ADVERTISEMENT

Visitor this weekend

Sounds like he's the rare top 50 type talent where Painter's style and approach to recruiting can really work. No handlers, no twitter top 10 lists. A kid who thrives on discipline and uses a studious approach to his recruitment. Just have to hope the blue bloods stay away as long as possible.

Sounds like he's the rare top 50 type talent where Painter's style and approach to recruiting can really work. No handlers, no twitter top 10 lists. A kid who thrives on discipline and uses a studious approach to his recruitment. Just have to hope the blue bloods stay away as long as possible.
He has an Indiana official next weekend...
;)

... I'll see myself out:p...

Reactions: echs86
He has an Indiana official next weekend...
;)

... I'll see myself out:p...

IU will have a pretty good inside track on Morton, given that Morton and Archie are both from the Pittsburgh area. But I do like this kid and he would be great in Black and Gold. Reminds me of the several tough, hard nosed guards that Notre Dame seemingly gets every year from the east coast. Kind of shocked Notre Dame hasn't offered him now that I think about it.

IU will have a pretty good inside track on Morton, given that Morton and Archie are both from the Pittsburgh area. But I do like this kid and he would be great in Black and Gold. Reminds me of the several tough, hard nosed guards that Notre Dame seemingly gets every year from the east coast. Kind of shocked Notre Dame hasn't offered him now that I think about it.
One thing that may actually work against ND is that fact that some kids and families may be turned off by not being Catholic.

One thing that may actually work against ND is that fact that some kids and families may be turned off by not being Catholic.

Good point. I saw Marquette offered and I know 247 sports list is recruitment as "warm" but it doesn't show anything about him setting up a visit so maybe the whole catholic thing could be a turn off.

Good point. I saw Marquette offered and I know 247 sports list is recruitment as "warm" but it doesn't show anything about him setting up a visit so maybe the whole catholic thing could be a turn off.
who knows? ND is about 80% catholic...but is generally considered pretty liberal and not catholic by some that favor places like Steubenville, Ohio. Purdue has about 31% of the body that is catholic and so there are more at Purdue, but less percentage wise. I know as a freshman I only knew of one family that was catholic and then found my whole hall back then was catholic.

If his comments are sincere AND important...glitter will not be his thing and so glitter programs may not be as important as the substance of Purdue. I like what I read...we shall see...

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
CB, I was just thinking of the similarities: Both are taller guards with PG skills, gym rats, from Pennsylvania, both have/are visiting Purdue often.

I didn't say they were EXACTLY the same!! :D:D
great looking player, like Carsen he seems to like to dunk w/ his left hand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT