ADVERTISEMENT

Walters

Not sure where you’re getting that. Burks pff grade was ridiculously higher than the previous year and he got PAID by Oklahoma. It’s just that the previous year his grade and body of work was a joke. Sheffield got marginally better. Yaseen got better but got hurt.

This year you have a true freshman, an Indy guy with no burst and a Georgia transfer who played very few snaps at a low low grade for Georgia (morrisette). But the OC was fired and I agree .. so what are you on?

It doesn’t mean that that level of player was going to work miracles under creighton

PFF...LOL.

Reactions: pboiler18
Again, is it exact? No. But what do you think the odds are when you go up 20 on pff you really got worse and you’re actually oj ross

I'm not really sure why you keep bringing up Burks. If Walters and Purdue wanted to keep Burks and pay him, we would've. The fact of the matter is Burks wasn't worth paying. He has a whopping 200 yards at Oklahoma and hasn't done shit against good competition.

I'm not really sure why you keep bringing up Burks. If Walters and Purdue wanted to keep Burks and pay him, we would've. The fact of the matter is Burks wasn't worth paying. He has a whopping 200 yards at Oklahoma and hasn't done shit against good competition.
You said two years in a row the receivers didn’t get better. They did last year. The year before chuck jones caught everything and everyone else was no good.

And just so we are clear, you cried a lot when brohm was coach too no?

You said two years in a row the receivers didn’t get better. They did last year. The year before chuck jones caught everything and everyone else was no good.

And just so we are clear, you cried a lot when brohm was coach too no?
LOL, nobody got better last year. PFF doesn't show Burks leading the Big Ten in dropped passes, does it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT