All-American
Jun 18, 2003
West Lafayette
and much more....And you can become a member by

taking advantage of our Flash Sale--six months FREE

Link to promo

Purdue800x400FEB2019.jpg

Last edited:
is that a challenge and a tossing down of the gauntlet or a simple request ? much like the game of thrones against BIG lite !

with me it's not about the money, it's about the benefit. how much would I gain that I don't already know?

What would my friends (?) at facebook, hammer and rails, 24/7, peegs, and Gridiron think? :D

I guess I could reply in KHC and inform Whicks87 about Skyline chili as part of his move to Cincy!

I would like to hear from a recent new member’s feedback on the subscription. I signed on to the Athletic about a month ago and have been very happy. It wasn’t necessarily an either/or proposition but I feel like I get my fix on college sports journalism between Twitter, the Athletic, the Ringer, and the IndyStar IN Sports app. I just didn’t see a gap that needed filled. I do enjoy the free board although I bailed in late December when the B-ball board was overrun by Fire Painter trolls.

my biggest concern is sharing information. If I find information elsewhere on the internet, I share it. there is a thread today on KHC about Bob Friend, and another about Purdue offering a QB. it would be very hard for me to keep that info to myself and not share it.

I knew of Bob Friend. I believe he had a nephew Jim Friend who was in the Glee Club with me. He died on Sunday. Reading the KHC headline, I turned to the internet to find the entire story.

and if I shared info from KHC, I'd probably be banned.

I have been trying to sign up for the free 6 months, but when I click the link it asks for a password and when I put one in it says incorrect.

So what is the policy about sharing info? I read stories from about 4-5 sports sites daily. It would be very hard for me to recall which site I gained the info from.

So what is the policy about sharing info? I read stories from about 4-5 sports sites daily. It would be very hard for me to recall which site I gained the info from.
If its premie info, you cant share on other sites. Pretty easy to not share.

If its premie info, you cant share on other sites. Pretty easy to not share.

my thoughts are if it is premie stuff, but I find similar info on other sites. Who is to say where I found it?

if it references words from a tweet, and I go and link to the tweet, who is to say I didn't originally go to the tweet?

Most of the info I post here is info I've found somewhere on the internet. I don't just make stuff up or have inside connections, except maybe some track ones.

i.e. the Bob Friend post. I saw bob friend as a title. I then did a yahoo search and found several articles. I'm quite sure if I looked at the Purdue offered a QB thread, I'd be able to look up his name and find some other site and post his name.

my thoughts are if it is premie stuff, but I find similar info on other sites. Who is to say where I found it?

if it references words from a tweet, and I go and link to the tweet, who is to say I didn't originally go to the tweet?

Most of the info I post here is info I've found somewhere on the internet. I don't just make stuff up or have inside connections, except maybe some track ones.
If it’s a tweet it isn’t premie info. If Brian adds his thoughts after, that’s premie

my biggest concern is sharing information. If I find information elsewhere on the internet, I share it. there is a thread today on KHC about Bob Friend, and another about Purdue offering a QB. it would be very hard for me to keep that info to myself and not share it.

I knew of Bob Friend. I believe he had a nephew Jim Friend who was in the Glee Club with me. He died on Sunday. Reading the KHC headline, I turned to the internet to find the entire story.

and if I shared info from KHC, I'd probably be banned.
Bob Friend spoke to my sports literature class at Purdue back in 1979. Had some really good stories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT