ADVERTISEMENT

The President is Not to Blame for NATO's Chaos

SDBoiler1

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
New Haven, CT
The President is not to blame for breaking up "the liberal world order".

Europe's own arrogance and stupidity are to blame. It's time they start to carry their own weight and stop relying on the USA to do all of their heavy lifting for them. It's time for them to stop funding their social programs at the expense of their own defense.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/09/no-trump-not-blame-natos-chaos-breaking-liberal-order/
The author lost me when he starts talking about "the leftist", so obviously he has already taken a position that whatever they might say in opposition to his point is to be ignored. Anybody who opposes what he says is wrong because they are a "leftist".

The author lost me when he starts talking about "the leftist", so obviously he has already taken a position that whatever they might say in opposition to his point is to be ignored. Anybody who opposes what he says is wrong because they are a "leftist".
Several untrue and misleading statements in that piece. Don't even agree with the presumed basis of the article.

Last edited:
Before you go off and start saying the author is biased, he’s a college professor in England.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT