ADVERTISEMENT

UW - Ducks game last night

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
was one of the best I saw all year. The Ore. coach gave away at least 10 points w/ his decisions and UW's QB is damn good as well is Nix

Kalen DeBoer is a heck of a good football coach. Glad he was only at Indinia for 1 season.

Not sure when Saban retires but KD would probably be towards the top of the list if he keeps it up at Washington

Reactions: pboiler18
Oregon’s Lanning May be a great coach (some day), BUT Who goes for it on 4th/1 on your own 30 with your back-up qb in a tie game late?? In 45 years of watching football, IDK that I’ve ever seen such a Mind numbingly dumb decision.

MP and UW only needed a couple first downs for an easy FG to win.

Oregon’s Lanning May be a great coach (some day), BUT Who goes for it on 4th/1 on your own 30 with your back-up qb in a tie game late?? In 45 years of watching football, IDK that I’ve ever seen such a Mind numbingly dumb decision.

w/ a single back in a deep set too, no extra blockers. The onside was scouted too, he used that vs UCLA

Reactions: 4IUSox2

Right up there with Belichick going on 4th and 2 with the lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT