ADVERTISEMENT

Thought this was a joke or phishing. It wasn't.

No chance of that happening. FSU fans would absolutely revolt if they hired a guy with Tom Allen’s record. What’s his best win as head coach? Against Virginia last year?

Thought when I saw this headline, it was a joke. It wasn't.

I guess Florida State is looking at Allen as a possible candidate for the Florida State job.

https://www.goshennews.com/sports/i...cle_c6e90d1e-1235-11ea-860b-7762230bb954.html
I remember Joe Tiller's name floated at one point for ND as well...and, that was as credible as this is.

It is a newspaper from Goshen, IN...it has zero merit...there is absolutely no chance at all that Tom Allen was/is/will be considered EVER for the HC job at Florida State University.

Credit to him for improving the talent on the roster in Gloomington by using his ties in Florida...he absolutely deserves credit for that, and, it has made a difference...similar to what Purdue did with Tiller in Texas...Hope tapped in to Florida as well using his past ties when he was at Purdue. But, to think he would be a candidate for the job at FSU is laughable.

This isn’t Bowdens FSU program anymore.

And when you fire your coach 1 1/2 years in, it also limits interest. That program is a total rebuild. Jimbo (who names or even nicknames their kid Jimbo?), left that place a mess. I think Texas A&M will experience the same issues with him...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT