ADVERTISEMENT

This team is awesome........

That other team was below pathetic. PU beats them by 20 plus and Haas and DM don’t score? I know Dm and Haas scores but know where near their avg.

Reactions: todd brewster
That's all. Wait, that's not all. They may not win it all this year, but I can honestly say they are beyond capable of doing it. Just a blast to watch, and I'm gonna miss the hell out of them. Gimme more!

That was exactly how I felt in 87-88.
Then there was the ball off Everett's leg in now demolished, but what once was called "Super Dome"

It has taken 30 years to come to a full circle.
I really want this team to take it all!

Go Boilers!
Go Haastile wrecking crews!!

Then there was the ball off Everett's leg in now demolished, but what once was called "Super Dome"

Go Boilers!
Where did the supper dome go?

Go Boilers!

I remember those times too!

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Demolished..

Not just once, but twice!!
One way to get even for that evil place (TIC)

The city hired a contractor to blow it up.
They failed.
They retried and succeeded the second time around..

RIP..

He could care less. That what makes this team great.

Yes...seems there's always somebody to step up for scoring, and those not scoring contribute in other ways. Four points combined from Dakota Mathias and Isaac Haas, and the Boilers still win by 28? Would not have guessed that....but 33 from PJ Thompson, Matt Haarms, and Ryan Cline while Edwards & Edwards really stoked the fire. Keep the train rolling.

Yes...seems there's always somebody to step up for scoring, and those not scoring contribute in other ways. Four points combined from Dakota Mathias and Isaac Haas, and the Boilers still win by 28? Would not have guessed that....but 33 from PJ Thompson, Matt Haarms, and Ryan Cline while Edwards & Edwards really stoked the fire. Keep the train rolling.

Dakota had 5 assists? I think. Still doing his part.
No "I" in the word "TEAM"

Blown up sir!
PDVD_093.jpg

That other team was below pathetic. PU beats them by 20 plus and Haas and DM don’t score? I know Dm and Haas scores but know where near their avg.

Yes they both played superior D. Happ only shot about 25% against Haas and probably committed 5 of his 7 turnovers against him. I hope the NBA scouts were watching him. Likewise Dakota played great D too, even though I wasn't as fixated on him.

Reactions: Zaphod_B

Go Boilers!
I still see that Kansas State game in nightmares!

Mitchell, Lewis, Stephens were certainly dynamic. I was telling a friend about the time Mitchel bounced the ball off the chest of a down IU player. Immediate T, but I enjoyed it.

Concur with everyone. I've been watching Purdue basketball faithfully for 30+ years. I've had so many enjoyable moments in that time.

This season has been so much fun ... probably the most fun or right up there. In my excitement, I start to anticipate future games, but then I'm realizing that anticipation of our future games ruins my enjoyment and appreciation of the team... if that makes sense. I just want to watch and enjoy this team in the moment ...

I can't recall a more complete and/or deep Purdue team. Eastern, Haarms, Cline. All probably starters on any other Purdue team. Love the 4 seniors. Carsen is a stud and best guard in the B1G (IMO). This team's ceiling is tremendous and they play a beautiful brand of basketball. I love these guys.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT