ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State v. Purdue - Game Thread (2024 NCAA Tournament, Midwest Region - round of 32)

Gotta enjoy the moment………just looking to next year, should be different but really good!

Smith, Colvin, Heide, Catchings, TKR start: Loyer 6 th man award

Berg, Harris , furst, cox following

This may be the ONE game where it makes sense with them having osobor
Seriously? I explained it at the start of the season and PJ explained it a couple of days ago. It is over ON3. I'm not going to denigrate anyone's opinion, but if you really want to know and not interested in seeing my posts at the start of the season, go read PJs comments which I also posted for Boilermaker 247 in the grambling thread. Now you can disagree with my thoughts and disagree with the coaches which is fine, but PJ did list reasons and it had a lot more to do that this game. Again, your opinion is your, but PJ makes sense as well...a LOT of sense

Reactions: Do Dah Day
It was true for 5 mins. I said bad start. 🤷‍♂️

lol
Yeah you werent wrong at the time so not sure what the point of that post was. Utah State had 7 points off 3 purdue turnovers in the first 5 minutes. That would be in line with a " bad start". Purdue also trailed for a lot of that first half. They didnt get rolling till late in the half.

Reactions: Boilermaker427
Considering you dip in after a win with the benefit of hindsight, not really sure how it affects you at all
I assure you, it didn't affect me at all
It just bothers me that a comment like yours was needed at the point. It was obvious to all.

Seriously? I explained it at the start of the season and PJ explained it a couple of days ago. It is over ON3. I'm not going to denigrate anyone's opinion, but if you really want to know and not interested in seeing my posts at the start of the season, go read PJs comments which I also posted for Boilermaker 247 in the grambling thread. Now you can disagree with my thoughts and disagree with the coaches which is fine, but PJ did list reasons and it had a lot more to do that this game. Again, your opinion is your, but PJ makes sense as well...a LOT of sense
I will openly admit TKR played well next to Edey today. Hasn’t been the norm really, but glad that was the plan today for sure.

I assure you, it didn't affect me at all
It just bothers me that a comment like yours was needed at the point. It was obvious to all.
“I can assure you it didn’t affect me at all”

“But it just bothers me” LOL

Make up your mind and stop talking out of both sides of your mouth dude

Yeah you werent wrong at the time so not sure what the point of that post was. Utah State had 7 points off 3 purdue turnovers in the first 5 minutes. That would be in line with a " bad start". Purdue also trailed for a lot of that first half. They didnt get rolling till late in the half.
Doesn’t have to make sense when someone isn’t affected, just bothered 🤷‍♂️😂

All the #1 seeds are still alive
All the #2 seeds are still alive
Only ONE #3 seed is out
Only ONE #4 seed is out.

Gonna be one hell of a Sweet 16 and Elite 8.
Yeah not a lot of real upsets this year. Duke rolling right now too.

“I can assure you it didn’t affect me at all”

“But it just bothers me” LOL

Make up your mind and stop talking out of both sides of your mouth dude
There is a difference between being affected by a specific comment and being bothered in a universal manner by an attitude. ... dude.

Reactions: Schnelk
Understanding is essential to communication ... dude
Yeah, which unfortunately you sorely lack

Doesn’t affect you at all, but bothers you enough to click “quote” on four different messages during the first five minutes of the game to come make your first post, post game with a superiority complex.

Your actions betray your words buddy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT