ADVERTISEMENT

Very early pre-season has Boilers at 16

If that makes you feel better about getting bent over by a school that no one has ever head of.

Five to zero.
5c8213af96141118d907c85d44e4bdfba3fe35e9795b0f58a1d8929159f6f083.jpg
Unfortunately you are a perfect example of what Indiana is. Take singular examples that support your pathetic ego and ignore your own rich history of failure. This is why I referred to you as "little man" to begin this discussion. You have exceeded my expectations.

Lol Little Red probably never went to IU. He is one of those ,who's whole life , is based on how IU does in basketball, and feels so bad that he tries to cut down others to make himself feel good. He might wake up someday!
but doesn't make a difference if he did?

If that makes you feel better about getting bent over by a school that no one has ever head of.

Only a tool could post the picture of a game in which IU not just lost, but was smoked, with some semblance of pride (never mind complete ignorance).

Five to zero.
5c8213af96141118d907c85d44e4bdfba3fe35e9795b0f58a1d8929159f6f083.jpg

All this back and forth about IU has little to do with our preseason ranking. It is fun to attract the trolls and watch them wiggle on the hook, but in the end, it makes for hard reading of the thread.

If the schedule pattern holds, IU will play in Mackey Arena in 2017. We will have an upperclass front court and back court, while IU will field a very young team overall. IU will be talented, but so will we. I think home court is the advantage and we get back the bragging rights. With that, the troll tide will receed, and all will be well until the next year.

:cool:

All this back and forth about IU has little to do with our preseason ranking. It is fun to attract the trolls and watch them wiggle on the hook, but in the end, it makes for hard reading of the thread.

If the schedule pattern holds, IU will play in Mackey Arena in 2017. We will have an upperclass front court and back court, while IU will field a very young team overall. IU will be talented, but so will we. I think home court is the advantage and we get back the bragging rights. With that, the troll tide will receed, and all will be well until the next year.

:cool:

Hard to say. Two of the past three years IU and Purdue only played each other once. I would hope we're back on a home and home thing for a few seasons anyway. B1G scheduling sucks these days.

Reactions: mathboy
Nah. He'll probably just hang the second outright Big Ten Championship he's won in the last four years.

You guys are hilarious. I also read in another thread that you all think that Haas/Swanigan front is better than Bryant/Deron Davis/OG. Can't make this stuff up. Good luck with that!
Obsessing little brother alert.

Obsessing little brother alert.
Yes. I fell into the trap of arguing with him. It's like wrestling with a pig in the mud. You both get dirty, but after a while you realize the pig is enjoying himself. Should have known there be no intelligent discourse their when I saw "banners" in rivals handle.

Reactions: hoosier48
For very early preseason polls, the list isn't too bad.

We will still be large up front and if CE can deliver on half of the expectaions, things could be very good for us come tourney time.

I really hope Purdue is ranked in the top 5 in the preseason. As an IU fan, I really do mean that. It will make it just that much more enjoyable watching Purdue choke as the season moves along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT