ADVERTISEMENT

This makes a lot of sense for teachers

That mentality explains why our education system is as F'ed up as it is. Teach CRT, which defines White people as Oppressors, then remove the oppressors from the ranks. You can then become as Racist as you want in denouncing Racism and our kids continue to be dumbed down and more compliant for their Overlords.

As a Nation and Society, we will become much stronger, if our youth learn that sex is fluid and they can self identify as any gender or combination of genders that they desire on a daily basis. Biology, as a Science, will cease to exist in this Brave New World.

Our English classes will focus only on teaching pronouns, since that is the only part of our language that really matters at the moment. Eventually, Ebonics will replace English as our dominant language.

Math and Science will be limited to keep people from figuring out how badly they've been scammed on Global Warming & Climate Change. In the early 1990's, Al Gore told us that within 7 years the Polar Ice Caps would melt and Manhattan would be underwater. He told us in 1992 that we would be doomed in 10 years. He told us in 2006 that we would be doomed in 10 years. AOC told us in 2017 that we would be doomed in 12 years, as Lucy keeps pulling the football away from Charley Brown. Yet some of you continue to Blindly Believe the Science.

Ask yourself, if a college was offered a Government Grant to study Global Warming in the 1990's, would they turn it down? If that same College was offered a renewal of that Grant, if they found GW, do you see any College turning down that renewal, by saying that they didn't find any GW? There are a lot of colleges getting fat from GW/CC Grants and they will continue to find whatever they need to find to keep the cash flowing. They know that if they don't cash in, some other school will. Even Academic Integrity has a price.

We've literally spent Trillions of dollars to fight GW/CC over the last 40 years and we have a lot of Solyndras and $30Trillion in National DEBT to show for it. All of these wasted Tax Dollars have been estimated to drop Global Temperatures by less than 0.10 degree in 2050. The Dem Politicians and the MSM have scared the populace that this is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT and many of you have blindly believed them. Why?? Have they been proven to be so honest that they wouldn't lie to manipulate you? All you have to so is look back on the last half dozen years to see that they will tell you anything to increase their power and maintain control over you. WAKE UP!

And that's why when you come to the sex and race questions on forms I don't answer them.

Just changed jobs and I selected "prefer not to say", if I remember correctly. Anymore, they all have an opt out option on those sections and I refuse to be judged based on those arbitrary selections that, despite what liberals may think, you have no control over.

There's a difference between educated and smart. For example, a lot of liberals are educated, but not many of them are smart.
The 100s of members of Chumptown that got arrested for beating the stew out of cops on Jan 6 don't seem all that smart either. Nor the one that shot up the FBI headquarters.

The 100s of members of Chumptown that got arrested for beating the stew out of cops on Jan 6 don't seem all that smart either. Nor the one that shot up the FBI headquarters.
Nor do the people in the Minneapolis area kneeling at the George Floyd statue. Who would have thought that we'd be honoring a violent, drug dealing, multiple-time felon?

Nor do the people in the Minneapolis area kneeling at the George Floyd statue. Who would have thought that we'd be honoring a violent, drug dealing, multiple-time felon?
People are stupid when deciding who to idolize. Hitler was Time's Man of the Year in 1938.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Pretty simple, it's where the educated people live in the state.
Why is Minneapolis’s crime rate so high then if the educated people live there? Shouldn’t we expect a city full of educated people to be smart enough to not commit crimes? You can get off your liberals are smart high horse by the way. It gives people like you a false sense of superiority.

Who “idolizes” statues at US military bases? That’s a strong word that I’m not sure you understand. But what else is new? You’re dumb.
Who else, the racist right winger that fight tooth and nail to not take that crap down. When you put up statues and monuments, you are idolizing them. The racist democrats put them up. Now the racist republicans don’t want them taken down. Go figure.

What do you think the Charlottesville kerfuffle was about? The right wingers were protesting the removal of the confederate statues. Right wingers are against renaming US military bases. Fort Hood, Fort Bragg to name a couple are named after confederate soldiers. Ain’t nothin in Germany named after Rommel or Mengele.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who else, the racist right winger she fight tooth and nail to not take that crap down. When you put up statues and monuments, you are idolizing them. The racist democrats put them up. Now the racist republicans don’t want them taken down. Go figure.

What do you think the Charlottesville kerfuffle was about? The right wingers were protesting the removal of the confederate statues. Right wingers are against renaming US military bases. Fort Hood, Fort Bragg to name a couple are named after confederate soldiers. Ain’t nothin in Germany named after Rommel or Mengele.
Do you know the definition of “idolize”? We can start simple since you’re mentally challenged.

That mentality explains why our education system is as F'ed up as it is. Teach CRT, which defines White people as Oppressors, then remove the oppressors from the ranks. You can then become as Racist as you want in denouncing Racism and our kids continue to be dumbed down and more compliant for their Overlords.

As a Nation and Society, we will become much stronger, if our youth learn that sex is fluid and they can self identify as any gender or combination of genders that they desire on a daily basis. Biology, as a Science, will cease to exist in this Brave New World.

Our English classes will focus only on teaching pronouns, since that is the only part of our language that really matters at the moment. Eventually, Ebonics will replace English as our dominant language.

Math and Science will be limited to keep people from figuring out how badly they've been scammed on Global Warming & Climate Change. In the early 1990's, Al Gore told us that within 7 years the Polar Ice Caps would melt and Manhattan would be underwater. He told us in 1992 that we would be doomed in 10 years. He told us in 2006 that we would be doomed in 10 years. AOC told us in 2017 that we would be doomed in 12 years, as Lucy keeps pulling the football away from Charley Brown. Yet some of you continue to Blindly Believe the Science.

Ask yourself, if a college was offered a Government Grant to study Global Warming in the 1990's, would they turn it down? If that same College was offered a renewal of that Grant, if they found GW, do you see any College turning down that renewal, by saying that they didn't find any GW? There are a lot of colleges getting fat from GW/CC Grants and they will continue to find whatever they need to find to keep the cash flowing. They know that if they don't cash in, some other school will. Even Academic Integrity has a price.

We've literally spent Trillions of dollars to fight GW/CC over the last 40 years and we have a lot of Solyndras and $30Trillion in National DEBT to show for it. All of these wasted Tax Dollars have been estimated to drop Global Temperatures by less than 0.10 degree in 2050. The Dem Politicians and the MSM have scared the populace that this is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT and many of you have blindly believed them. Why?? Have they been proven to be so honest that they wouldn't lie to manipulate you? All you have to so is look back on the last half dozen years to see that they will tell you anything to increase their power and maintain control over you. WAKE UP!

First of all, let me just preface that I am not a fan of race-based hiring or firing. I think it should be based on merit.

That said, when I run into news like this, I think many people just jump to condemnation and demonization, without even bother trying to understand why there was such a deal in the first place. According to the OP's link, more than 60% of the students are non-white, but just 16% of tenured teachers and 27% of probationary teachers are non-white. So it seems that they are trying to make it more similar to the representation of the student body.

Let's also do a thought experiment. If a school has an exceptionally low representation of minority teachers, and they want to encourage more of them to join to make the school more diverse, which should enhance the students' learning with a wider range of teaching experience and background, would you agree to that objective? If they pass a rule which says, if there are two candidates who are EQUALLY qualified, but one is a minority and the other isn't, the rule mandates hiring the minority candidate, will you support such a rule?

Then imagine a scenario where 10 candidates interviewed for the job. One is black and the other are 9. The black candidate was rated the same as a white candidate, and the two far exceeded the remaining 8. By rule, the black candidate is hired. Now candidates typically don't know where they were ranked - they just know whether they were hired or not. As a result, all 9 white candidates will think they get screwed, when in fact, only one did (and only half-ly screwed, because it was a tie).

There seems to be some similarities here.

As for your other rant, well, the "$30 trillions of national debt" has a lot of other factors. How about the War in Iraq / Afghanistan that spanned almost 20 years? I bet that contributed more to the national debt than fighting CC/GW.

As for Al Gore, sounds like a lot of what you said is missing context. Sometimes, Gore was offering a range, such as "there are several predictions on ice cap melting, and it could happen in as little as 7 years." And yet you just take it as "Al Gore said it would melt in 7 years." I give you the benefit of doubt that you are not deliberately cherry-picking the lowest estimate, but just pointing out that you need better context.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Do you know the definition of “idolize”? We can start simple since you’re mentally challenged.

Not BNI, but according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, idolize means "to love or admire to excess."

So to put up statues, it is a form of admiration. The question is, is it excess? Given the Confederate supports values we now condemn, I can see why some people would think of it as excess. Just imagine Germany putting up a statue of Hitler. What kind of message it sends?

That said, unless the person on the statue is extremely racist or evil, in general, I do not support removing their statues. The reason being, I don't believe we should judge a person in a different era using today's moral standard.

Not BNI, but according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, idolize means "to love or admire to excess."

So to put up statues, it is a form of admiration. The question is, is it excess? Given the Confederate supports values we now condemn, I can see why some people would think of it as excess. Just imagine Germany putting up a statue of Hitler. What kind of message it sends?

That said, unless the person on the statue is extremely racist or evil, in general, I do not support removing their statues. The reason being, I don't believe we should judge a person in a different era using today's moral standard.
Robert E. Lee and others weren’t evil when, as traitors to the US, killed US troops? A traitor then is a traitor today. What are you talking about? They should have been hung from a tree outside of the Appomattox Court House. Instead, there were idolized with statues. The statues erected during the Jim Crow era as a symbol and hate to intimidate blacks. Same thing thing with that hideous looking confederate flag. That flag not have been made and sold in the US.

Reactions: Riveting-
Robert E. Lee and others weren’t evil when, as traitors to the US, killed US troops? A traitor then is a traitor today. What are you talking about? They should have been hung from a tree outside of the Appomattox Court House. Instead, there were idolized with statues. The statues erected during the Jim Crow era as a symbol and hate to intimidate blacks. Same thing thing with that hideous looking confederate flag. That flag not have been made and sold in the US.
They could not be hung per terms of the surrender. Otherwise, there would have been no surrender.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Pretty simple, it's where the educated people live in the state.
Actually, most of your more educated people live in the suburbs and rural areas because they can afford to, which tend to then to go more conservative. Your mass urban areas that tend to be your liberal strong holds are not the highly educated sectors.

I am thinking more like past Presidents, who may happen to be a slave owner. It was a different era and I don't think we should judge them based on today's moral standards.

As for Confederate generals, yeah, I don't think there should be a need to put up statues for them, just like I don't think Germany should put up a statue for Hitler.

Who else, the racist right winger she fight tooth and nail to not take that crap down. When you put up statues and monuments, you are idolizing them. The racist democrats put them up. Now the racist republicans don’t want them taken down. Go figure.

Should we name a military base after Floyd? How about Freddy Grey?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
Nope.

I would rather name a military base after Harriet Tubman. Or Dorie Miller.
For a military base, there are many military-related choices that would be far more appropriate - that is, US military choices, not from the despicable confederate army.

There's a difference between educated and smart. For example, a lot of liberals are educated, but not many of them are smart.

Can you please share how you measure "smart" to justify your claim?

Without some consistent way of measuring "smartness", it is just grade school name-calling without any substance. I thought we are waaaaaaay past that kind of immaturity.

The problem with this school agreement is that it is Constitutionally illegal. At the very least the attorneys for the school board and the teacher's union should be fired and disbarred for agreeing to such terms.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
For a military base, there are many military-related choices that would be far more appropriate - that is, US military choices, not from the despicable confederate army.
I hear what you are saying. Harriet Tubman not only led many slaves to freedom through the Underground Railroad but she was also hired by the Union army as a spy during the Civil War. She even received a military pension.

Dorie Miller, naturally a cook in the Navy, during the Pearl Harbor Japanese attack he served on the USS West Virginia. During the attack, the machine gunner was killed. Without formal training on the gun, Miller took control of the machine gun and shot down at least 2 Japanese planes. He was awarded the Navy Cross for his heroism. He later died in combat in 1943 later on the USS Liscome Bay. He already has a soon to be built Gerald Ford class aircraft carrier named after him, the USS Doris Miller.

Without some consistent way of measuring "smartness", it is just grade school name-calling without any substance. I thought we are waaaaaaay past that kind of immaturity.
Smart people generally don’t love government and vote Democrat. Educated people do but smart people don’t. Smart people also want to be left alone. Educated people who vote Democrat want government in our lives. Educated people don’t see the Democrat party as racist. Smart people recognize how racist the Democrat party is.

Making dumb decisions, like defunding the police=lack of smartness.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Making dumb decisions, like defunding the police=lack of smartness.
What about the right wingers wanting to defund the FBI since they had the gall to raid Chump's crib? Are they smart? Or the right winger that shot up the FBI headquarters. Is he smart?

What about the right wingers wanting to defund the FBI since they had the gall to raid Chump's crib? Are they smart? Or the right winger that shot up the FBI headquarters. Is he smart?
Smart people see how dangerously flawed the FBI is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT