ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Wide Receivers

Real interested in Tibbs in the slot. Did not see that one coming. Didn’t see him as the quick type to be in the slot, but if he runs great routes at his size that will be a nice weapon

In the Spring Game, CJ Smith and JDV were perimeters and Tibbs was slot. Harrell seems to like Tibbs there.
Tibbs and Sowinski are versatile and can line up anywhere receiver position.

Real interested in Tibbs in the slot. Did not see that one coming. Didn’t see him as the quick type to be in the slot, but if he runs great routes at his size that will be a nice weapon
6-3/-4slot that’s not known for his speed. More like a possession WR or Travis Kelsey.

Purdue fans who are seeing this team for the first time this Saturday might be surprised by how big Jahmal Edrine will be.
Tom Deinhart says he looks like a tight end.

Not only does he have good height and speed. He is bulked up.

Our starting Receivers for Indiana State.
Edrine 6’3
Tibbs 6’3
Rigby 6’3

Nice article from Dub profiling Jahmal.

It was a nice article. Those of us who can't see practices really don't know what this kid can do considering how early the injury was last year. I'm excited to see it in 49 hours.
He was going to be our #1 WR last year. They say he looks good in what little practice is open.

Did the coaches find a gem in Shamar Rigby?

He was a high 3* recruit, but was overlooked by many programs because he was part of a run heavy offense in high school.

Impressive that he came to campus couple months ago as a high school student and is about to make his first collegiate start as a true freshman.

Nice to see Nathan Baird back. Anyone know the specifics about going to O$U and then coming back?

After the Indiana State game, has your opinions of our receivers changed? Or no conclusions can be made from this game.

After the Indiana State game, has your opinions of our receivers changed? Or no conclusions can be made from this game.
I think they all looked great. Deep, balanced roster of WRs. Big. Good hands. I think Rigby has the chance to be really special, and he only got a few targets today.

That being said, it's tempered of course. Indiana State was really, really bad. While I didn't watch the first half, Notre Dame's defense is obviously stout.

Reactions: cillerdo
I think they all looked great. Deep, balanced roster of WRs. Big. Good hands. I think Rigby has the chance to be really special, and he only got a few targets today.

That being said, it's tempered of course. Indiana State was really, really bad. While I didn't watch the first half, Notre Dame's defense is obviously stout.
Their D is good, but benefiting from A&M offense being bad. Neither team looks super impressive. ND OL is bad and QB can’t throw

The Oregon teams struggled or are struggling with the Idaho teams. Fresno State is giving Michigan a fight. Hawaii is leading UCLA. Ohio State struggled. And I don't think that Notre Dame has shown anything special against Texas A&M. I think Purdue has a chance against all of those teams unless they improve drastically.

Reactions: BoilerN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT