
Wait, you make it sound like this…

“Obama knew bush had signed tarp. He railed against it in speeches and warned the public that 5.2 million families would be kicked out of their homes if he was forced to administer it.”

He did no such thing..

Why did Obama sign the NDAA that repealed habeas corpus?

He did administer it. I never said bush had no fault. Bush was a terrible president, which makes it all the more troubling that democrats white washed him because they hated trump.

I disagree on tarp, but if you’re going to do it and you bail the banks out.. they get the money.. not the money and the ability to foreclose on people.

Do you see how you’ve lost the moral high ground and the ability to imply anything regarding the previous victories of the democrats from bygone eras?

You’re defending TARP… most people stay out of politics completely because they know their lives are getting worse every day. What I like to do is take aside the well meaning amongst them and explain that people like you don’t care about them and defend f-ing tarp…

Wow
No, you just said Obama bailed out the banks with zero context.

Do you a freakin clue what would have happened if TARP hadn’t been done? It stunk, it wasn’t fair…….but ‘29 would have looked like an estate sale next to the depression of ‘09. The global financial system was about to crash…….within weeks, maybe days. Some financial institutions needed liquidity immediately.

It sucked that they screwed things up and got rewarded. It sucked that little got back to homebuyers. Think about what happened the next time republicans want to cut regulations and oversight on the banking industry.

Wait, you make it sound like this…

“Obama knew bush had signed tarp. He railed against it in speeches and warned the public that 5.2 million families would be kicked out of their homes if he was forced to administer it.”

He did no such thing..

Why did Obama sign the NDAA that repealed habeas corpus?
I didn’t make it sound like anything fool. I just gave the facts. You’re the one spinning.

No, you just said Obama bailed out the banks with zero context.

Do you a freakin clue what would have happened if TARP hadn’t been done? It stunk, it wasn’t fair…….but ‘29 would have looked like an estate sale next to the depression of ‘09. The global financial system was about to crash…….within weeks, maybe days. Some financial institutions needed liquidity immediately.

It sucked that they screwed things up and got rewarded. It sucked that little got back to homebuyers. Think about what happened the next time republicans want to cut regulations and oversight on the banking industry.
They didn’t screw anything up .. that was how it was supposed to go. I was very clear in my post. Even if you take the stance that they had to do it, you can’t justify the banks getting bailed out AND getting to foreclose.

I didn’t make it sound like anything fool. I just gave the facts. You’re the one spinning.
But it’s not a defense. You presented it as though Obama had no choice. Even if you have no choice, there’s a way you act when you disagree. You show up places, name names and rail against the thing you allegedly had no choice but to do.

You get on tv like Roosevelt once got on radio.. you explain what a credit default swap is, what they did and why it’s wrong. You make sure people go away for a long time.

Obama got more money from Wall Street than McCain. He was down with the plan.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
But it’s not a defense. You presented it as though Obama had no choice. Even if you have no choice, there’s a way you act when you disagree. You show up places, name names and rail against the thing you allegedly had no choice but to do.

You get on tv like Roosevelt once got on radio.. you explain what a credit default swap is, what they did and why it’s wrong. You make sure people go away for a long time.

Obama got more money from Wall Street than McCain. He was down with the plan.
Were you out of grade school when this happened? He DIDN’T disagree. He was a just elected president walking into the worst economic crisis in 80 years. He wanted to solve the problem and this was the plan that most everyone agreed on.

Why would a president publicly rage against a policy that he knows is in the best interest of our country? You’re digging quite a hole here. Is that what you want from our elected officials? Play some kind of word games with the electorate?

This was a crisis. There wasn’t time for some government investigation. There was ZERO confidence in our financial system. The markets were imploding. More financial institutions were going to go under. No money to loan out. You know large corporations do borrow money right? Before long there would be layoffs and runs on banks.

It’s real easy to MMQB what happened. Throw the bankers in jail and write checks to everyone that foreclosed. Might have made everyone feel better just before the crash.

You said Obama had to administer it. Now you’re saying he didn’t disagree. How often do people have to do stuff they wholeheartedly agree with? And why ever would you try to put it on bush if it’s something he agreed on.

And again, in all of this, why was it a necessity that he complete the program without making loss of right to foreclose part of the deal?

You’re telling me that for all the wrong they did the banks didn’t deserve to lose that?

but we know what side he was on cause he made sure they got their bonuses.

Now you all are about to see this dude flip his lid because fake lefties can argue with republicans all day. What they can’t ever do is handle being challenged from the LEFT

You said Obama had to administer it. Now you’re saying he didn’t disagree. How often do people have to do stuff they wholeheartedly agree with? And why ever would you try to put it on bush if it’s something he agreed on.

And again, in all of this, why was it a necessity that he complete the program without making loss of right to foreclose part of the deal?

You’re telling me that for all the wrong they did the banks didn’t deserve to lose that?

but we know what side he was on cause he made sure they got their bonuses.

Now you all are about to see this dude flip his lid because fake lefties can argue with republicans all day. What they can’t ever do is handle being challenged from the LEFT
Lol. Are you talking to the board when replying to me? Looking for some backup? Wtf

If you’re going to call me a “fake lefty”, please put it in caps so MAGA will see it. Not sure it’s going to give you any credibility.

Bush made it law. Obama instituted it. He thought it was the right thing to do. Not that he “didn’t disagree”. Speak for yourself and not me. You’re trying real hard to untwist yourself. I didn’t “put it”on Bush, I stated facts that you didn’t seem to know.

There was a looming global financial crisis. They had to move quickly. Are you going to acknowledge that part or just keep ignoring it? I don’t think the consumer had an advocate in the room. The government didn’t think about the people first. Are you shocked?

Obama put compensation limits for executives of some financial institutions that got TARP money. You’re not very good at this.

I think you’ve made it to the top of the bat sh!t crazy club here. That’s saying something.

Lol. Are you talking to the board when replying to me? Looking for some backup? Wtf

If you’re going to call me a “fake lefty”, please put it in caps so MAGA will see it. Not sure it’s going to give you any credibility.

Bush made it law. Obama instituted it. He thought it was the right thing to do. Not that he “didn’t disagree”. Speak for yourself and not me. You’re trying real hard to untwist yourself. I didn’t “put it”on Bush, I stated facts that you didn’t seem to know.

There was a looming global financial crisis. They had to move quickly. Are you going to acknowledge that part or just keep ignoring it? I don’t think the consumer had an advocate in the room. The government didn’t think about the people first. Are you shocked?

Obama put compensation limits for executives of some financial institutions that got TARP money. You’re not very good at this.

I think you’ve made it to the top of the bat sh!t crazy club here. That’s saying something.
Why did the banks maintain the right to foreclose and get bailed out . Why wasn’t the cost for their bad behavior either foreclosure rights or a bailout? You still haven’t answered this question.

Because there’s no defensible answer

Definitionally it is a mental disorder. It's no different than Body Integrity Identity Disorder (where someone wants to amputate an arm or leg because they believe it shouldn't be there) or Body Dysmorphic Disorder (an example would be someone that believes they are fat but weight 80 lbs soaking wet). They are all mental conditions in which the person believes in something about their body that isn't true. Why we now suddenly believe that Gender Dysmorphia is somehow not a mental disorder but all the others still are makes 0 sense.

It's especially troubling that in certain places we are now taking children and making them permanently dependent on the pharmaceutical industry. People on the left need to wake up to what this is before more kids are permanently hurt.
It is mental issues that some are trying to normalize through various means...and some lap it up depending on what they read as though the media in general is a good place for answers. I almost lost 1 std dev of cognitive index stating this fully aware of how dumb the country has became. What is much more real and never discussed is the mental issue of Neurosis of a dem that wants to control from cradle to grave...now that is a real sickness with heavy concentrations in urban areas.

How does that manifest itself? They have a strange desire to be a liberal? They prefer rap music? Speaking for others on the board, do they like fried chicken and prefer welfare to holding down a steady job?

Explain to me why people would CHOOSE to be LGBTQ and subject themselves to the abuse they receive?
Along those lines, why would people self inflict themselves by cutting on themselves? Why would people gage an ear lobe with an I.D. up to an inch or put a hole through the nostrils and tats all over the body, split the tongue like a lizzard? There are all kinds of mental issues that have "hypothetical" reasons that continue to grow. Trying to explain mental issues many times is a fleeting experience.

Then DON’T call them by their preferred language. Who freakin cares why? The answer is you……so you can be pissed off about yet another grievance issue.
I doubt they GAF whether you respect them or not. Why is this about you? Don’t indulge them. Just leave them alone. MAGA should stop lying about them and drafting legislation that attacks them specifically.
LMFAO!!!! So please explain how I made this about me? This should be good.
For somebody that said words matter, you don’t read or retain well. I specifically said I agree with your side on the trans athlete issue. All I added was if I had a daughter it would be an even bigger issue for me……..like a VOTING issue. If one is personally affected by an issue it becomes more important than if it doesn’t.
Funny coming from someone that just said I was making this all about me and here you are making all about you because you only care when it affects you.
Lastly, I DID NOT SAY it’s the right that is making people want to identify LGBTQ. C’mon jackass. I said those like you need to accept some responsibility for it. We all seem to agree that a portion of these kids are doing it because it’s cool or it’s their way of getting attention or being counter culture. When the right elevates their rhetoric and attacks LGBTQ people on social media and makes it a front page story on a daily basis, what effect do you think that has on these kids? Do you remember what it was like to be a teenager? Whenever adults said NOT to do something we did the opposite. I don’t think it’s a huge factor but it matters.
But instead you should stick with the paranoid delusion that LGBTQ people are pressuring kids to transition. Comes from the same garbage dump that says teachers are actively working to get kids to transition.
"If the far right wasn’t railing on the issue constantly and keeping it in the media on a daily basis it wouldn’t be a such a counter culture attraction for young people."

That's your direct quote. Sure sounds like you're blaming right wing people for some to want to identify as LGBTQ.

Why do I need to accept responsibility for it? I don't talk about it outside of here. I highly doubt this place makes the rounds on the internet or elsewhere.

I'm not the one that said LGBTQ people were pressuring kids to transition. That notion came from kids who are now de-transitioning. THEY said that's what happened.

I likely agree with you on ray mote things than I do Bob. I’m 0% woke
So like me, you must be a fan of Ray, an HOFer on the drag circuit.

Small world and all that.

LMFAO!!!! So please explain how I made this about me? This should be good.

Funny coming from someone that just said I was making this all about me and here you are making all about you because you only care when it affects you.

"If the far right wasn’t railing on the issue constantly and keeping it in the media on a daily basis it wouldn’t be a such a counter culture attraction for young people."

That's your direct quote. Sure sounds like you're blaming right wing people for some to want to identify as LGBTQ.

Why do I need to accept responsibility for it? I don't talk about it outside of here. I highly doubt this place makes the rounds on the internet or elsewhere.

I'm not the one that said LGBTQ people were pressuring kids to transition. That notion came from kids who are now de-transitioning. THEY said that's what happened.
LGBTQ visability month-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CslpfjLpr6v/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT