ADVERTISEMENT

Tix to Big Ten Tournament?

I believe the answer is no, or possibly just friends and family. Haven't seen a press release on it though.

Reactions: Boilermb
If warren is involved with decision, it is a big fat no. He is busy polishing his trophies

Reactions: DAG10
I believe the answer is no, or possibly just friends and family. Haven't seen a press release on it though.
I just spoke to my JPC rep. He said the B1G has informed them that attendance at the BTT will be the same as the regular season, limited to player and staff family members.

I just spoke to my JPC rep. He said the B1G has informed them that attendance at the BTT will be the same as the regular season, limited to player and staff family members.

But the NCAAT can have fans... in the exact same venue... logical

• Wow
Reactions: Schnelk
None of it makes any sense, and, rules are just made up as we go along...I am not complaining in the case of the decisions yesterday to "open" things up downtown, but, to suggest that it is not tied to the tournament(s) coming here is as bold a lie as there could be.

Anyone can go see the Pacers any home game....in the same venue...the state HS tournaments will be there with fans...but, "no fans" for BTT...yeah, makes sense (not).

Big Ten is the top Bizaro World conference.

AccurateRingedBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

I always found it funny that you can’t buy beer at BTT games but you can at crossroads classic and ncaa tourney games

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT