ADVERTISEMENT

Trump accuses Joe Scarborough of murder

Add up all of Biden’s gaffes/comments and you may end up with a similar amount of material that Trump provides on a nearly daily basis. I’m sure all the folks freaking out about Biden will have no problem whatsoever about the President of the United States accusing a cable news host of murder.

Last edited:
Add up all of Biden’s gaffes/comments and you may end up with a similar amount of material that Trump provides on a nearly daily basis. I’m sure all the folks freaking outside about Biden will have no problem whatsoever about the President of the United States accusing a cable news host of murder.

They won’t have any issue with it because now that Trump has said it, Joe is now automatically a murderer and needs to be locked up immediately, no questions asked

Reactions: indy35 and Bill4411
This type of Trump statement is the kind the trumpers totally ignore. Can't claim it was a joke. There's no whataboutism for this. They cringe and wonder in silence wtf is he thinking........all the while closing their eyes to the question of what type of man......let alone president.......would stoop to this level of behavior.

Most people would be ashamed to make this kind of accusation in everyday life. What does it say about a president who would do it on social media?

What is the motivation? Clearly he is attacking Joe because he is a critic. How insecure and petty do you have to be to make such a charge?

How enabled does this president have to feel to make such a public accusation? He clearly knows that it will not affect his standing with his supporters or he wouldn't say it.

Finally, what does it say about the character and judgement of the man? If he decides this is appropriate to say, do you want this man making other decisions that affect our lives and our country?

I don't.......and that is the basis for my complete and utter refusal to support him.

I think it shows us just how many ignorant, poor and angry Americans are out there. Bottom line: They want an enemy to take their anger out on. Trump now wants that enemy to be China, since he is neither building a wall, nor getting Mexico to pay for it.

The question is: Will they see this president as an enemy after he kills thousands of them with his ignorance.

Add up all of Biden’s gaffes/comments and you may end up with a similar amount of material that Trump provides on a nearly daily basis. I’m sure all the folks freaking outside about Biden will have no problem whatsoever about the President of the United States accusing a cable news host of murder.
fair game when you make hitler comparisons on a regular basis...

I know you love fake news and lying, but you don’t have to completely embrace it.
am i wrong? has he not made hitler comps? im pretty sure im right. he's a professional mudslinging putz. boo hoo he caught some on the flip side.

The middle of a pandemic and this is what the president focuses on. And people defend it. The woman’s widower even sent a message to twitter asking the tweets to be pulled. It’s ridiculous and anyone who thinks this kind of behavior is okay is complicit as well.
I’m fine with Twitter pulling the tweet. Or not. Free country.

I’m fine with Twitter pulling the tweet. Or not. Free country.

So you’re cool with the leader of the free world spreading conspiracy theories against someone, which will lead to death threats against joe Scarborough, but worse, won’t let this poor woman Rest In Peace and is forcing her family to relive this tenfold. Cool flex dude.

FYI, your free country nonsense has zero to do with what he’s doing. He’s breaking their TOS. I mean trump is a piece of trash but Twitter is just as culpable right now.

So you’re cool with the leader of the free world spreading conspiracy theories against someone, which will lead to death threats against joe Scarborough, but worse, won’t let this poor woman Rest In Peace and is forcing her family to relive this tenfold. Cool flex dude.

FYI, your free country nonsense has zero to do with what he’s doing. He’s breaking their TOS. I mean trump is a piece of trash but Twitter is just as culpable right now.
Because tax cuts.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
Did I say I was OK with it? I judge Presidents by their policies, not by their tweets, or by their worthless flowery speeches.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Did I say I was OK with it? I judge Presidents by their policies, not by their tweets, or by their worthless flowery speeches.

Yeah, you actually did agree with it because you said it’s fine for them to leave the tweets. And you didn’t disagree with what he said.

So you are or are not good with what he is saying about Scarborough? Please clear up any “confusion “ especially since you haven’t said whether or not you think it’s okay.
I don’t like what he tweeted.

But unlike you and your fellow Libs, I defend Twitter’s right to do as they please with the tweet.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
I don’t like what he tweeted.

But unlike you and your fellow Libs, I defend Twitter’s right to do as they please with the tweet.
I dont support their rights.

As long as they are protected from litigation and not held responsible for what shows up on their platform, they shouldn’t have unfettered rights of free speech.

Not sure. I was a huge Imus fan and this was while Imus was still on MSNBC which predates his firing and subsequent hiring by Fox Business. I’m guessing it’s over 10 years old
Joes a lib now, so it’s ok that he laughed about it.

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT