ADVERTISEMENT

WAAAY too early to posit, but hey, that's what these boards are for, right?

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
I can see Illinois with a loss next week at Minny. Week 12 Iowa plays Minny so somebody will have a min of 2 losses. Minny and Wisky produces a 2 (or more) loss team as well in week 13.

I know, we just need to take care of business. But if we hold serve on home court and take Illinois or Wisky, the west is ours for the taking.

Reactions: BSIT
I can see Illinois with a loss next week at Minny. Week 12 Iowa plays Minny so somebody will have a min of 2 losses. Minny and Wisky produces a 2 (or more) loss team as well in week 13.

I know, we just need to take care of business. But if we hold serve on home court and take Illinois or Wisky, the west is ours for the taking.
West is wide open, but correction - Minnesota travels to Champaign.

I still believe Wisky will be the team to beat in the West this season.
I’m starting to think their players quit on Chryst and now they will be typical Wisconsin through the end of the season for Leonard. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they ended up on top.

Hopefully Purdue stomps Northwestern also. Wisky is at EL this weekend. Sparty’s coach needs to start earning that contract. Should be a wild 2nd half of the season.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I think you can go ahead and count Iowa out....they'll lose to us AND they still have OSU on the schedule.

Not sure I want to see us get stomped by OSU in the conf champ game. If PSU or UM pull the upset then I think we could hang.

Buckeyes would crush Purdue. There is a HUGE gap in talent and more importantly DEPTH.
In concept, I agree tO$U should spank us. For some strange reason, Purdue gets OSU's # every few years and with some luck and tO$U overlooking Purdue in Championship, it would be nothing more sweet than to beat them taking away another Natl Championship season. :D

• Love
Reactions: Tommaker
Not sure I want to see us get stomped by OSU in the conf champ game. If PSU or UM pull the upset then I think we could hang.
I'd go to see Purdue play. You never know since we have spoiled quite a lot of their seasons and gave them a few scares by hanging with them as well the last few decades. Young men have short memories and likely don't even remember the 2018 rare beat down.

ADVERTISEMENT