ADVERTISEMENT

Walter's first commitment?

Yeah, it seems like the general feeling about Hill is that it's Michigan, and he didn't include them in the graphic to punk everyone else. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Its all for show he has a post asking people to follow his Instagram so of course all the weird 49 year olds are following him from 5 different schools. Nice way to garner another 2k followers.

• Haha
Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
It’s been widely discussed on pay sites for the two schools that were battling for him. People around him very very confident he’s going to Michigan. Graphic seems to be him trying to generate intrigue.
Rumor is he was at a college today visiting staff that was not Michigan. Why would he visit someone day before signing day / commitment day if he was already planning to go to UM?

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Rumor is he was at a college today visiting staff that was not Michigan. Why would he visit someone day before signing day / commitment day if he was already planning to go to UM?
It’s recruiting. Why assume anything is set in stone until after a kid signs and arrives on campus?

Two Michigan writers put in crystal ball picks for him today. They know. It’s an open secret

Shows the kids immaturity. Pick your top schools, but commit to your choice.... simple. I don't seem to see this at the elite level recruiting like Bama, OSU or Georgia.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Welp. They can’t all be right can they
Nope and I watched part of the conference and am glad we didn’t get him. Walters said we would do it with class and he and his buddies didn’t have a classy or humble bone in their bodies. Thinking UM got paid for some more NIL money. He called a UM coach who even said he was nervous about Purdue. And then I heard he charged everyone in the gym $5 to attend his announcement! Not Purdue material.

Nope and I watched part of the conference and am glad we didn’t get him. Walters said we would do it with class and he and his buddies didn’t have a classy or humble bone in their bodies. Thinking UM got paid for some more NIL money. He called a UM coach who even said he was nervous about Purdue. And then I heard he charged everyone in the gym $5 to attend his announcement! Not Purdue material.
Asshats. Perfect match with asshat coach.

That’s true? Lol if so wow! He can happily go be a asshat somewhere else not loosing sleep over that one

Reactions: Gemini95
Walters had recruited him very, very hard for a couple of years. He’s a very good player and exactly what Ryan wants in a safety. I assure you that if he wanted to commit to Purdue then he very much would’ve been “Purdue material”.

Saw a story earlier about the kids decision. What a tool bag, I hope Purdue and the rest of the BigTen WRs go off on him in the future!

I don’t post here much anymore. I forgot who is a funny guy and who is a cranky boomer

Plus, there's also how are they funny......too much to remember for some of us.....

For the record, I am a young boomer....

giphy-downsized.gif

Reactions: Tommaker
Harkless is the official first Walters's commitment. He had made previous contact with him when he was a DC at Illinois. he had decommitted from Illinios before committing to Auburn. So you could say Walters showed determination and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Texas WR transfer making comments…. Would he join him? Went to Bama to Texas and is now transferring again, is he worth going after? 4* out of high school

Reactions: Purdue80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT