ADVERTISEMENT

They did it! IU is off-season national champs for the 20th straight year!

I dont pay much attention to them. Do they even have a recruiting class coming in, or is Sleepy Mike(tm) bringing in a group of poached mercenaries? I wonder how real iu fans are reacting. You know, they type of iu fan (no hillbilly/bandwagon) that enjoys the old fashioned, recruit the high school seniors, develop them, stick around for 4 years sort of thing.

I dont pay much attention to them. Do they even have a recruiting class coming in, or is Sleepy Mike(tm) bringing in a group of poached mercenaries? I wonder how real iu fans are reacting. You know, they type of iu fan (no hillbilly/bandwagon) that enjoys the old fashioned, recruit the high school seniors, develop them, stick around for 4 years sort of thing.
I’m think they have 1 HS recruit coming in. They bought him after Self poached McNeeley during one of Sleepy Mike’s nappy times.

Can someone who's good at photoshop create some
"Offseason National Champion" banners to hang in Ass Hall?
It just so happens that I am ok at Photoshop.

image.png

Stanford coach was fired and WASU coach took that job…Rice did not follow. Carlyle probably didn’t want to play for a new coach and Ballo….well he was just looking for the most money since it’s his 5th year and if he was any good, he would have gone to the nba already (this is at least Purdue fans were told about edey when he stayed for 4 years at Purdue).

Is that Bob Weir next to him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT