ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Singleton

Wow, quietly eye popping highlight reel. (site home page)
So many finishes and did I see a single dunk? Uses both hands and the glass so well.
He's going to be in high demand.
Yep, Brian posted he’s someone to watch and we talked about him in another thread. I’m guessing we will offer soon if he’s as good as we hear he is.

Yep, Brian posted he’s someone to watch and we talked about him in another thread. I’m guessing we will offer soon if he’s as good as we hear he is.

Updated list of offers for current 1 spot....
(Apologies in advance for spelling).....
Haralson
Sisley
Walker
Mullins
Moreo
Reuben
Khamenia
Bundalo
West
Walker
Singleton

Haralson
Sisley
Walker
Mullins
Moreo
Reuben
Khamenia
Bundalo
West
Walker
Singleton
Well looooook at that. Nice!

Painter better hope 6 guys don’t commit all at once 😂

In all seriousness, we have a good amount of guys here to fill 1-3 spots (in case more than Furst leave after this year).

Is "Tre" the new "Johnson?"
m2i8b1K9d3d3b1N4.jpg

Big Cat, TKR, Singleton?

Well looooook at that. Nice!

Painter better hope 6 guys don’t commit all at once 😂

In all seriousness, we have a good amount of guys here to fill 1-3 spots (in case more than Furst leave after this year).
And there’s some speculation there will be relief in the scholarship limit.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
And there’s some speculation there will be relief in the scholarship limit.
With Purdues National Competitive Schedule which networks will be fighting to broadcast, you would have to believe that should help the Boilers on the recruiting trail. How many people want to tune into a cupcake classic versus a top 10 battle!

Reactions: pboiler18
With Purdues National Competitive Schedule which networks will be fighting to broadcast, you would have to believe that should help the Boilers on the recruiting trail. How many people want to tune into a cupcake classic versus a top 10 battle!
I don’t think it hurts but our performance on court, coaches, location, big ten play, and NIL are probably 99% of what will attract recruits.

Haralson
Sisley
Walker
Mullins
Moreo
Reuben
Khamenia
Bundalo
West
Walker
Singleton
Didn’t we offer Sebastian Williams Adams too? I assume Reuben is supposed to be Reibe? I was surprised when we canceled a visit from Reibe and kinda dropped off his recruitment. He seems very good and at that time we were looking pretty good in his recruitment. Any of the admins or anyone else know why?

Didn’t we offer Sebastian Williams Adams too? I assume Reuben is supposed to be Reibe? I was surprised when we canceled a visit from Reibe and kinda dropped off his recruitment. He seems very good and at that time we were looking pretty good in his recruitment. Any of the admins or anyone else know why?
Wasn’t it him or Jacobsen and we took Jacobsen for class of 2025 (well DJ was thinking of going to 2025) and then stayed in 2024? So I’d assume we wouldn’t have a spot for Reibe next year/he wouldn’t see as much time as he would like. But it seems ALL the big time programs have sent him offers. But gotta trust Paint.

And yes to Williams Adams who looks good too. No clue where he stands/feels about Purdue.

Pick 3~ HEY WOLE BOY - I put myself out there again!!!!!
Sisley
Khamenia
Singleton
I’ll play pick 3.
Mullins (fits Purdue shooter profile, wants close knit team)
Singelton (3 level scorer, smooth slasher)
Williams-Adams (defensive focus)

Not sure there’s a single player on the list that would be a bad commit!
I think Sisley is heading elsewhere and thus part of the reason for other recent offers.
Walker already committed to South Carolina.

Haralson says he plans an official visit to all 9 of his final schools, That includes Purdue.

“Priority 2025 guard Jalen Haralson has visits scheduled to Indiana, Notre Dame and Michigan State already, and he told Adam Zagoria this weekend he wants to expand that list to include Auburn, Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Purdue. Haralson has a top-nine that includes all of those schools. He wants to wrap up his recruitment before the November early signing period, so look for a busy next few months of visits.”

Reactions: oldboiler52
Haralson says he plans an official visit to all 9 of his final schools, That includes Purdue.

“Priority 2025 guard Jalen Haralson has visits scheduled to Indiana, Notre Dame and Michigan State already, and he told Adam Zagoria this weekend he wants to expand that list to include Auburn, Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Purdue. Haralson has a top-nine that includes all of those schools. He wants to wrap up his recruitment before the November early signing period, so look for a busy next few months of visits.”
Nice! Good to hear.

IU, Purdue, and Gonzaga are log jammed at the guard position, even 1-3 next year.

Auburn (will be losing a good amount of ppl to graduation), Duke, KU and MSU all probably will have openings for him at the 1-3 with players graduating, one and dones or transfer outs.

It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Nice! Good to hear.

IU, Purdue, and Gonzaga are log jammed at the guard position, even 1-3 next year.

Auburn (will be losing a good amount of ppl to graduation), Duke, KU and MSU all probably will have openings for him at the 1-3 with players graduating, one and dones or transfer outs.

I agree it seems Auburn and MSU might give the least resistance/competition for playing time.

Reactions: pboiler18
Nice! Good to hear.

IU has a logjam at the golf course and afternoon naps

I’ll play pick 3.
Mullins (fits Purdue shooter profile, wants close knit team)
Singelton (3 level scorer, smooth slasher)
Williams-Adams (defensive focus)

Not sure there’s a single player on the list that would be a bad commit!
I think Sisley is heading elsewhere and thus part of the reason for other recent offers.
Walker already committed to South Carolina.
like Mullins alot , just don't think he winds up here. Khamenia is also looking to be on a close knit team, said culture is one thing he's looking for

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
Wasn’t it him or Jacobsen and we took Jacobsen for class of 2025 (well DJ was thinking of going to 2025) and then stayed in 2024? So I’d assume we wouldn’t have a spot for Reibe next year/he wouldn’t see as much time as he would like. But it seems ALL the big time programs have sent him offers. But gotta trust Paint.

And yes to Williams Adams who looks good too. No clue where he stands/feels about Purdue.
Saw Reibe posted his top school list and we aren’t on it.

I’m assuming with the addition of Jacobsen - he didn’t think there would be minutes for him.

Yeah I believe it was because DJ committed
I understand DJ committed and at the time it looked like he was going to be a 2025 recruit and then he was 2024, but the narrative I saw at the time was that we were no longer in pursuit of him but the offer remained on the books. Anyway it doesn’t matter. I would prefer he sign with a non big ten team though lol.

I understand DJ committed and at the time it looked like he was going to be a 2025 recruit and then he was 2024, but the narrative I saw at the time was that we were no longer in pursuit of him but the offer remained on the books. Anyway it doesn’t matter. I would prefer he sign with a non big ten team though lol.
How does an offer 'stay on the books' if we're no longer recruiting a player? I could be wrong, but I don't think it works that way, i.e. I don't think schools typically formally rescind an offer, they just stop recruiting a player. If a player is really interested in a school that stops recruiting them they may ask if they still have a committable offer, but I believe it generally just fizzles out once a school stops pursuing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT