ADVERTISEMENT

Tried to warn you all summer…

And nobody wanted to listen.

See you on the basketball board in 8 weeks!
Genius. Wish you were AD but …. Obviously you’re not qualified and just talking out your ass. Yes everyone saw this coming from a coach with no experience and no coaching tree to pull from.

Genius. Wish you were AD but …. Obviously you’re not qualified and just talking out your ass. Yes everyone saw this coming from a coach with no experience and no coaching tree to pull from.
I’ve provided plenty of evidence why this coach and his staff can’t hack it.

They provided plenty of real time evidence today.

Reactions: mklinker
Most here are fans and want to believe the best. I think I'm very rational and I see or saw the same things you did and expected today may not be competitive (although not as bad as it turned out) BUT I wanted to be wrong. I'd still like to eat crow at the end of the season and say I was stupid for doubting Walters after he wins a bowl game.

I don't think it's wrong for fans to hope for the best.

Most here are fans and want to believe the best. I think I'm very rational and I see or saw the same things you did and expected today may not be competitive (although not as bad as it turned out) BUT I wanted to be wrong. I'd still like to eat crow at the end of the season and say I was stupid for doubting Walters after he wins a bowl game.

I don't think it's wrong for fans to hope for the best.
This coaching template has never worked here. But I would love to be wrong and have Walters turn this season around.

Yep. I won't waste a second of my life watching Purdue football. Even me replying with this post is a waste of energy.

Wake me up when Purdue football is worth paying attention to, but that might be a long time from now!

Reactions: mklinker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT