ADVERTISEMENT

The Louisville forums blocked me

Jan 12, 2004
Why? Because I just asked a simple question after every Cardinal fan said he was leaving Purdue. I asked how did they know Brohm was leaving Purdue for Louisville? Did he personally call them up and tell them?

I guess they didn’t like that.

Why? Because I just asked a simple question after every Cardinal fan said he was leaving Purdue. I asked how did they know Brohm was leaving Purdue for Louisville? Did he personally call them up and tell them?

I have been banned from the IU forums for the last couple of months. I consider these badges of honor.

Lol - that’s not why you were banned.

LMFAO! I was just calling someone out who called all of us idiot trollers. Not my fault you’re so sensitive that Brohms not going to be the head coach at Louisville

Reactions: Woody-1982
I'm more concerned with the use of exclamation mark AND the absence of a question mark in his statement... I think it's a valid ban on that basis alone.

Are there Louisville trolls here?! --Yes

I’m not sure why you guys go over there. I haven’t been in Kentucky in twenty years and have zero plans to go again. Too white trash for me and I’m sure that board is a bunch of squirrel-eating, Confederate flag waving, camouflage wearing Jethros. At least it should be obvious why we won the war.

Reactions: fred rerun berry
I’m not sure why you guys go over there. I haven’t been in Kentucky in twenty years and have zero plans to go again. Too white trash for me and I’m sure that board is a bunch of squirrel-eating, Confederate flag waving, camouflage wearing Jethros. At least it should be obvious why we won the war.

You know you're desperate when you resort to Civil War smack talk.

Good luck against IU. Hope you crush them.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
That does sound like a fair amount of Kentucky - particularly the greater Lexington area - just not Louisville.

On the board we bitch,scream and yell at Lurkers or Trolls when they stop by-But we seem to think it's OK for us to do the same.Maybe since I am 85 my views are out of touch but I was taught "What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander"

Man, you people are brutal.

I genuinely feel bad for you though. Hopefully your replacement is just as good as Jeff.

Below is the post that earned you a 1 week Blacklist.

So none of you assclowns came over to our board!
I get called that almost every day on this board and yet nobody ever gets banned for doing so. Maybe that's why so many people come and post here. They know they can diss and harass others without fear of retribution.

Why brag about going getting banned from another fan page? Does that make you feel tuff?

I’ve never understood why people brag about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT