ADVERTISEMENT

We all want the Boilers to smack Cincy and then

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
surprise the UKat's....that's a given. But in this tourney there's always that one or two teams who surprise.

I have two, the first of which is a very dangerous Dayton team who somehow sunk to a play in game but was given home court advantage. I think Dayton is a team that is going to quite possibly be in the Elite 8...a team that's faced adversity all year long, has no player taller than 6'6" due to suspensions, but a team that plays together. My guess is that Miller will be somewhere else next year.

I also think UCLA moves to the Sweet 16. After losing three players to the NBA, this group has been playing very well and when they beat Stanford twice, both those wins at the time were top 50 wins. Powell, Looney, and the rest of that group caand will make some noise. Had UCLA allowed Octeus to attend, I'm guessing both PU and UCLA would look a lot different.

And don't be surprised to see Albany give OU all they want in their game. Albany has been to the dance three years in a row and has a tremendous back court.

This post was edited on 3/16 10:47 AM by TwinDegrees2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT