ADVERTISEMENT

accusation of racism in local HS vball game

It’s the hot thing to do now.

Outside of video it should be treated like another Jussie Or BYU….hmm, both womens volleyball.

where can it be seen?
Someone sent me a snippet of an instagram story. Not sure whose story tho.

An interesting angle to the story is the girl is supposedly one of the many, many grandchildren of Dr Donald Cline. I’m sure he’s proud.

Someone sent me a snippet of an instagram story. Not sure whose story tho.

An interesting angle to the story is the girl is supposedly one of the many, many grandchildren of Dr Donald Cline. I’m sure he’s proud.

So no on video. Okay.

wtf is Dr Cline?

Granted, I haven't seen the video, but like is often the case in the 'cry wolf' racism situations, it's probably not what it's being made out to be.
Unfortunately, you've had way too many of these situations (Jussie Smollet, Duke Lacrosse, Utah women's Vball) where you can't take an accusation of racism seriously.

Reactions: AgainstDaWind
Granted, I haven't seen the video, but like is often the case in the 'cry wolf' racism situations, it's probably not what it's being made out to be.
Unfortunately, you've had way too many of these situations (Jussie Smollet, Duke Lacrosse, Utah women's Vball) where you can't take an accusation of racism seriously.
No, it’s as bad as it’s made out to be, unfortunately. It’s disgusting.

Some are using 'Mental Health' as a crutch now too.

A lot of his progeny is on the southeast side, including New Pal.

Gotcha. Per follow up reports from Angela Ganote and some of those in the Netflix documentary my take away was a good half are in Zionsville/Whitestown/NW Marion Co area.

Has anyone heard about this or have insight?
It was between New Palestine and Pike.

Is there access to the video?
when I read or see something considered bad behavior from students or adults in a gym, my first thoughts go to the supervision of that event. There should never be issues at a school event when supervision can stop the game...get the mike or grab the police and have them thrown out.

Absence of this tells me the school probably has little discipline overall which affects academics, school property distruction and all the things not seen that are still wrong. Certainly, I don't know the facts, but inappropriate behavior from anyone should NOT be tolerated and I'm not talking PC stuff, but legitimate poor behavior that could and should be dealt with.

Saying all of this I know that lack of discipline is a huge problem in many schools...particularly more urban areas and generally larger schools with many people not knowing the parents of other students...or just other parents. Don't know the facts...but amazed a bit that unruly behavior in a school event is allowed.

Last edited:
"devastated"? Seems a little dramatic.
Does these same people get devastated when they hear the N word thrown around in music?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT