ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP IS GONE!!!

BNI, yes....life will be so much better for black people now (which I identify as, so I should be happy).

Now that Trump is no longer in office, what new benefits or changes will the Biden administration make that benefits blacks?

Don't forget, Harris' family were prominent slave owners in Jamaica. I hope she never has to address that.

BNI, yes....life will be so much better for black people now (which I identify as, so I should be happy).

Now that Trump is no longer in office, what new benefits or changes will the Biden administration make that benefits blacks?

Don't forget, Harris' family were prominent slave owners in Jamaica. I hope she never has to address that.
Blacks will benefit by not having a racist jackass white supremacist as President. Somebody that won’t berate NFL players for kneeling. Somebody that won’t be against renaming military bases after traitorous confederate soldiers.

As far as Harris, how many times do I have to explain it to you. Since you just became black perhaps you need some training. Blacks that have white ancestry may have the potential to have someone that owned enslaved people. No big deal. Hell there have been blacks that owned enslaved people. There is nothin for Harris to address.

Waaahhhhh? Do people really cry over politics? Today's been and going to be a great day! Got my run in at 6:30 through downtown, had a good breakfast, and just flipped on the inauguration of a lifeless puppet lol.

Hang in there. It'll be ok.

Blacks will benefit by not having a racist jackass white supremacist as President. Somebody that won’t berate NFL players for kneeling. Somebody that won’t be against renaming military bases after traitorous confederate soldiers.

As far as Harris, how many times do I have to explain it to you. Since you just became black perhaps you need some training. Blacks that have white ancestry may have the potential to have someone that owned enslaved people. No big deal. Hell there have been blacks that owned enslaved people. There is nothin for Harris to address.
So is Harris a Gumbo, a Sambo or an Uncle Tom?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG

Again, I'll ask: How will blacks lives be improved with President Trump not in office?
Will they do better economically? (that might be hard to beat since they were the demographic with the greatest economic gains in the last 4 years).
How about job-wise? (the black umemployment rate is at record lows)
Education? (do you think Biden will continue to fund HBCUs like Trump did?)
Criminal justice reform: (Trump made big changes that largely benefited blacks here)

Or, is it all really just about 'feelings'?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Again, I'll ask: How will blacks lives be improved with President Trump not in office?
Will they do better economically? (that might be hard to beat since they were the demographic with the greatest economic gains in the last 4 years).
Criminal justice reform: (Trump made big changes that largely benefited blacks here)

If I had to take a guess:

Will they do better economically? (that might be hard to beat since they were the demographic with the greatest economic gains in the last 4 years). - Well, with the current status of the economy, I suspect that things will definitely improve. Regardless of who won the election, the recipient was going to preside over an economic recovery. An effort to push the minimum wage up to $15 will probably disproportionally help the African American / minority population. Unknown at this time whether it will happen, but it's possible.

How about job-wise? (the black umemployment rate is at record lows) - Well, Joe has already directly hired more African Americans into his administration than Trump did, so it's a good sign. :). Second, there is this blurb from his platform as well: "The Obama-Biden Administration created the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) to support small businesses, driving $10 billion in new lending for each $1 billion in SSBCI funds. Biden will extend the program through 2025 and double its federal funding to $3 billion, driving close to $30 billion of private sector investments to small businesses all told, especially those owned by women and people of color. " Third, "Increase funding for the Minority Business Development Agency budget. MBDA plays a critical role in supporting the development and growth of minority-owned businesses around the country, as well as providing needed assistance to federal and state agencies so that they award minority-owned businesses procurement contracts. The Trump Administration has pushed for a 75% cut in MBDA’s budget. Biden would protect and call for increased funding for it. "

Education? (do you think Biden will continue to fund HBCUs like Trump did?) - On Joe's platform page, it specifically mentions "Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.", so I have no reason to think that he will discontinue it. Time will tell.

Criminal justice reform: (Trump made big changes that largely benefited blacks here) Supposedly, he intends to expand it. "Biden will call for the immediate passage of Congressman Bobby Scott’s SAFE Justice Act, an evidence-based, comprehensive bill to reform our criminal justice system from front-end sentencing reform to back-end release policies." Also "Create a $20 billion grant program to support criminal justice reform at the state and local level. Funds can be used by cities and states on measures proven to reduce crime and incarceration, and require states to eliminate mandatory minimums for non-violent crimes in order to receive funding. "

You can feel free to peruse this site at your leisure (LIFT EVERY VOICE: THE BIDEN PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICA | Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website ).

Sure, it is all just promises until it is actually implemented. But at least there is a plan.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
I always liked the statement that Trump may not be a racist/white supremacist, and his supporters may not all be racists/white supremacists, but all racists/white supremacists are Trump supporters.

There's a reason for that. Thank God it's over.
So Joe Biden is a Trump supporter? You are such a stupid POS it is ridiculous.

Reactions: purdue1023

SqueakyClean pretty much eloquently covered your bullet points. I would like re-iterate that Slick had very little to do with all those bullet points.

Jobs: The black unemployment rate was the result of the Obama/Biden administration that lowered the black unemployment from 16%, 17% down to 6%, 7%. After Slick took office the rate continued to fall because of the Obama/Biden administration. Slick had no plans in place while the rate was still falling. Therefore, how can he take credit for it.

Education: The funding for HBCU's was a by-partisan, veto proof bill. The only thing Slick can take credit for is that he signed it. The optics of him not signing it would have been bad. Harris is a product of one of the most prestigious HBCU's, Howard University. You better believe these organizations will be taking care of. I never understood why these organizations, as well as black farmers were always dealt with separately.

Criminal Justice reform: Again Slick had very little to do with it but still tries to take credit for ti. Again another bi-partisan bill and veto proof.

Other than the few Gumbo/Sambos, due to the history Slick's past dealings with blacks. most blacks saw through his bullsh*t and will never vote for him. Slick showed no empathy to the BLM movement. He called NFL players sons of bitches when they kneeled during the National Anthem. Blacks came out overwhelmingly and got this jackass out of office. They also came out overwhelmingly in Georgia and helped flip the Senate.

SqueakyClean pretty much eloquently covered your bullet points. I would like re-iterate that Slick had very little to do with all those bullet points.

Jobs: The black unemployment rate was the result of the Obama/Biden administration that lowered the black unemployment from 16%, 17% down to 6%, 7%. After Slick took office the rate continued to fall because of the Obama/Biden administration. Slick had no plans in place while the rate was still falling. Therefore, how can he take credit for it.

Education: The funding for HBCU's was a by-partisan, veto proof bill. The only thing Slick can take credit for is that he signed it. The optics of him not signing it would have been bad. Harris is a product of one of the most prestigious HBCU's, Howard University. You better believe these organizations will be taking care of. I never understood why these organizations, as well as black farmers were always dealt with separately.

Criminal Justice reform: Again Slick had very little to do with it but still tries to take credit for ti. Again another bi-partisan bill and veto proof.

Other than the few Gumbo/Sambos, due to the history Slick's past dealings with blacks. most blacks saw through his bullsh*t and will never vote for him. Slick showed no empathy to the BLM movement. He called NFL players sons of bitches when they kneeled during the National Anthem. Blacks came out overwhelmingly and got this jackass out of office. They also came out overwhelmingly in Georgia and helped flip the Senate.
Hey SLICK! , you are a real treasure! You seem like a guy that would be called Slick, probably behind your back. So tell us all again Slick, who are Gumbos and Sambos? I can't keep up. So just how do you defend Biden's record of racism since apparently you are so much in love with him?

You seem to be dealing with the fact that Trump lost a free and fair election exceedingly well. Shit posts. Nothing but shit posts. You seem angry. Not me. Today was a great day - A GREAT day to be an American.
You sound really troubled. If you really think this was a fair election it really explains the problems . People like you aren't capable of thinking for yourself just what the leftist news breast feeds you. I haven't seen you post anything more valuable than the fat F*** on your avatar telling us a lot about yourself.

You sound really troubled. If you really think this was a fair election it really explains the problems . People like you aren't capable of thinking for yourself just what the leftist news breast feeds you. I haven't seen you post anything more valuable than the fat F*** on your avatar telling us a lot about yourself.
13076674-16x9-xlarge.jpg

If Slick ain’t a racist and white supremacist, the racists and white supremacists thinks he is.
In addition to speaking for all black people, you now speak for racists and white supremacists?

How about Native Americans, or are you leaving that group to Warren?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Hey SLICK! , you are a real treasure! You seem like a guy that would be called Slick, probably behind your back. So tell us all again Slick, who are Gumbos and Sambos? I can't keep up. So just how do you defend Biden's record of racism since apparently you are so much in love with him?
First of all, Biden is not a racist.

Have you read the book "Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe? It was a fictional book but she based the Uncle Tom character on a real slave from Maryland named Josiah Henson. Anyhow, according to the book a slave escaped and Uncle Tom was killed by the slave masters for not telling where the runaway slave went to. The characters, Gumbo and Sambo told the slave master where the runaway slaves went to. Uncle Tom was deemed a hero and Gumbo and Sambo were deemed villains However, after some period of time went by for some reason or another the rolls of the characters in the book were reversed. Uncle Tom became the villain. Therefore, throughout the years in the black community when a black person went against another black person they were called Uncle Toms. Unfortunately folks did not read the book. If you read the book you would know that Uncle Tom was actually the hero because he did not tell where the slaves ran of to and Gumbo and Sambo were the villains for telling on the runaway slaves. So that is why I prefer to call black people that go against other blacks Gumbo/Sambo. This is my list of Gumbo/Sambos:

Candace Owens
Jesse Lee Peterson
Thomas Sowall
Dr. Ben Carson
Diamond & Silk
Justice Clarence Thomas
David Webb
Officer Tatum
Anthony Brian Logan
Kanye West
Hershel Walker

These folks have said some dumb crap over years like the 13th amendment should be abolished, blacks were better off 100 years after slavery, support keeping the confederate names on military bases and flags. Berate President Obama at a prayer breakfast, vote against affirmative action, go against black NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem, show no empathy for the black lives matter movement, vote for a known racist and white supremacists like President Slick. Faux News will have these folks on the air to counter what another black person said that they don't like.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
In addition to speaking for all black people, you now speak for racists and white supremacists?

How about Native Americans, or are you leaving that group to Warren?
I told you before l don't speak for all blacks. I participate on this forum to give a black person's perspective on the topic at hand. My perspective just happens to be the consensus among most black people because I'm around these folks all the time. If you don't like what I say sometime then that is your problem.

Last edited:
I told you before l don't speak for all blacks. I participate on this forum to give a black person's perspective on the topic at hand. My perspective just happens to be the consensus among most black people because I'm around these folks all the time. If you don't like what I say sometime then that is your problem.
Not a problem for me, just a matter of interest since, as you say, you represent the consensus among most black people.

Btw, did Bob or any of the other kneejerks pay you 10k in reparations as I suggested? Remember, I should get 10% like the Big Guy does...although now he probably gets much higher than a measly 10%. A great day for the Biden family business.

Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
Yes, and you used to harp on this incessantly under your old account. lol!
You and your conspiracy theories, libsta! For the 14th time, 22, just moved to Louisville and just graduated from Purdue in December lol

Can’t even comment on people maybe being IU fans on a Purdue board? Alex Jones would be jealous of you!

You seem to be dealing with the fact that Trump lost a free and fair election exceedingly well. Shit posts. Nothing but shit posts. You seem angry. Not me. Today was a great day - A GREAT day to be an American.

Le' sigh.

No more shit posting. Back to policy wonk. :)

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT