ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Big Ten Tournament Bracketology

I'm kind of torn. Beating IU for a 3rd time in a season I think is unprecedented. But it wouldn't be bad to avenge the Ohio State loss either. If somehow we could face and beat OSU and Nebraska in the BTT we'd have a chance to end the season having beaten every team on our schedule.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
I think this was updated after the games last night. Cannot fathom that many scenarios out there. Pretty much 1, 2 & 14 are locks. Everything else is up for grabs.

I'm kind of torn. Beating IU for a 3rd time in a season I think is unprecedented. But it wouldn't be bad to avenge the Ohio State loss either. If somehow we could face and beat OSU and Nebraska in the BTT we'd have a chance to end the season having beaten every team on our schedule.
I'm 100% on the, I wanna see OSU and Nebraska again and exorcise those demons before going into the NCAAT. I would have been fine with a 3rd NW game too, but they are limping so badly right now, that game could only hurt us and not feel like a satisfying win.

IU is trash this year and we don't need to give them, nor do they deserve another shot at a "superbowl" wins.

The only other teams we've only played once were wins, and the only team that probably would say they could have beaten us at home, is maybe MSU. But either way, without maybe seeing a better version of Illinois in the finals, the BTT path to championship is probably going to be high seeds for the second year in row

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT