ADVERTISEMENT

We Believe: The Best Men Can Be | Gillette (Short Film)

No one I know advocates for treating women badly. Of course, they should be treated with respect. People are sinful and often do things they shouldn't - things they know they shouldn't. But they do it anyway. Rs, Ds, Is - doesn't matter. They're all guilty.

What I don't care for here is a razor company feeling it's their place to tell other people how to live their lives. Do you honestly want companies deciding what is morally correct? I don't.
I saw it before the it hit the fan. I thought it was awesome. Men as a group have done a lousy job of being parents for a long time. Not all. But as a group I feel strongly about that. I have no more problem with this ad than I do with other ads that show gay couples, etc. there is no problem at all for companies to say what they believe in.

I saw it as mostly pointing out how many men/fathers don’t mentor their children. As an old guy I a always think it is funny how some women who are in public dressed in very revealing clothing give me the evil eye when a notice them. Like I am the dirty old man. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT