ADVERTISEMENT

This makes a lot of sense for teachers

So you’re only defending them since they raided and have been after Trump for years? That makes sense.
I'm not defending them per se. I'm just responding to the claim that libs are dumb because they want to defund the police. I wanted to point out that the right wingers are doing the same thing by wanting to defund the FBI and shoot up the FBI headquarters. Overall the FBI does a good job of what they do. You guys like to condemn the FBI and criticize me for defending them at the same time you right wingers defend local police that kills unarmed blacks. As much as I don't like police officers killing unarmed black men, I have never criticized them as a whole. Also, I would never shoot up my local police station.

What about General Powell?
Yes, sir, that will work. Powell was a good dude. Perhaps re-name Fort Bragg or Fort Hood to Fort Powell. I'll bet they will name a US Navy vessel after him within the next 5 years.

Reactions: BSIT
I'm not defending them per se. I'm just responding to the claim that libs are dumb because they want to defund the police. I wanted to point out that the right wingers are doing the same thing by wanting to defund the FBI and shoot up the FBI headquarters. Overall the FBI does a good job of what they do. You guys like to condemn the FBI and criticize me for defending them at the same time you right wingers defend local police that kills unarmed blacks. As much as I don't like police officers killing unarmed black men, I have never criticized them as a whole. Also, I would never shoot up my local police station.
Who wants to defund the fbi?

Who shot up fbi hq?

Those same local police that kill unarmed whites? There you go dividing again in your never ending quest of racial division.

Lol Rolling Stone and NPR. Come on bruh.
It doesn't matter what media outlet is reporting it you freaking pinhead. She said it. Thats a fact. If you don't have the balls to face it and comment on it because it goes against your argument, just stfu. You only look more feeble when you make an obvious deflection.

Try to make an original response.

It doesn't matter what media outlet is reporting it you freaking pinhead. She said it. Thats a fact. If you don't have the balls to face it and comment on it because it goes against your argument, just stfu. You only look more feeble when you make an obvious deflection.

I never said that she didn’t say it. She said it. That’s a fact. I was commenting on those laughably biased media outlets that he shared. Rolling Stone? Lol, really?

If you don’t have the balls to grow up and show some maturity sometime without overreacting to everything like a teenaged girl, just stfu. You only look more unstable when you jump to conclusions and jump into conversations about everything.

Try to take a vacation from this place and Trump.

The right wingers won’t believe anything unless it comes from Faux News.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
The right wingers won’t believe anything unless it comes from Faux News.
And the left wingers can’t read. Where did I say I don’t believe what she said? You left wingers are so sensitive to left wing media criticism because you take it as criticism of the Democrat party. Can’t have the party being criticized!!! The cult doesn’t allow that. Unchain yourself if you’re not too dumb to do so.

And the left wingers can’t read. Where did I say I don’t believe what she said? You left wingers are so sensitive to left wing media criticism because you take it as criticism of the Democrat party. Can’t have the party being criticized!!! The cult doesn’t allow that. Unchain yourself if you’re not too dumb to do so.
Left wingers sensitive? The right wingers are the ones that complain about MSM on almost every topic we discuss. MSM this. CNN that. Man, you are a walking contradiction.

As far as cults, the right winger that support and defend Chump and certainly members of Chumptown. You can't get no more cult behavior than these Chumpers that have died and committed crimes, all for just one person.

Left wingers sensitive? The right wingers are the ones that complain about MSM on almost every topic we discuss. MSM this. CNN that. Man, you are a walking contradiction.

As far as cults, the right winger that support and defend Chump and certainly members of Chumptown. You can't get no more cult behavior than these Chumpers that have died and committed crimes, all for just one person.
Maybe because the MSM needs to stop pretending to be unbiased and deliver some real news? Can you see an issue with that? Right wingers understand what Fox News is. Left wingers remain obsessed with Fox News because it isn’t a liberal outlet.

Why don’t you get as equally upset and have nicknames for CNN or MSNBC? Do you have the mental fortitude to answer that? Of course you don’t, they’re liberal outlets that spout what you want to hear. You’re so deep in the Democrat cult of being told to hate Fox News, you can’t even see obvious things.

I never said that she didn’t say it. She said it. That’s a fact. I was commenting on those laughably biased media outlets that he shared. Rolling Stone? Lol, really?

If you don't like Rolling Stone, there are plenty other outlets reporting it:

But of course, just blame it on leftist media, right? Every piece of news that you don't like, just blame it as leftist. Problem solved. We don't even need to consider if there's merit. Just make fun of the media and blame it on them.

And the left wingers can’t read.

Dems clearly more educated these days, so if left wingers can't read, I wonder what the right wingers can do.

mtp_data_download_1_2022_08_14.png

But of course, just blame it on leftist media, right? Every piece of news that you don't like, just blame it as leftist. Problem solved. We don't even need to consider if there's merit. Just make fun of the media and blame it on them.
What did I blame on the leftist media, Charles?

Dems clearly more educated these days, so if left wingers can't read, I wonder what the right wingers can do.

mtp_data_download_1_2022_08_14.png
Charles, what exactly can people do professionally with a Bachelor’s Degree in music history, art history, wine tasting, elementary education, ballet dancing, or organizational leadership and supervision? Cool chart though that really doesn’t prove anything if you understand things and the real world. Left wingers hide behind the funniest things to make themselves feel superior 😂

Why don’t you get as equally upset at CNN and come up for nicknames for that network? Too dumb to answer?

If you don’t have the balls to grow up and show some maturity sometime without overreacting to everything like a teenaged girl, just stfu. You only look more unstable when you jump to conclusions and jump into conversations about everything.

Try to take a vacation from this place and Trump.
Oh bullsht. You've done this before......as have others here. Somehow a quote.....or even video.....doesn't matter based on the source of media or you think a deflection to the media source keeps you from having to talk about the issue.

You didn't make an original response. Why do you always have to repeat what's said to you?

Oh bullsht. You've done this before......as have others here. Somehow a quote.....or even video.....doesn't matter based on the source of media or you think a deflection to the media source keeps you from having to talk about the issue.

You didn't make an original response. Why do you always have to repeat what's said to you?
I’m telling y’all. This dude ain’t wrapped too tight.

When do you ever have an original response? You can take a conversation about anything and talk about Trump.

Want me to post your Twitter handle on here, Bob? You’d quiet down if everybody here knew how pathetic you are. Old man river living on Twitter replying to Biden with pictures of your dog. I’ll sink you in two seconds. You may want to try holding a steady job too…
Are you threatening me now? Do it. Post my personal info here. Is that how you respond to criticism? You can't take the heat so you resort to threats? Big man behind the keyboard is gonna sink me because he can't handle being called out for being the board piss ant.

You link to right wingers from Twitter all the time. Typical.....it's ok for your hypocritical ass but not for me.
C'mon. Be a man for once. Follow through. You reply to every single post I make. You're begging for my attention every day. Now you got it. Stop f*****g around. Get to it.

What did I blame on the leftist media, Charles?

Whenever people cited media that is not the like of Fox News or Breitbart to expose your fallacy, you just ridicule the media instead of addressing the issue. It's basically using "it's from the media" as a free pass whenever there are news that go against what you said.

Here, BNI showed that GOP were calling to defund the FBI. He used a Rolling Stone article as supporting evidence, which is among one of the many media outlets that have reported the same. Instead of acknowledging that is true, your play book is to dismiss it by mocking the source.

Whenever people cited media that is not the like of Fox News or Breitbart to expose your fallacy, you just ridicule the media instead of addressing the issue. It's basically using "it's from the media" as a free pass whenever there are news that go against what you said.

Here, BNI showed that GOP were calling to defund the FBI. He used a Rolling Stone article as supporting evidence, which is among one of the many media outlets that have reported the same. Instead of acknowledging that is true, your play book is to dismiss it by mocking the source.
Rolling Stone is a music magazine. It’s not a “media outlet” to be taken seriously. Why do you always defend the liberal “media” around the clock? I know the answer. You’ll support and defend anything that pushes your agenda, even a music magazine.

The source, in this instance, deserves to be mocked.

Charles, what exactly can people do professionally with a Bachelor’s Degree in music history, art history, wine tasting, elementary education, ballet dancing, or organizational leadership and supervision? Cool chart though that really doesn’t prove anything if you understand things and the real world. Left wingers hide behind the funniest things to make themselves feel superior 😂

Not sure how that is relevant.

Fact is, you said left wingers can't read.

I don't know if that is true, and you fail to provide any evidence to back up that claim. Meanwhile, there is actual research showing that a lot more Dems hold Bachelor degree than Republican. That's a fact.

Now having a Bachelor degree might not necessarily that that person is "better" or "superior." However, I thought it is common sense that collectively, those with a Bachelor degree will have better reading level than those who don't. Are you even challenging that assumption? If so, what's your rationale?

You seem to be digging yourself a bigger hole when you needlessly bring up various majors like music history or art history. What point were you trying to make?

This is quite the list of majors that have really obvious (and some less obvious) career paths associated with them. And also an apparently fictional major altogether. The fact that you can't think of what someone might do with, for instance, an elementary education degree shows significant personal incredulity.

Reactions: indy35
Rolling Stone is a music magazine. It’s not a “media outlet” to be taken seriously. Why do you always defend the liberal “media” around the clock? I know the answer. You’ll support and defend anything that pushes your agenda, even a music magazine.

Hey, if it is reporting what is true, why does it matter what magazine it is? Heck, as long as what is reported is true, I'll take it from Playboy too.

What agenda is Rolling Stone promoting that "pushes" my agenda? All it says is that GOP suddenly wants to defund law enforcement, which is true. Even Pence has to come out and said he disagreed with his colleagues. So referring to what is true means "pushing my agenda"?

The source, in this instance, deserves to be mocked.

OK, then why mock NPR then?

No, I’m not threatening you. And of course you don’t mind if I post your info. You have nothing to lose because you’re a nothing. Big bully behind the keyboard can’t take the heat when somebody shows up here that disagrees with the notion that Trump is the worst person to ever walk the planet.

Yeah, I link to “right wingers” because I don’t pretend to be anything else. You do, you gray haired, old man Trump hating lib.

@bobaboiler? Gray hair, can’t hold a job for longer than a couple of years in North Carolina, obsessed with Trump, replies to Biden on Twitter. Is that you, Bob? Who never smiles in pictures? Cmon, be a man. Stop letting Trump run your feeble brain, you demented piece of sh!t.
Tears I’m more aligned politically with you than Bob but I think we should offer a fig leaf and smoke the peace pipe. We are all Boilers and my experience is dog lovers have a redeeming value. I have 2 Sharpeis and am also a huge John Wayne fan which I recall Bob liking his westerns. In fact I’m at a hotel across the street from the John Wayne Airport in Irvine CA (flying back to Kauai tomorrow). Not a Cub fan though (I’m a Cardinal fan).. Boiler Up

Maybe the FBI should get its shit in order. It clearly has been politicized, at least the upper tier.

Try to make any response when someone asks if you trust the FBI.

Yes, sir, that will work. Powell was a good dude. Perhaps re-name Fort Bragg or Fort Hood to Fort Powell. I'll bet they will name a US Navy vessel after him within the next 5 years.
Powell was a good guy who meant well, but he allowed himself to be used by the corrupt Bush43/Cheney666 admin to justify the launch of the disastrous and deadly Iraq invasion. That should disqualify him.

Are you threatening me now? Do it. Post my personal info here. Is that how you respond to criticism? You can't take the heat so you resort to threats? Big man behind the keyboard is gonna sink me because he can't handle being called out for being the board piss ant.

You link to right wingers from Twitter all the time. Typical.....it's ok for your hypocritical ass but not for me.
C'mon. Be a man for once. Follow through. You reply to every single post I make. You're begging for my attention every day. Now you got it. Stop f*****g around. Get to it.
You reply to Brandon with pictures of your dog, but refuse to stand up and say if you trust the FBI or not?

C'mon man! Be a man!

Cpig, where did he show that the "GOP" was calling to defund the FBI?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT