ADVERTISEMENT

They are Killing us without Killing us

Lady eloquently explaining what the Harris/Biden admin is doing to her and other families.....

A very direct response to the impact of inflation across the country. For the liberal elite, they are wealthy enough that this problem doesn’t impact them beyond cutting a few perks out of their next vacation.

But for families living paycheck to paycheck and are not on government subsidies, I have no clue how they make ends meet. And in reality, the hard truth is that they aren’t making ends meet without going into debt.

Clown 🤡 economics are responsible for this problem.

Get rid of the clown 🤡 administration including Kamala chameleon

A very direct response to the impact of inflation across the country. For the liberal elite, they are wealthy enough that this problem doesn’t impact them beyond cutting a few perks out of their next vacation.

But for families living paycheck to paycheck and are not on government subsidies, I have no clue how they make ends meet. And in reality, the hard truth is that they aren’t making ends meet without going into debt.

Clown 🤡 economics are responsible for this problem.

Get rid of the clown 🤡 administration including Kamala chameleon

Trump campaign should have immediately reached out to this lady, bought her story, and hired her as an ambassador & featured this video in a nationwide add with her narrative. The lady being from Philadelphia is another bonus.

Trump & campaign is likely smart, but they again missed a major messaging opportunity here. Smart as they are.....sometimes they don't capitalize on the obvious. Great way to capitalize on central issue to Americans.

Last edited:
Trump campaign should have reached out to this lady, bought her story, and hired her as an ambassador & featured this video in a nationwide add with her narrative. The lady being from Philadelphia is another bonus.

Trump & campaign is likely smart, but they again missed a major messaging opportunity here. Smart as they are.....sometimes they don't capitalize on the obvious. Great way to capitalize on central issue to Americans.
Exactly. I would be running that ad every 30 minutes during DNC convention

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT