ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome DB Brandon Calloway...

We might still get some graduate transfers or just plain transfers in the 2020 class. Without any additional transfers or attrition, what is our number of scholarships that we have available for the 2021 class?

We might still get some graduate transfers or just plain transfers in the 2020 class. Without any additional transfers or attrition, what is our number of scholarships that we have available for the 2021 class?
Minimal at the moment, but given brohms track record, I wouldn’t expect less than a 20 player class

Minimal at the moment, but given brohms track record, I wouldn’t expect less than a 20 player class
Best to over recruit this year seeing as we'll lose about 1/3 of the commits to the zombie apocalypse.

Best to over recruit this year seeing as we'll lose about 1/3 of the commits to the zombie apocalypse.
Recruiting in zombie apocalypse is going to be a bitch.

giphy.gif

Recruiting in zombie apocalypse is going to be a bitch.

giphy.gif
That looks like a typical WalMart or Kroger right now (tic).
In a non tic, I think I heard in a San Francisco Safeway supermarket over the weekend that customers got mad at each other and started throwing full wine bottles at each other. Again, that is not a joke.

Reactions: JRowdy20
That looks like a typical WalMart or Kroger right now (tic).
In a non tic, I think I heard in a San Francisco Safeway supermarket over the weekend that customers got mad at each other and started throwing full wine bottles at each other. Again, that is not a joke.
I needed that laugh. Thanks! Any other place in the country it would be cans of something; in SF, it's wine bottles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT