ADVERTISEMENT

This makes a lot of sense for teachers

Dems clearly more educated these days, so if left wingers can't read, I wonder what the right wingers can do.

mtp_data_download_1_2022_08_14.png
That dems put forth a candidate who was clearly in serious mental decline and obviously corrupt, and then voted for him, completely deflates your argument, Chuck.

This is quite the list of majors that have really obvious (and some less obvious) career paths associated with them. And also an apparently fictional major altogether. The fact that you can't think of what someone might do with, for instance, an elementary education degree shows significant personal incredulity.
How about Droid666 to add at least a hint of creativity?

Or maybe DroidRage ?

@HoosierfanJM is switching to Jolly Mackerel. Don't let a LEOoozer out-dignify you screen name-wise.

I hadn't heard FBI hq moved to Ohio, but it was a good idea to get out of the swamp.
Being a staunch critic of Riveting’s Raiders, you should know that most large cities like Chicago, LA, NYC and in this case Cincinnati has an office in each of these cities. Similarly with the US Marshalls, ATF etc. Quanitco, VA is still THE headquarters and training spot.

Being a staunch critic of Riveting’s Raiders, you should know that most large cities like Chicago, LA, NYC and in this case Cincinnati has an office in each of these cities. Similarly with the US Marshalls, ATF etc. Quanitco, VA is still THE headquarters and training spot.
,You said right wingers shot up FBI HQ. As is your custom, completely inaccurate, right?

,You said right wingers shot up FBI HQ. As is your custom, completely inaccurate, right?
The dude was a Chump supporter that was pissed off that the Riveting Raiders raided Chump's crib.

Last edited:
The dude was a Chump supporter that was pissed off that the Riveting Raiders raided Chump's crip.
Right, one idiot not shooting up FBI hq - contrary to what you said.

Next you'll say Fox anchors are saying falling gas prices are bad for small retail gas outlets.

Get your facts straight if you hope to make people believe you are a Purdue grad.

Left wingers sensitive? The right wingers are the ones that complain about MSM on almost every topic we discuss. MSM this. CNN that. Man, you are a walking contradiction.

As far as cults, the right winger that support and defend Chump and certainly members of Chumptown. You can't get no more cult behavior than these Chumpers that have died and committed crimes, all for just one person.

A propos of those who "died and committed crimes" for Trump, was there not at one time a running count of Clinton aides and associates who died arguably because of that connection? Am not saying it was even legit but was that not an issue at some point in the past? Anyone remember those numbers?

Next you'll say Fox anchors are saying falling gas prices are bad for small retail gas outlets.

Get your facts straight if you hope to make people believe you are a Purdue grad.
Yes, along with the shooter at the Riveting Raider building in ‘Naty, right wingers/Chumpers has been threatening the them since the raid.

Yes, the Faux News chick put emphasis on the falling gas prices hurting the independent gas station owners instead of praising Biden for the lower gas prices.

I don’t need to make people believe I’m a Purdue grad. I have my degree to prove it. My employer knows I am and that’s what counts, not y’all. Are you a Purdue grad?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
A propos of those who "died and committed crimes" for Trump, was there not at one time a running count of Clinton aides and associates who died arguably because of that connection? Am not saying it was even legit but was that not an issue at some point in the past? Anyone remember those numbers?
Yeah and it was over 30

Another right winger threatening Riveting's Raiders with violence. This Mar-A-Lago raid pissed off a lot of Chumptown folks big time.

Another right winger threatening Riveting's Raiders with violence. This Mar-A-Lago raid pissed off a lot of Chumptown folks big time.
BLM advocating for the killing of white people. You and Bob should be proud for supporting the Burn Loot Murder movement.

BLM advocating for the killing of white people. You and Bob should be proud for supporting the Burn Loot Murder movement.

I did not say that the left wing extremists never threatened anyone. I just wanted to point out, again your hypocrisy as you made it seem that the "lefties" are the only ones doing this stuff. Y'all like to conflate these so called left wing extremists with democrats. I highly doubt that many members of these leftist organizations actually vote. Let alone have any alliance with any political party. Antifa members aren't democrats. Similarly with BLM. I know for sure that the Negroes that do the looting in these cities during these protests most likely aren't even registered to vote. These folks looting have no interest in voting. Let alone be affiliated with any political party.

On the other hand, the right wing extremist and white supremacists have clearly acknowledged their allegiance to the republican party as they clearly supported the republican candidates and have died and been arrested and convicted supporting former president Chump.

I did not say that the left wing extremists never threatened anyone. I just wanted to point out, again your hypocrisy as you made it seem that the "lefties" are the only ones doing this stuff. Y'all like to conflate these so called left wing extremists with democrats. I highly doubt that many members of these leftist organizations actually vote. Let alone have any alliance with any political party. Antifa members aren't democrats. Similarly with BLM. I know for sure that the Negroes that do the looting in these cities during these protests most likely aren't even registered to vote. These folks looting have no interest in voting. Let alone be affiliated with any political party.

On the other hand, the right wing extremist and white supremacists have clearly acknowledged their allegiance to the republican party as they clearly supported the republican candidates and have died and been arrested and convicted supporting former president Chump.
violence spurred on by politics is wrong in any situation. There's right wing whack jobs that say some stupid crazy $hit that makes rational people shake their head.
Maybe you're correct in that a lot of antifa members and BLM members don't vote, although i bet more do than you think, and if they do, you know that the vast, vast, majority are voting Democrat. In addition, the Dems were very slow to condemn the actions of antifa and BLM, in fact, you could argue they encouraged it.

Reactions: SKYDOG

When people vote they are supporting the party most aligned to their beliefs. BLM is considered a Democrat group as white supremacists are considered a Republican group. Neither side wants to be aligned with these people. However, they still get grouped into one or the other political side.

Your party believes January 6th was an insurrection. That and a few verbal threats by Republicans are what Democrats try to inform their base on how bad the other side is. The Democrats have a lot more instances of racism, threats, and violence in the past few years.

Reactions: bonefish1
When people vote they are supporting the party most aligned to their beliefs. BLM is considered a Democrat group as white supremacists are considered a Republican group. Neither side wants to be aligned with these people. However, they still get grouped into one or the other political side.

Your party believes January 6th was an insurrection. That and a few verbal threats by Republicans are what Democrats try to inform their base on how bad the other side is. The Democrats have a lot more instances of racism, threats, and violence in the past few years.
BLM is considered a Democratic group by the right wingers and Faux News. I don't even know if these folks vote. Somebody mentioned that if they did vote, they will vote democratic. For the sake of argument, probably. However, if they were big democratic voters, they would be certainly actively supporting and campaigning for Democratic candidates. You don't hear a peep out of them when it comes to the voting process. What Democratic candidates have BLM publicly endorsed? Did they endorse Biden/Harris? Pelosi/Shumer? Corey Booker? I don't see any endorsement for these candidates and others from BLM.

Again, to say that the democrats have more threats of racism, threats and violence is a stretch. You are way off base far as racism. Prior to 1965, yes indeed. The republican party has the monopoly on racism and white supremacy since 1965.

BLM is considered a Democratic group by the right wingers and Faux News. I don't even know if these folks vote. Somebody mentioned that if they did vote, they will vote democratic. For the sake of argument, probably. However, if they were big democratic voters, they would be certainly actively supporting and campaigning for Democratic candidates. You don't hear a peep out of them when it comes to the voting process. What Democratic candidates have BLM publicly endorsed? Did they endorse Biden/Harris? Pelosi/Shumer? Corey Booker? I don't see any endorsement for these candidates and others from BLM.

Again, to say that the democrats have more threats of racism, threats and violence is a stretch. You are way off base far as racism. Prior to 1965, yes indeed. The republican party has the monopoly on racism and white supremacy since 1965.
Probably because The Current Person, a Democrat, holding the 2nd highest position in the world, started a go-fund-me page to bail the looters and rioters out of jail.
Think about that for a minute.

Good Lord. Cults exist on both sides of the fence (the Squad of Congresswomen) are examples as well . Glad you found this nut job. I suspect that there are few on the conservative side on this board that would get as nutty as that dude.
The squad is a cult? Lol. They're sure not a very successful one. Most in their own party want little or nothing to do with them.

Do they have tens of millions of people believing every lie they tell? Other members of Congress defending them for everything they say or do? It's a ridiculous comparison, doesn't even sniff reality.

Is the hand of God.....or Allah....upon them?

More nutjobs. Lots of them.

The squad is a cult? Lol. They're sure not a very successful one. Most in their own party want little or nothing to do with them.

Do they have tens of millions of people believing every lie they tell? Other members of Congress defending them for everything they say or do? It's a ridiculous comparison, doesn't even sniff reality.

Nut jobs. That is an understatement. These 3 Negroes are the most jacked up of the black traitors out there. They are first in line to drink the Flav-Or-Aid. Now Diamond & Silk are suing Faux News for racism. Imagine that. So called Pastor Mark Jones puts a capital "F" in the word fraud.

Yes, they do. Global Warming warnings and passing bills to the tune of $369 Billion is one good example. Highly doubt they have much to any oversight on it. Think Solyndra ($535 million). Where did all that money go?
Add in "don't pay your college bills forgiveness" and it will degrade and collapse college educations. Why care? I don't have to pay for it. Pay for $10k now, then they'll default to $50k and want that paid for as well. When does the "Free ride" stop? I paid my way thru college, as did my wife and my kids. I paid my debts too. Sick and tired of free rides given to minorities. I believe the Squad has a cult like following and that far left need to be stopped via elections ASAP!!!

If you like FREEDOM, this needs attention and curtailed. If you like working for the MAN(GOVT), keep spending. You'll work your whole life for those that don't want to work and are mooching off of every aspect the Govt will give them (i.e. Medical, Education, Food /Nutrition program, etc, etc). I'm all for hand up type of program, but not hand out programs with no end in sight. I've become cynical due to what I see daily in headlines. The radicalness does not and will not improve the quality of any US Citizens life.

Security of our US citizens:
Defund police - hurting cops or worse (think Elwood, IN cop), stolen cars, looting stores, attacking innocent citizens
Border wall - drugs and human trafficking

Last edited:
Yes, they do. Global Warming warnings and passing bills to the tune of $369 Billion is one good example. Highly doubt they have much to any oversight on it. Think Solyndra ($535 million). Where did all that money go?
Add in "don't pay your college bills forgiveness" and it will degrade and collapse college educations. Why care? I don't have to pay for it. Pay for $10k now, then they'll default to $50k and want that paid for as well. When does the "Free ride" stop? I paid my way thru college, as did my wife and my kids. I paid my debts too. Sick and tired of free rides given to minorities. I believe the Squad has a cult like following and that far left need to be stopped via elections ASAP!!!

If you like FREEDOM, this needs attention and curtailed. If you like working for the MAN(GOVT), keep spending. You'll work your whole life for those that don't want to work and are mooching off of every aspect the Govt will give them (i.e. Medical, Education, Food /Nutrition program, etc, etc). I'm all for hand up type of program, but not hand out programs with no end in sight. I've become cynical due to what I see daily in headlines. The radicalness does not and will not improve the quality of any US Citizens life.

Security of our US citizens:
Defund police - hurting cops or worse (think Elwood, IN cop), stolen cars, looting stores, attacking innocent citizens
Border wall - drugs and human trafficking
Bad policies, or perceived bad policies by a group of lawmakers do not mean they are a cult. Leading a group of folks to break laws, perhaps die for the cause, threatening lawmakers, threatening government agencies and attacking a Capitol are examples of being in a cult. In this case Chumptown.

Bad policies, or perceived bad policies by a group of lawmakers do not mean they are a cult. Leading a group of folks to break laws, perhaps die for the cause, threatening lawmakers, threatening government agencies and attacking a Capitol are examples of being in a cult. In this case Chumptown.
Ok. Not really interested in your manifesto.

You actually need a following to have a cult. The millions who believe trump should be president.......or those that think he really is .......or think he's going to choose JFK Jr as his running mate.......they are in a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I don’t need to make people believe I’m a Purdue grad. I have my degree to prove it. My employer knows I am and that’s what counts, not y’all. Are you a Purdue grad?
Is your employer a government agency by any chance?

Ok. Not really interested in your manifesto.

You actually need a following to have a cult. The millions who believe trump should be president.......or those that think he really is .......or think he's going to choose JFK Jr as his running mate.......they are in a cult.
That is exactly what I'm talking about. The folks that jacked up the Capitol is a serious following that got one chick killed, 800+ arrested following a fool.

You are playing right into the racist hands of the Dem party when you make such absurd statements.

The Dem party’s tradition of racism has evolved from slavery, the klan and Jim Crow, to now operate at such a sophisticated level that it preys on a large group of naïve supporters like you who don’t realize they are being used and abused for their reliably mindless votes. The breakthrough in Dem sophistication came when they realized all they had to do was treat blacks like perpetual victims who cannot succeed on their own, but must be made and kept dependent on government welfare program bribes.

You’re the perfect black example for the Dems, thinking as you do that they act in your best interests despite massive and obvious evidence to the contrary.

You are playing right into the racist hands of the Dem party when you make such absurd statements.

The Dem party’s tradition of racism has evolved from slavery, the klan and Jim Crow, to now operate at such a sophisticated level that it preys on a large group of naïve supporters like you who don’t realize they are being used and abused for their reliably mindless votes. The breakthrough in Dem sophistication came when they realized all they had to do was treat blacks like perpetual victims who cannot succeed on their own, but must be made and kept dependent on government welfare program bribes.

You’re the perfect black example for the Dems, thinking as you do that they act in your best interests despite massive and obvious evidence to the contrary.
You are absolutely incorrect. Yes, prior to 1965, the democratic party was the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, etc. However, during the late 50s and early 60s, the dems kicked out and some of the racist democrats called the Dixiecrats left and went over to the Republican party. Racist Republican, Lee Atwater trained them on how to be racist without being so obvious. He trained them that can't say the N-word like they did. They have to use code words to refer to blacks. This was all part of Lee Atwater's southern strategy. Since then, the Republican party became the party of white supremacy and racism. The white supremacy groups all support the republican party now, the KKK, Oath Keepers, Neo-Nazis, etc. Now instead of Jim Crow, it's more sophisticated like you say but from the republicans. There are more white folks on welfare than blacks by the way. Are they victims also? Y'all don't ever mention them. Nobody is forcing these folks to be on public aid.

Reactions: indy35

Check! For every issue you push to Chumptown, the other side says look at lying Biden.

Here is the bi-partisan result of 2020: 25 deaths both sides and an estimated $2B in damages.

You are absolutely incorrect. Yes, prior to 1965, the democratic party was the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, etc. However, during the late 50s and early 60s, the dems kicked out and some of the racist democrats called the Dixiecrats left and went over to the Republican party. Racist Republican, Lee Atwater trained them on how to be racist without being so obvious. He trained them that can't say the N-word like they did. They have to use code words to refer to blacks. This was all part of Lee Atwater's southern strategy. Since then, the Republican party became the party of white supremacy and racism. The white supremacy groups all support the republican party now, the KKK, Oath Keepers, Neo-Nazis, etc. Now instead of Jim Crow, it's more sophisticated like you say but from the republicans. There are more white folks on welfare than blacks by the way. Are they victims also? Y'all don't ever mention them. Nobody is forcing these folks to be on public aid.
Whites don't vote as a massive block for repubs.

Blacks do vote as a massive block for dems, so why would dems want to change the status of blacks when they have them right where they want them - a dependable voting block no matter how dems neglect them?

Check! For every issue you push to Chumptown, the other side says look at lying Biden.

Here is the bi-partisan result of 2020: 25 deaths both sides and an estimated $2B in damages.
I keep telling y’all, the Floyd riots and others are not democratic political riots. I bet 90% of them don’t even vote. The Negroes looting stores for sure don’t vote. Jan 6 and the Riveting’s Raiders’ protests and threats are for sure Republican political events.

Whites don't vote as a massive block for repubs.

Blacks do vote as a massive block for dems, so why would dems want to change the status of blacks when they have them right where they want them - a dependable voting block no matter how dems neglect them?
Obviously, racist whites vote Republican just like they, mostly southerners, voted mostly democrat prior to 1965. Blacks voted mostly Republican prior to 1965. MLK was a Republican. He would be appalled of what his party became. Particularly when comes to voter suppression. Blacks don’t have to count jelly beans in a jar anymore, but the repubs have certainly made it harder to vote.

The bottom line is what does that say about the Republican Party since, according to you the democrats neglect black voters?

Obviously, racist whites vote Republican just like they, mostly southerners, voted mostly democrat prior to 1965. Blacks voted mostly Republican prior to 1965. MLK was a Republican. He would be appalled of what his party became. Particularly when comes to voter suppression. Blacks don’t have to count jelly beans in a jar anymore, but the repubs have certainly made it harder to vote.

The bottom line is what does that say about the Republican Party since, according to you the democrats neglect black voters?
Repubs don't try to get black votes because it is not worth the effort. The dems have the market on blacks because of their sophisticated racist policies that blacks don't understand -- because blacks benefit, or so they think, from the dependency and victim status that comes with it.

If dems really cared about blacks, they would be doing all they could to reduce the number of black families with no father, to reduce the high murder rates of blacks by other blacks, and to keep illegal immigrants out of the country so that labor rates are not suppressed. They do none of those things because they have blacks right where they want them - so much so, that people like you go around saying repubs are racist when they have no idea they are being used as useful idiots by dems.

Repubs don't try to get black votes because it is not worth the effort. The dems have the market on blacks because of their sophisticated racist policies that blacks don't understand -- because blacks benefit, or so they think, from the dependency and victim status that comes with it.

If dems really cared about blacks, they would be doing all they could to reduce the number of black families with no father, to reduce the high murder rates of blacks by other blacks, and to keep illegal immigrants out of the country so that labor rates are not suppressed. They do none of those things because they have blacks right where they want them - so much so, that people like you go around saying repubs are racist when they have no idea they are being used as useful idiots by dems.
This is not hard. Just stop being racist. That alone may attract blacks to the party. Stop being against affirmative action. Denounce the white supremacy groups that support the repubs. Publicly tell them that they no longer welcome and stop speaking at their functions like Majorie Taylor Greene and others have done. Stop enacting voter suppression laws. Stop demonizing black athletes that want to kneel to protest police brutality. Speaking of which, show more empathy for unarmed blacks that have been killed by police. Stop enacting dumb laws like stop n frisk. Stop nominating racist people like Chump.

The repubs keep blaming the Dems for crime, fatherless homes, murders, etc. without offering any solutions a Republican would do. That is because they don’t have any solutions either. There is nothing within the legal powers of the mayor of a city that will stop this. No matter who is in power. The only solution is that these folks have to help themselves. Nobody from outside the communities like these can help. Either way it will take generations for change to happen.

Reactions: indy35
This is not hard. Just stop being racist. That alone may attract blacks to the party. Stop being against affirmative action. Denounce the white supremacy groups that support the repubs. Publicly tell them that they no longer welcome and stop speaking at their functions like Majorie Taylor Greene and others have done. Stop enacting voter suppression laws. Stop demonizing black athletes that want to kneel to protest police brutality. Speaking of which, show more empathy for unarmed blacks that have been killed by police. Stop enacting dumb laws like stop n frisk. Stop nominating racist people like Chump.

The repubs keep blaming the Dems for crime, fatherless homes, murders, etc. without offering any solutions a Republican would do. That is because they don’t have any solutions either. There is nothing within the legal powers of the mayor of a city that will stop this. No matter who is in power. The only solution is that these folks have to help themselves. Nobody from outside the communities like these can help. Either way it will take generations for change to happen.
Some of the most intelligent blacks are attracted to the repub party - despite the constant vilification from the useful idiots who call them sambos and other racist terms.

Mayors certainly can stop it. Look at Miami's markedly declining murder rate from aggressive policing. Quit making excuses for failed dem mayors.

Some of the most intelligent blacks are attracted to the repub party - despite the constant vilification from the useful idiots who call them sambos and other racist terms.

Mayors certainly can stop it. Look at Miami's markedly declining murder rate from aggressive policing. Quit making excuses for failed dem mayors.
Dude, you just made a quite unintelligent statement. Are Diamond & Silk or Herschel Walker intelligent? I think not. However, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, J. C. Watts, & Tim Scott are. On the democratic side, Barack and Michele Obama, along with Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Cedric Richmond, Bennie Thompson etc are intelligent democrats. No party has a monopoly on intelligent folks.

Another easy reference is NYC after Rudy showed up. Then Bloomberg kept it going, and NYC thrived. A couple crappy mayors later... it's a poop show (literally on the subways)

Dude, you just made a quite unintelligent statement. Are Diamond & Silk or Herschel Walker intelligent? I think not. However, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, J. C. Watts, & Tim Scott are. On the democratic side, Barack and Michele Obama, along with Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Cedric Richmond, Bennie Thompson etc are intelligent democrats. No party has a monopoly on intelligent folks.
Kamala Harris?!?! Really?!? You crazy as cat shit, BNI!

Those racist Republicans, mostly southern whites as you state, have put an Indian woman in as governor and black man in as senator in a state where slavery was prominent and defended.

sort of destroys your argument.

Those racist Republicans, mostly southern whites as you state, have put an Indian woman in as governor and black man in as senator in a state where slavery was prominent and defended.

sort of destroys your argument.
Yes, the racist southern whites who were democrat prior to 1965. Now they are republican. Since then the Republican party, with the help of republican, Lee Atwater, as a whole has perpetuated white supremacy. For decades nearly every legislation that would benefit blacks, the Republican party has voted against.

Just because Scott and Haley are minorities does not mean that they do not perpetuate white supremacy. As governor, Haley was very reluctant to remove that confederate crap from flags and remove statues and monuments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT