ADVERTISEMENT

Who Would Have Ever Thought

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
that Purdue, under Brohm, would have rushed for more yards than passing. It was an ugly win but at least not a loss! Hopefully the six starters that did not play are healthy for our Minnesota game or it could be an ugly outcome. My concern is his overuse of Jones like he did with Moore and am worried about the same result if it continues! A player’s body can only take so much!

that Purdue, under Brohm, would have rushed for more yards than passing. It was an ugly win but at least not a loss! Hopefully the six starters that did not play are healthy for our Minnesota game or it could be an ugly outcome. My concern is his overuse of Jones like he did with Moore and am worried about the same result if it continues! A player’s body can only take so much!
didn't use TE's as much as I thought (mismatches) esp. down the seam, also didn't get Rice involved neither

I was going to have to go back through the annals to see the last time we rushed for 200+ in a non-blowout, but the kneel-downs at the end killed that. I think it was 199 before that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT