ADVERTISEMENT

Walters expected to get more time

HUD628

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
Thamel says here there is empathy for Walters and the situation he’s been put in from the administration and he’s expected to get more time.

This cannot be real, sourced writing. I mean come on man. He also says in this article that Deion Burks is going in the top 50 of the 2025 NFL draft. The odds of that are roughly the same as my odds of being drafted in the top 50.

I think this is nonsense, but I can’t help but feel fear creeping in that they may try to run this back. I just can’t help it.

This cannot be real, sourced writing. I mean come on man. He also says in this article that Deion Burks is going in the top 50 of the 2025 NFL draft. The odds of that are roughly the same as my odds of being drafted in the top 50.
Well, Burks at least is a college football player...

Reactions: pboiler18
Well, Burks at least is a college football player...
And a pretty good one, too. But are you telling me your book has Burks as a favorite over me to be drafted top 50? I find that hard to believe. I’m HUD628 on Boiler upload in case you didn’t know

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
This just confirms how clueless the AD is. I wasn’t out for blood on him but now you need to flush the whole operation. Clean house from top to bottom! They don’t know shit if they think this is about a few players getting poached.

This is about a program that’s fundamentally lacking , undisciplined and clueless on winning football strategy. Has been from the day this coach set foot in WL. Now we know that starts from the top of the whole AD, Not just the top of the program.

We were circling the toilet bowl as a program…now we are completely flushed and gone!

Yeah having Georgias leftovers mabey wasn't best idea on coach. He could of gotten mac guys 2 for 1 but when he can't evaluate talent yeah the Georgia guy looks good but can't play. We are doomed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT