ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Collusion

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
Democrats allowing illegals from other countries into this country where 70% of their offspring will be voting dem. And the mainstream press is completely on board with this and telling everyone that illegal immigration is ok. Odd that the left was up in arms when they thought foreigners were interfering with our elections yet they're perfectly ok with 100k illegals entering this country every month when they know the dems will be eventually getting votes out of it - completely changing the election results. I guess this collusion is ok because it favors their side.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwinDegrees2
It is immoral.

Cut/limit funding to border support services. Complain about border services.

The Democrat position on the border has absolutely nothing to do with compassion and everything to do with power.

Democrats allowing illegals from other countries into this country where 90%+ will be voting dem. And the mainstream press is completely on board with this. Odd that the left was up in arms when they thought foreigners were interfering with our elections yet they're perfectly ok with 100k illegals entering this country every month.

Lmao yet another idiotic post, no surprise given the idiot posting it.

I mean it’s such a crisis that Trump was gonna close the border but then about faces and says oh I’ll wait a year. Such a crisis that he hangs a plaque at some existing fencing that was being replaced and claims it’s new. Such a crisis that we’ve barely heard diddly about the executive order about the wall. Such a crisis that lo and behold off to Mar a Lago he continues to go.

Do you realize just how incredibly stupid you sound? Wait, of course you don’t. Stupid just begets stupid and you just sit here and feed the meter.

I mean it’s such a crisis that Trump was gonna close the border but then about faces and says oh I’ll wait a year. Such a crisis that he hangs a plaque at some existing fencing that was being replaced and claims it’s new. Such a crisis that we’ve barely heard diddly about the executive order about the wall. Such a crisis that lo and behold off to Mar a Lago he continues to go.

Do you realize just how incredibly stupid you sound? Wait, of course you don’t. Stupid just begets stupid and you just sit here and feed the meter.

Nice rant. Name calling, flipping the discussion to a hate Trump diatribe doesn’t change the main point. The Dems don’t give a crap about the American people.

Nice rant. Name calling, flipping the discussion to a hate Trump diatribe doesn’t change the main point. The Dems don’t give a crap about the American people.

Whatever you say, Bruce. Must be nice walking around with your head stuck up your own ass 24/7.

And please with the not caring. You only care about yourself and no one else. Let’s not pretend you actually give a $hit about others.

Reactions: MANelson85

It’s what they do, resort to name calling and bringing everything back to a Trump hate rant

It’s what they do, resort to name calling and bringing everything back to a Trump hate rant

Do you ever watch Trump? Name calls all day long. The hypocrisy is laughable. Drop the high and mighty nonsense. Y’all are garbage.

Reactions: Bill4411
Do you ever watch Trump? Name calls all day long. The hypocrisy is laughable. Drop the high and mighty nonsense. Y’all are garbage.
I do and for the most part I agree with you. Now, how about commenting on this post. It wasn’t about Trump.

Democrats allowing illegals from other countries into this country where 70% of their offspring will be voting dem. And the mainstream press is completely on board with this and telling everyone that illegal immigration is ok. Odd that the left was up in arms when they thought foreigners were interfering with our elections yet they're perfectly ok with 100k illegals entering this country every month when they know the dems will be eventually getting votes out of it - completely changing the election results. I guess this collusion is ok because it favors their side.
I'll ignore the ridiculous hyperbole and ask if you have any substance behind those claims. Which Democrats are allowing illegal immigrant into the country? Are you saying they are actively at the border waiving them in? Covering up their entrance? Or is it just because they think a wall is dumb, which it is, and is not a fiscally responsible solution to the problem?

Can you point me to where the media says that illegal immigration is OK? I will concede most of the mainstream media is overly sympathetic to the plight of the migrant, but I don't see any of them actively encouraging illegal immigration.

I won't even justify your false equivalency to election interference with a response, that is just silly.

Undocumented immigrants cannot vote in elections, and will not be able to anytime soon at least at the federal level. There is no evidence to suggest that voter fraud amongst undocumented people is any higher than the rest of the US population. I do agree that Democrats want as much legal immigration as possible to attract more voters.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
I do and for the most part I agree with you. Now, how about commenting on this post. It wasn’t about Trump.

What’s to comment about? Chiefboiler laid it out nicely. The post is nothing but unsubstantiated histrionics.

If I was name calling, yes that would be hypocrisy. Maybe read a dictionary?!? Also, I think Trump is a gigantic asshole but I agree with some of his policies. Now resume name calling.

I sure miss the days when you could discuss politics without childish insults and respected the others opinions

Reactions: SKYDOG

The real collision is Trump and your mouth.

Oh sorry, misread that.

If I was name calling, yes that would be hypocrisy. Maybe read a dictionary?!? Also, I think Trump is a gigantic asshole but I agree with some of his policies. Now resume name calling.

I sure miss the days when you could discuss politics without childish insults and respected the others opinions

Idk, you’re on here defending a bunch of lemmings who support an imbecile. The problem with Trump and his supporters is that facts don’t matter. He lies, they believe it. Trump could say one thing, video proof exists of the exact opposite happening, and his lemming followers believe him instead of the proof.

There’s no rationalizing, there’s no reasoning, and in many cases, you have to get on the floor with them to keep things at their level. Is it childish? You betcha. Is it a waste of time? Sometimes, yes. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit around and let ignorance spread because people are either unwilling or incapable of thinking for themselves. And yeah, it sometimes means bringing things down to a third grade level, which in many cases is an insult to third graders. So step off the podium because I really don’t give a $hit any longer.

"If Trump had only signed that deal for the dreamers we wouldn't be in this mess," remarked Judge Flores.

Idk, you’re on here defending a bunch of lemmings who support an imbecile. The problem with Trump and his supporters is that facts don’t matter. He lies, they believe it. Trump could say one thing, video proof exists of the exact opposite happening, and his lemming followers believe him instead of the proof.

There’s no rationalizing, there’s no reasoning, and in many cases, you have to get on the floor with them to keep things at their level. Is it childish? You betcha. Is it a waste of time? Sometimes, yes. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit around and let ignorance spread because people are either unwilling or incapable of thinking for themselves. And yeah, it sometimes means bringing things down to a third grade level, which in many cases is an insult to third graders. So step off the podium because I really don’t give a $hit any longer.

Take your first paragraph, insert any liberal and it’s still correct. Both sides are broken and the two party system will be our downfall

Reactions: SKYDOG
Take your first paragraph, insert any liberal and it’s still correct. Both sides are broken and the two party system will be our downfall
I would not try to equate normal partisanship with what is going on now with some Trump supporters.......nor would I equate any politician with Trump when it comes to lying.
Just yesterday he said.....quite forcefully I might add......that Obama had a policy of separating children from their parents at the border. Obama did do it in some circumstances......like when the parents were criminals. Not a policy.
Then he said he STOPPED Obama's "policy" of separation. A flat out lie, especially considering his policy, courtesy of Sessions, that truly separated families regardless of circumstances.

Many Trumpers will simply believe what he says, with no research whatsoever. Trump knows it, he knows he won't get called on it by any of his own.....including members of Congress.....so he has no reason to change. Not that he ever would, he's been this way his whole life.

There are certainly Dem citizens who are just as stubbornly loyal to a politician but never so many to someone who lies to them on Trump's scale.

Reactions: indy35

And I’d call them out just the same, not defend them.

This thread is a re-election commercial for Trump.

Good job Democrats.

A reliably stupid take. Good job ecouch.

If you don't think that voting Americans consider border security as an issued you need to get off Twitter and engage with main street.

Over a million illegal immigrants a year isn't a winning strategy in Wisconsin.

If you don't think that voting Americans consider border security as an issued you need to get off Twitter and engage with main street.

Over a million illegal immigrants a year isn't a winning strategy in Wisconsin.
If you think it's the number one issue you need to wake up. It's an issue with Trump voters, one he promised to fix. How's that going......other than blaming the dems for not fixing it?

Is cutting off aid to Central America or threatening to close the border or refusing asylum claims supposed to STOP illegals from wanting to come here? Could someone in charge think that through.....please?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT