ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with the Democrat war on women?

GeorgeDubya

True Freshman
Apr 18, 2023
What’s the end game with Democrats devaluing women? If it isn’t letting chicks with d**ks participate in women’s sports and beating them, it’s featuring trans people instead of real women in a large amount of advertisements. So bizarre and hearts out to all of the real women out there. Not the fake ones with obvious mental issues!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
What’s the end game with Democrats devaluing women? If it isn’t letting chicks with d**ks participate in women’s sports and beating them, it’s featuring trans people instead of real women in a large amount of advertisements. So bizarre and hearts out to all of the real women out there. Not the fake ones with obvious mental issues!

The Dem corporate media complex all out attack on culture and values.

Because all they care about is power and how to get votes which is making people feel good and the feel good moment is trans people. They don't care if the new movement is hypocritical of prior movements. It's all about the moment and the fee fee's.

I love the trans argument that because you want something, therefore so it shall be.

You can want to be a girl, wish you were a girl, feel like a girl, act, talk and dress like a girl. But, you're not a girl.

These people have serious mental health issues.

Let me guess...you care more about the trans kids feelings and want to insure that they're not to be made to feel unwelcome.
I don't care about high school sports. I'm sorry this story is causing you so much stress, though.

That’s someone else’s rights that are being trampled on, so not your problem, right ?
I don't believe "going to state finals in high school track" is a right. Feel free to try to find that in the Constitution, though.

I don't care about high school sports. I'm sorry this story is causing you so much stress, though.

I don't believe "going to state finals in high school track" is a right. Feel free to try to find that in the Constitution, though.
I don’t believe stealing from retailers is a right either. Is that in the Constitution?

So you don’t believe females have the right to compete in female-only athletic competition?

So you don’t believe females have the right to compete in female-only athletic competition?T

doesn't believe it because

Teddy doesn't believe it because:
1) He's a recent graduate from a artsy fartsy liberal arts school and was totally indoctrinated in liberal idealogy.
-once he gets a little older and more real world life experience, he'll probably change his position.
2) He never played competitive sports
3) He doesn't have kids, certainly not daughters.

Teddy doesn't believe it because:
1) He's a recent graduate from a artsy fartsy liberal arts school and was totally indoctrinated in liberal idealogy.
-once he gets a little older and more real world life experience, he'll probably change his position.
2) He never played competitive sports
3) He doesn't have kids, certainly not daughters.
The silver lining is it happened in California, so the girls parents are probably OK with it.

You can’t really move to California and then complain about idiotic politics. It would be like moving there and complaining about fires, earthquakes, smog, homeless people, traffic, etc.

Reactions: bonefish1
You can want to be a girl, wish you were a girl, feel like a girl, act, talk and dress like a girl. But, you're not a girl.

Mental health used to be the main concern for years from the medical community.

But now MH is not as important as the big mega bucks that can be made in the corporate medical world from surgeries and hormone blockers. Shame on them......Dems used to care deeply about corporate greed.... ..apparently not in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I love the trans argument that because you want something, therefore so it shall be.

For some, I’m sure it’s what they want to be.

For others, it’s part of who they are. If you did the smallest amount of research you would understand that.

But it’s much easier the lump them all together and say they have mental issues.

You don’t like it, you don’t understand it, so you label them crazy.

For others, it’s part of who they are. If you did the smallest amount of research you would understand that.

But it’s much easier the lump them all together and say they have mental issues.

So you look at it as normal behavior. 😂

Definitionally it is a mental disorder. It's no different than Body Integrity Identity Disorder (where someone wants to amputate an arm or leg because they believe it shouldn't be there) or Body Dysmorphic Disorder (an example would be someone that believes they are fat but weight 80 lbs soaking wet). They are all mental conditions in which the person believes in something about their body that isn't true. Why we now suddenly believe that Gender Dysmorphia is somehow not a mental disorder but all the others still are makes 0 sense.

It's especially troubling that in certain places we are now taking children and making them permanently dependent on the pharmaceutical industry. People on the left need to wake up to what this is before more kids are permanently hurt.

As I said, you might want to be a girl, you may believe with every fiber of your being that you’re a girl (part of who they are…), you can change your hair, your name, get breast implants, but no matter what, you can’t beat science. You’re not a girl and I’m not going to alter beliefs, morals or ethics so someone can live in a fantasy land.

The Muslim community has been extremely outspoken about this indoctrination in the schools and the books in the schools. You have very limited news sources so probably not aware of the issues especially in the Detroit area. Duck duck go Dearborn MI school board meeting

So. Would you consider the Muslim faith to be trans phobic? Careful. Gotta check your intersectional oppression chart. Are Muslims below trans? I forget.

Would you be OK with a white person identifying as black and receiving college scholarships that are supposed to be reserved for black students?

If a clearly anorexic person told you there were fat, feel fat, look fat, despite them clearly being anorexic (or extremely skinny), would you agree with them that they were fat?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
I think people need to look to Europe where they have put a stop to a lot of these practices that are being celebrated here and have had a “WTF were we thinking” moment. This movement is pure Marxism and the goal is to destroy the institutions. Marx preached the detaching the population from family and church and community. If you know your history you would also understand the similarities between now and the happenings of the Weimar Republic and it’s aftermath. The unfortunate response to these things is often an over correction.

These boys may or may not be crazy, but they are definitely not females, so they should not be participating in female sports.

Would you be OK with a white person identifying as black and receiving college scholarships that are supposed to be reserved for black students?

If a clearly anorexic person told you there were fat, feel fat, look fat, despite them clearly being anorexic (or extremely skinny), would you agree with them that they were fat?
Neither of your examples are comparable to those people who have legitimate gender identification issues. You believe it’s a choice. I assume you believe the same thing about gay people. You don’t want to consider the possibility that it’s not a choice.

Reactions: mdthornb
Neither of your examples are comparable to those people who have legitimate gender identification issues. You believe it’s a choice. I assume you believe the same thing about gay people. You don’t want to consider the possibility that it’s not a choice.
So, why can't a white person believe they're black? It's the EXACT same thing.

A who wants to be a girl, looks down and sees a penis and still thinks he's a girl.
A white guy looks at his arm, sees white skin, but still believes he's black.
How is it different?
(it's not).

So, why can't a white person believe they're black? It's the EXACT same thing.

A who wants to be a girl, looks down and sees a penis and still thinks he's a girl.
A white guy looks at his arm, sees white skin, but still believes he's black.
How is it different?
(it's not).
For people with gender identification issues, the body parts on the OUTSIDE don’t match the feelings they have on the INSIDE. Do you think the people with TRUE gender issues are choosing to feel differently? Do you believe gays and lesbians choose to be attracted to their same sex?

For people with gender identification issues, the body parts on the OUTSIDE don’t match the feelings they have on the INSIDE. Do you think the people with TRUE gender issues are choosing to feel differently? Do you believe gays and lesbians choose to be attracted to their same sex?
I don't know what these people choose, what they believe and what they feel.
But, you still haven't explained how a white person, can't feel and believe they're actually a different race.
Who are you to tell them how they are to feel and believe?
You see, it's just as ridiculous of an argument as a boy believing he's a girl.

And how do you know a white person doesn’t feel black on the inside ? Or vice versa?
I've had this exact same discussion with a buddies wife who's a super lib and it really gets her upset and tied into knots.
It's the EXACT same thing.

I've had this exact same discussion with a buddies wife who's a super lib and it really gets her upset and tied into knots.
It's the EXACT same thing.
I can’t wait until a 6’-9” 250 lb person decides “they” are a female and goes out for the women’s college basketball team.

I don't know what these people choose, what they believe and what they feel.
But, you still haven't explained how a white person, can't feel and believe they're actually a different race.
Who are you to tell them how they are to feel and believe?
You see, it's just as ridiculous of an argument as a boy believing he's a girl.
I’m not asking what these people feel or believe. How would you know that?

I’m clearly asking what YOU believe. Are they all mentally ill, do people choose to be gay, do people choose to change their gender?

I’m asking because you need to state your position and defend it, assuming it’s different than calling anybody with a different sexual preference or gender affiliation mentally ill.

When people start trying to change their race we can talk about why they’re doing it. At this point it’s just a meaningless diversion for you so you don’t have to actually THINK about the real issues that are happening.

There can be biological reasons for gender dysphoria. I don’t know if any research showing a biological basis for wanting to be a different race. They are not the same thing, at all.

I’m sure people who have parents of different races wrestle with the idea of what race they are but I assume that’s not what you’re talking about.

Have you ever listened to parents that have children with gender issues? Parents that were 100% against any sort of gender identification changes but eventually accepted their child was different after they observed them display behaviors and preferences over periods of years? My guess is no. Too uncomfortable for you to even fathom.

And how do you know a white person doesn’t feel black on the inside ? Or vice versa?
How does that manifest itself? They have a strange desire to be a liberal? They prefer rap music? Speaking for others on the board, do they like fried chicken and prefer welfare to holding down a steady job?

Explain to me why people would CHOOSE to be LGBTQ and subject themselves to the abuse they receive?

Reactions: mdthornb
How does that manifest itself? They have a strange desire to be a liberal? They prefer rap music? Speaking for others on the board, do they like fried chicken and prefer welfare to holding down a steady job?

Explain to me why people would CHOOSE to be LGBTQ and subject themselves to the abuse they receive?
Normally the desire to present as a different race is to take advantage of affirmative action. Prime examples are Elizabeth Warren and Rachel Dolezal.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Dylan Mulvaney is a shining example. Who would she be if she wasn’t transgender?

Today, she her name is a household word because of transgender. Same as Lia Thomas. Lia went from being a “no one” to a someone to now being nationally famous. Because of their decision to transgender.

Can you tell me who the other winners were in the NCAA championships? Better yet, what guy finished fifth in each of the Men’s Swimming events?

But if someone who was 5th best decided to transgender…Voila! A National title and being interviewed everywhere and by every national media site.

I’m waiting for the 250th best men’s golfer to transition. Solely for the $$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1

Stop with the racist tropes and answer my question.

Dylan Mulvaney is a shining example. Who would she be if she wasn’t transgender?

Today, she her name is a household word because of transgender. Same as Lia Thomas. Lia went from being a “no one” to a someone to now being nationally famous. Because of their decision to transgender.

Can you tell me who the other winners were in the NCAA championships? Better yet, what guy finished fifth in each of the Men’s Swimming events?

But if someone who was 5th best decided to transgender…Voila! A National title and being interviewed everywhere and by every national media site.

I’m waiting for the 250th best men’s golfer to transition. Solely for the $$$$$$$$
Lol. Seriously? To get attention?

Ok. That’s 3. What about the other million and a half?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT