ADVERTISEMENT

Throw some names for coaches next year….

It was a rebuild. My god you can’t have actually watched that team, then the bowl game, and thought that we were in a good spot going forward. This is maddening reading this type of stupidity. Just unreal
Ah yes, the 8-4 to 4-8 then worse In Year 2 rebuild.

We suck. Face it.

It’s a huge IF. We won’t be favored in a single game the rest of the year.

This didn’t have to be a “rebuild “. We still have 3/5 starting linemen from Brohms teams. We hired a guy with an awful scheme and tried to build a defense that just doesn’t make sense to run at this level.

Coaching has cost us here.
a big factor in football is depth. Purdue will win games - starting tomorrow.

Ah yes, the 8-4 to 4-8 then worse In Year 2 rebuild.

We suck. Face it.
You thought watching the citrus bowl that this will be fine. Looks like a solid foundation for this new coach, and he should absolutely win the west again. You are not a serious sports fan. But then again, you’re a Georgia guy who’s seen nothing but perfection recently so that’s your standard.

And I’m not gonna lie, I hate you because I flew to Florida to watch us blow a game vs trash Quincy Carter and Terrance Edwards and Randy McMichael. I had to listen to what sounded like “I’ve been workin on the railroad” after every single play. F you and F your Alma mater 🤣

You thought watching the citrus bowl that this will be fine. Looks like a solid foundation for this new coach, and he should absolutely win the west again. You are not a serious sports fan. But then again, you’re a Georgia guy who’s seen nothing but perfection recently so that’s your standard.

And I’m not gonna lie, I hate you because I flew to Florida to watch us blow a game vs trash Quincy Carter and Terrance Edwards and Randy McMichael. I had to listen to what sounded like “I’ve been workin on the railroad” after every single play. F you and F your Alma mater 🤣
Of course a team missing its QB who’s on an NFL roster, it’s leading 2 receivers, it’s head coach and top 2 defensive playmakers is going to struggle in a game. That bowl game said 0 about the future of this program. Walters has had 21 months to turn this around and has made the team worse, not better.

I didn’t start at UGA until 2004. I was at both UGA vs Purdue bowl games in Purdue gear.

UGA fans mostly suck but this alum knows football and knows he’s watching a bad staff and a poorly coached team!

Of course a team missing its QB who’s on an NFL roster, it’s leading 2 receivers, it’s head coach and top 2 defensive playmakers is going to struggle in a game. That bowl game said 0 about the future of this program. Walters has had 21 months to turn this around and has made the team worse, not better.

I didn’t start at UGA until 2004. I was at both UGA vs Purdue bowl games in Purdue gear.

UGA fans mostly suck but this alum knows football and knows he’s watching a bad staff and a poorly coached team!
But it was 63-7. Could’ve been whatever LSU wanted it to be. And that’s quite literally against what returned for 2023. Actually less than what returned. But you somehow thought that would be good?

Also I hate you because a sorry 8 or 9 seed Georgia team knocked us out as a 1 seed in the basketball tourney in like 1996. Maybe that was the year we lucked out vs 16 seed western Carolina but either way seriously F the entire state of Georgia. I’m not a fan at all 🤣

We are worse because ND kicked our ass in a big way? That’s all you’ve seen. Obviously not a popular observation around here, but we get our asses stomped pretty regularly
Not 66-7 by a pretty meh squad. You keep acting like we lost to the 88 or 90 Irish….this ND team isnt in the same league as LSU…. Or OSU or Oregon….

Not 66-7 by a pretty meh squad. You keep acting like we lost to the 88 or 90 Irish….this ND team isnt in the same league as LSU…. Or OSU or Oregon….
They have a top 10 roster. They’re a QB away. They suffered a monumental upset and you determined that they are no good from that. You’re a little too into one game samples

Reactions: z_one
They have a top 10 roster. They’re a QB away. They suffered a monumental upset and you determined that they are no good from that. You’re a little too into one game samples
We should never lose 66-7 to a team that’s “a QB away.”

Any team that’s “a QB away” isn’t a great team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT