ADVERTISEMENT

Trump holds massive rally in the Bronx

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Trump is out looking to expand his base....out in the Bronx today, a place Republicans haven't campaigned since Reagan. Thousands came. Amazed me as no busses were spotted...all folks from the Bronx. Crowd said to be 25,000.

Might be working? The NYT discusses Trump poling......
"Trump also wins more than 20 percent of Black voters — a tally that would be the highest level of Black support for any Republican presidential candidate since the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

And Trump is currently poling even better with Latinos.

Events & poling like this have Dems going nuts, Trump has them all triggered. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul calls Trump supporters ‘clowns’ in her own 'basket of deplorables' moment

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
Trump is out looking to expand his base....out in the Bronx today, a place Republicans haven't campaigned since Reagan. Thousands came. Amazed me as no busses were spotted...all folks from the Bronx. Crowd said to be 25,000.

"Trump also wins more than 20 percent of Black voters — a tally that would be the highest level of Black support for any Republican presidential candidate since the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

Events & poling like this have Dems going nuts, Trump has them all triggered. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul calls Trump supporters ‘clowns’ in her own 'basket of deplorables' moment

I am more worried about what unstable Trump and the MAGA crazies will do if he loses again than if he wins.

• Haha
Reactions: Russ Ford

She is not wrong.

Also, the crowd was far from 20% black that’s for sure. Not sure if it was even 5% black. What happened to this so called black support?

I am more worried about what unstable Trump and the MAGA crazies will do if he loses again than if he wins.

I worry about another Dem taking over for Biden and the media cabal working OT to fool enough independent voters to continue these failed Dem policies. That has cost me $30,080 so far, and given the green policies I don't see that changing. For me it's a great retirement worry if they are allowed to continue to destroy the poor and middle class with their green utopia and border policies.

Last edited:
She is not wrong.

Also, the crowd was far from 20% black that’s for sure. Not sure if it was even 5% black. What happened to this so called black support?

Take it up with the NYT. Blacks are the least significant voting group in this country.

I am more excited that the Latinos, a larger group, have increased poling significantly for the party of the poor & middle class.

Take it up with the NYT. Blacks are the least significant voting group in this country.

I am more excited that the Latinos, a larger group, have increased poling significantly for the party of the poor & middle class.
I'm taking it up with the Flavor Aid drinkers on this forum and elsewhere bragging about Chump will get 20% of the black vote.

You’re worried about the wrong side. Your side tears things up and gets violent for months if they don’t agree with something.
Did you see that video Biden put out about uniting the Reich if re-elected ?! And how Trump tried to have Biden killed ? Crazy stuff being put out by desperate dems.

I'm taking it up with the Flavor Aid drinkers on this forum and elsewhere bragging about Chump will get 20% of the black vote.

i would suggest if you can understand it the % & more importantly turnout of Black & way more importantly Latino vote only matters in isolated very close states like Wisconsin. Even then Wisconsin is only about 7% black.

However the vote other than Wisc hasn't been poling close enough for the Black vote to matter in most swing states as the green inflation party of the rich is currently down significantly in many of these swing states. Maybe that changes?......But right now it looks good for the party of the poor & middle class.

The Latino vote is what matters in many swing states....like AZ, FL & NEV

Last edited:
Black @ 13% of pop......when you divide by 50 States becomes meaningless in most states whether it's 10% or 30%.

I would suggest if you can understand it the % & more importantly turnout of Black & more importantly Latino vote only matters in isolated very close states like Wisconsin. Even then Wisconsin is only about 7% black.

However the vote other than Wisc hasn't been poling close enough for the Black vote to matter in most swing states as the green inflation party of the rich is currently down significantly in many of these swing states. Maybe that changes?......But right now it looks good for the party of the poor & middle class.

The Latino vote is what matters in many swing states....like AZ, FL & NEV
Don't tell me, tell the Flavor Aid drinkers. The black vote is always meaningful. For the past decades if the black voter was low, the democratic candidate whether it was local, state, or national had a challenge to win that election. They lost in several when there was low black voter turn out. After elections since 2008, if black votes weren't meaningful there would not have been several laws aimed at suppressing the black vote. If black votes weren't meaningful, the conservative US Supreme Court would not have gutted the Voting Rights
Act removed the preclearance requirement of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act. This is where voting precincts had to get permission to change the voting rules in that particular county or state.

Last edited:
Don't tell me, tell the Flavor Aid drinkers. The black vote is always meaningful. For the past decades if the black voter was low, the democratic candidate whether it was local, state, or national had a challenge to win that election. They lost in several when there was low black voter turn out. After elections since 2008, if black votes weren't meaningful there would not have been several laws aimed at suppressing the black vote. If black votes weren't meaningful, the conservative US Supreme Court would not have gutted the Voting Rights
Act removed the preclearance requirement of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act. This is where voting precincts had to get permission to change the voting rules in that particular county or state.

Sorry, math dictates that states have to be razor thin margins for Black vote to matter.

For example, 380K Blacks in Wisconsin. Maybe only 100K- 175K? vote due to voting age and apathy across all populations...as half the country doesn't even vote.

Gotta be a super close vote for 10% of that small voting population to matter one way or another. Has been lately in Wisconsin. Might be again this year?

Reality is in many of these Swing states the green inflation party of the rich is down so much the Black vote won't matter.

Population wise the Latino vote is much more significant in AZ, NV, NM and FL ...... That is the group that matters in those swing states.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joetboiler
Sorry, math dictates that states have to be razor thin margins for Black vote to matter.

For example, 380K Blacks in Wisconsin. Maybe only 100K- 150K? vote due to voting age and apathy across all populations...as half the country doesn't even vote.

Gotta be a super close vote for 10% of that small voting population to matter one way or another. Has been lately in Wisconsin. Might be again this year?

Reality is in many of these Swing states the green inflation party of the rich is down so much the Black vote won't matter.

Population wise the Latino vote is much more significant in AZ, NV, NM and FL ...... That is the group that matters in those swing states.

Florida is not a swing state

Reactions: TheGunner
Did you see that video Biden put out about uniting the Reich if re-elected ?! And how Trump tried to have Biden killed ? Crazy stuff being put out by desperate dems.
Looks like the AI stuff is out. Who knows who’s behind this and things ahead.

For example, 380K Blacks in Wisconsin. Maybe only 100K- 175K? vote due to voting age and apathy across all populations...as half the country doesn't even vote.

Desantis won Latino vote e/school choice. And then simple common sense family values, I.e removing sexually explicit books from grade school (what Bobby & BNI regurgitate and book ban lie - if you can still buy a book it’s not banned). Seems like Latino dads also don’t like men in the same dressing room with their daughter. Then add his pro-school and business Covid handling and you have a solid red state.

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Some states have a higher % of Black voters. In those states their vote really does matter. Unlike the other states where unless it a close swing state the Black vote doesn't matter.

State % of voters who are Black
MISS. 38%
GA. 34%
LOUIS. 33%
AL 27%
SC. 26%
TX has by far the most black voters of any state....but only 14%.

What did all the above states have in common.....they voted for the low tax, good economy party of the middle class....Trump.... Except GA which was a supposed narrow Biden win. But is poling great for Trump this time in GA.

Only state I could find with an ave 25%+ Black that voted decisively For Biden was MD @ 33%. And the MD vote is skewed way more by WDC workers living there than any other factor.

I conclude in the states above, Black support for Trump might already be way above 20%.....or he would not have won or even been competitive in these states.

Well they didn’t board up our Federal building and advise we work at home in 2020 in fear of a Biden win. And duck duck go Trump inauguration protest and check out the stories and photos. How we forget.

Some states have a higher % of Black voters. In those states their vote really does matter. Unlike the other states where unless it a close swing state the Black vote doesn't matter.

State % of voters who are Black
MISS. 38%
GA. 34%
LOUIS. 33%
AL 27%
SC. 26%
TX has by far the most black voters of any state....but only 14%.

What did all the above states have in common.....they voted for the low tax, good economy party of the middle class....Trump.... Except GA which was a supposed narrow Biden win. But is poling great for Trump this time in GA.

Only state I could find with an ave 25%+ Black that voted decisively For Biden was MD @ 33%. And the MD vote is skewed way more by WDC workers living there than any other factor.

I conclude in the states above, Black support for Trump might already be way above 20%.....or he would not have won or even been competitive in these states.
Black support for Chump is no way near 20% and never will be. GOP black support for president may, and I mean may get to 20% when the GOP finally distance themselves from this cult MAGA bs and a well meaning Republican is finally running.

Perfect MAGA response. Don’t take 30 seconds to check it out. Blame it on something or somebody else. It just couldn’t be possibly be true. Keep that independent mind open.

How does this story prove anything but what was stated. Some staffer used some AI to capture footage and didn’t pay attention? I watched it when this blew up and literally had to stop the video several times and enlarge the corner to read. But perfect pro-Biden response. It was an intentional placement by a Nazi. Even though nobody watching in real time could even see it.

In summary, a Biden spokesperson said, “the use of this grainy background image that you really can’t read is another example of Trump hate. Now if you excuse me I need to get to an anti-Zionism protest and chant from the river to the sea (not sure what river or sea) and block Jews from entering buildings. Anybody see my pro-Hamas kerchief?

Edit, “what’s that? You need me to bring spray paint to deface the George Washington statue and WWI memorial? And yes I have a Palestinian flag we can replace the American flag with.”

Black support for Chump is no way near 20% and never will be. GOP black support for president may, and I mean may get to 20% when the GOP finally distance themselves from this cult MAGA bs and a well meaning Republican is finally running.

Perhaps nationally you are correct. I have no data on that.

But the specific state data above shows any thinking person would strongly question your assertion when looking only specifically at individual states I gave.

There is a difference when looking at individual states vs nationally. One would think even you would know that.

Perhaps nationally you are correct. I have no data on that.

But the specific state data above shows any thinking person would strongly question your assertion when looking only specifically at individual states I gave.

There is a difference when looking at individual states vs nationally. One would think even you would know that.
Oh, I know I’m correct nationally. And nationally is where these jacked polls are. That the Flavor Aiders keep touting. These polls are always inaccurate when polling blacks historically. Chump just had a rally in the boogie down Bronx. There were hardly any Negroes in attendance. I knew that when I first heard that Chump was having a rally in the boogie down Bronx.

Oh, I know I’m correct nationally. And nationally is where these jacked polls are. That the Flavor Aiders keep touting. These polls are always inaccurate when polling blacks historically. Chump just had a rally in the boogie down Bronx. There were hardly any Negroes in attendance. I knew that when I first heard that Chump was having a rally in the boogie down Bronx.

Well one of the post above you disagreed with was about specific states having better than 20% Black support ....NOT national. Math dictates you are way wrong there.

You also disagreed with the NYT national polls, saying 20%....and that is perfectly fine. Lib media is not known for their accuracy anyway..... far from it. Thus, because it is liberal media, I can perhaps maybe somewhat agree with you Nationally.

Other than the few swing states, and those states above, an insignificant group really.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Well one of the post above you disagreed with was about specific states having better than 20% Black support ....NOT national. Math dictates you are way wrong there.

You also disagreed with the NYT national polls, saying 20%....and that is perfectly fine. Lib media is not known for their accuracy anyway..... far from it. Thus, because it is liberal media, I can perhaps maybe somewhat agree with you Nationally.

Other than the few swing states, and those states above, an insignificant group really.
What states have more than 20% of the black vote?

I don’t care what the NYT say. The Flavor Aiders in this forum like the Boneman says Chump has 20%. And I think another ne’er do well said 30%.

What states have more than 20% of the black vote?

I don’t care what the NYT say. The Flavor Aiders in this forum like the Boneman says Chump has 20%. And I think another ne’er do well said 30%.

If you are asking that, you are either demonstrating poor reading comprehension of the above linked post......Or are incredibly bad at deduction from basic math.

Post in thread 'Trump holds massive rally in the Bronx' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/trump-holds-massive-rally-in-the-bronx.248619/post-3790420

If only they would go on Urban Radio, all the GOP problems would be solved

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I’m talking about what states have 20% or more Chump black support? The answer is none.

Thank you for showing us all your poor deduction skills.

Take Mississippi....
38% of ALL voters are black.
62% of voters being other races.
Trump won 58% of all voters there.

Go ahead, think on it..... figure it out.....you can do it. I have confidence in you....

Hint only 3 counties in Mississippi had less than 20% support for Trump. And those -- 2 had 14% and 1 had 16%.
Woops.....I guess you are WRONG, yet again. LOL

Last edited:
Thank you for showing us all your poor deduction skills.

Take Mississippi....
38% of ALL voters are black.
62% of voters being other races.
Trump won 58% of all voters there.

Go ahead, think on it..... figure it out.....you can do it. I have confidence in you....

Hint only 3 counties in Mississippi had less than 20% support for Trump. And those -- 2 had 14% and 1 had 16%.
Woops.....I guess you are WRONG, yet again. LOL
Blacks in MS know racism more than anybody not Alabama. They know a racist when they see one. Chump ain’t getting 20% of the black vote is MS. He didn’t get 20% blacks to go to his rally in the boogie down Bronx. Again the polls are national polls and the pollsters are wrong projecting 20% black support for Chump. They’ve always been wrong polling black voters for some reason.

Blacks in MS know racism more than anybody not Alabama. They know a racist when they see one. Chump ain’t getting 20% of the black vote is MS. He didn’t get 20% blacks to go to his rally in the boogie down Bronx. Again the polls are national polls and the pollsters are wrong projecting 20% black support for Chump. They’ve always been wrong polling black voters for some reason.
What do you consider Trumps most racist act to be?
Does it compare with Biden calling blacks “boy”?
How about the “racial jungle” comment?
How about his son loving to use the N word?

The only reason rally size is a thing is because TRUMP AND YOU IDIOTS TRY TO MAKE IT ONE.

Only when it’s shown that the size is being inflated, sometimes massively, do the same people deflect to Biden rallys or lack thereof. Problem is, you people are the ones bringing it up in the first place lol.

And for those who act like trumps “exaggerations” are no big deal…….and they don’t count as lies……explain to me why people do it. Explain to me the mental makeup of someone who is a serial exaggerator.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Trump is in fact looking to expand his base……….among indicted rappers who allegedly conspired to commit murder.

He doesn’t care if these fellas are indicted. He will happily associate with celebrities who like him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT