ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Purdue-Nevada game

Mar 27, 2011
Is there any way to watch Friday's game if you do not have access to CBS Sports Network?
Thanks for any guidance you can give.

If you know somebody who has cable and gets that channel who would log in for you, you could possibly watch it online or through their app on a Smart TV.

I'm hoping for a replay on the big ten network sometime. No access to cbssports or anything free on internet!

I'm looking for a bigten network replay sometime. Don't have access to cbssports or anything free on internet...

CBSsports network... good reason to have YoutubeTV ($40/month) as your TV plan.

I'm just hoping that it will be shown on the regular CBS channel in Las Vegas as they often interrupt their regular TV schedule here to show sports events of interest.

I’ll be in the shipshewana area tomorrow night. Anyone know what station it will be on?

AM1380 out of fort Wayne carries Purdue games, but the signal gets pretty weak after sundown (and honestly, I haven't heard them advertise Purdue so that might have changed). Download the tune in app, and search Purdue. Then store the purdue sports by learfield channel to your favorites. Good for fb and mbb.

Reactions: LLaswell
AM1380 out of fort Wayne carries Purdue games, but the signal gets pretty weak after sundown (and honestly, I haven't heard them advertise Purdue so that might have changed). Download the tune in app, and search Purdue. Then store the purdue sports by learfield channel to your favorites. Good for fb and mbb.

Thought I saw the game listed on XM also.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
CBSsports network... good reason to have YoutubeTV ($40/month) as your TV plan.

Another option is hulu (live tv option). Has BTN, cbssn, a few others. I think you can start a free trial and then cancel. I usually pay for it during bball season and fall season, but then cancel once each season is over (no contract and cancel anytine).

Another option is hulu (live tv option). Has BTN, cbssn, a few others. I think you can start a free trial and then cancel. I usually pay for it during bball season and fall season, but then cancel once each season is over (no contract and cancel anytine).
I signed up for the YouTube TV 5 day free trial. It was pretty straightforward and didn't take long. Picture quality seems good even with a relatively slow internet connection. Getting very excited to see this year's team. Thanks for everyone's suggestions/comments.

"I signed up for the YouTube TV 5 day free trial. It was pretty straightforward and didn't take long. Picture quality seems good even with a relatively slow internet connection. Getting very excited to see this year's team. Thanks for everyone's suggestions/comments."

I noticed the other day that I could watch Reno 911 on YouTube by paying $2 per episode. Would this be included for free if you sign up?

I called DirecTV, they gave me the package to get the channel ,game is on , at same rate I have now for 3 months. Not a bad deal

"I signed up for the YouTube TV 5 day free trial. It was pretty straightforward and didn't take long. Picture quality seems good even with a relatively slow internet connection. Getting very excited to see this year's team. Thanks for everyone's suggestions/comments."

I noticed the other day that I could watch Reno 911 on YouTube by paying $2 per episode. Would this be included for free if you sign up?

I do not know what Reno 911 is, but I do know that Youtube Red originals (Cobra Kai) come free with YoutubeTV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT