ADVERTISEMENT

Too bad

BoiledSteel

Sophomore
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry hatertards, much to your dismay we won last night and won by scoring a ton. I know you're sad because not only did we not lose, but the game wasn't even close, but it also has to sting with the truth bomb Andy Katz dropped about the team and it's future during the game.

Now it has already been shown that not one of you has an ounce of credibility anymore, but the mic drop by Katz just confirmed it even further.

I also hope Grady keeps starting. Not only because he's earned it, but because it drives you hatertards mad.

This morning you are all quite the mockery on other sites and some users by specific names and I know you are crying in your captain crunch because we won. But as it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, the future is bright for this young team and they will continue to prove you hatertards wrong.

What a great morning!

I can never see ripping a player , when the coach is the one who put the guy on the court. Brady played well last night, the guy does what he can to help team within his capabilities. I actually think most don't like losing and are just throwing ideas out on how Purdue can do better, no hate involved, just disappointed in the close loses. Go Boilers

Sorry hatertards, much to your dismay we won last night and won by scoring a ton. I know you're sad because not only did we not lose, but the game wasn't even close, but it also has to sting with the truth bomb Andy Katz dropped about the team and it's future during the game.

Now it has already been shown that not one of you has an ounce of credibility anymore, but the mic drop by Katz just confirmed it even further.

I also hope Grady keeps starting. Not only because he's earned it, but because it drives you hatertards mad.

This morning you are all quite the mockery on other sites and some users by specific names and I know you are crying in your captain crunch because we won. But as it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, the future is bright for this young team and they will continue to prove you hatertards wrong.

What a great morning!

Might be the dumbest post I've seen on here for quite awhile. It's great that Purdue won last night. Very happy for that. But if you believe beating a middle of the road MAC team at home proves everyone was wrong to be concerned about this team and coaching, you're truly not very smart.

What a great morning!
It's been awhile since you've made one of these posts...

What a douche.

Might be the dumbest post I've seen on here for quite awhile. It's great that Purdue won last night. Very happy for that. But if you believe beating a middle of the road MAC team at home proves everyone was wrong to be concerned about this team and coaching, you're truly not very smart.
At least he's a true Purdue fan. His post have nothing on Randy turd Jenkins or any irrelevant IU fan.

What a great morning!
As my kids say, “weird flex but ok”...

What a great morning!
I was at the game and have no idea what Andy Katz said, but I'm assuming he talked about Grady and some of the voids he fills?

Speaking of a hatertard. I know you're heart broken we won, it's pretty clear and you have been proven wrong all season long. You're just not smart enough to see it. I truly doubt you even went to Purdue, you are not smart enough to pass the entrance qualifications.

You have zero credibility now, just sucks to be you.

I was at the game and have no idea what Andy Katz said, but I'm assuming he talked about Grady and some of the voids he fills?
He explained the team, why things are done and just how difficult our schedule was and yet we were in just about every game. Essentially he countered every negative spin the hatertards post on here and did it with fact and logic. It was glorious.

Speaking of a hatertard. I know you're heart broken we won, it's pretty clear and you have been proven wrong all season long. You're just not smart enough to see it. I truly doubt you even went to Purdue, you are not smart enough to pass the entrance qualifications.

Your*

Reactions: Bay Area Boiler
Just prior to the tip, Katz stated that Boiler fans need to calm down (I honestly think he spent a few hours on this board -- Hi, Andy!), that Purdue had just come through a string of tough road and neutral site games and one of the toughest schedules in the country to this point and would be fine. He pointed out that the Michigan game was the only game in which the Boilers were overwhelmed.

During the broadcast a graphic featuring this year's freshmen appeared and Katz talked about Painter bringing in freshman classes like the Baby Boilers and the the class of 2018 that serve as program anchors, and that it's okay to have resets. In short, he said Painter knows what he's doing and jittery fans need to chill.

The most ridiculous and immature post I've read in a long time. No matter how much I disagree with an opinion, I'd never place a false narrative like this on another Purdue fan. Some folks just want an argument at any cost.
boo hoo, waaaah... you poor hatertard. Crying because you've been called to the carpet for being disappointed that we lost and for losing all credibility you have ever had on here thanks to Katz. Cry me a river hatertard... waaaaaaaaaah!

What a great morning!
You beat a D2 team....you’re the one that should be mocked.

Just prior to the tip, Katz stated that Boiler fans needed to calm down (I honestly think he spent a few hours on this board -- Hi, Andy!), that Purdue had just come through a string of tough road and neutral site games and one of the toughest schedules in the country to this point and would be fine. He pointed out that the Michigan game was the only game in which the Boilers were overwhelmed.

During the broadcast a graphic featuring this year's freshmen appeared and Katz talked about Painter bringing in freshman classes like the Baby Boilers and the the class of 2018 that serve as program anchors, and that it's okay to have resets. In short, he said Painter knows what he's doing and jittery fans need to settle down.
Did he say he expects us to make the tournament?

Just prior to the tip, Katz stated that Boiler fans needed to calm down (I honestly think he spent a few hours on this board -- Hi, Andy!), that Purdue had just come through a string of tough road and neutral site games and one of the toughest schedules in the country to this point and would be fine. He pointed out that the Michigan game was the only game in which the Boilers were overwhelmed.

During the broadcast a graphic featuring this year's freshmen appeared and Katz talked about Painter bringing in freshman classes like the Baby Boilers and the the class of 2018 that serve as program anchors, and that it's okay to have resets. In short, he said Painter knows what he's doing and jittery fans need to settle down.
It was a glorious beatdown of the haters on this forum.

boo hoo, waaaah... you poor hatertard. Crying because you've been called to the carpet for being disappointed that we lost and for losing all credibility you have ever had on here thanks to Katz. Cry me a river hatertard... waaaaaaaaaah!

Boo hoo waaah? Really? LOL.

No, Katz tallked about how the fan base should not be panicking and that we have plenty of chances within the BIG regular season to get quality wins and still make the tournament. Of all the talking heads; I actually like Katz. I am glad Painter started Evan over Haarms even though Evan didn't seem to have such a good game. Now as far as Grady is concerned; he did play pretty well last night. My only problem with Grady is that he is a senior who won't be playing anywhere next year and therefore I think Painter should be playing our young guys a little more. I still would like to at least start Wheeler for a game or two and see how he does with a starting spot.

Just prior to the tip, Katz stated that Boiler fans need to calm down (I honestly think he spent a few hours on this board -- Hi, Andy!), that Purdue had just come through a string of tough road and neutral site games and one of the toughest schedules in the country to this point and would be fine. He pointed out that the Michigan game was the only game in which the Boilers were overwhelmed.

During the broadcast a graphic featuring this year's freshmen appeared and Katz talked about Painter bringing in freshman classes like the Baby Boilers and the the class of 2018 that serve as program anchors, and that it's okay to have resets. In short, he said Painter knows what he's doing and jittery fans need to chill.
Thank you...well that is, and was true.

For your info, not that I really care what you think, but I graduated with a BSME degree from Purdue. So yeah, there's that...

What a great morning!

Just the knowledge that you are so upset is invigorating.

Take a chill pill Phil

There is no way you're older than 12, right?

the game proved all of us right that stated that a lineup/rotation change was much needed. i dont know any inside info but i bet there was a team only meeting much like the colts had when they were 1-5. it was a nice win but as others have pointed out, the competition wasnt even close to what we have seen or will see in the big ten. hoping this game gets them back on a positive track.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT