ADVERTISEMENT

The 3

HUD628

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
We can all sit and complain about our team when we chuck and miss a bunch of 3s, and feel good about that criticism. I have done it plenty of times in my own living room. But, you know what, in this game we are watching today, you absolutely must shoot and make the 3 point shot. You can't win the big games without it. You just can't. Look at our good winds. Cline saved us at Pitt...Davis vs MSU...made a late comeback tonight...the 3 is key. Hey that rhymed. :)

Reactions: Beeazlebub
We can all sit and complain about our team when we chuck and miss a bunch of 3s, and feel good about that criticism. I have done it plenty of times in my own living room. But, you know what, in this game we are watching today, you absolutely must shoot and make the 3 point shot. You can't win the big games without it. You just can't. Look at our good winds. Cline saved us at Pitt...Davis vs MSU...made a late comeback tonight...the 3 is key. Hey that rhymed. :)

Which is why you can't have offensive no-shows getting big minutes. Painter has to make the difficult change if this team is going to reach its potential.

Which is why you can't have offensive no-shows getting big minutes. Painter has to make the difficult change if this team is going to reach its potential.
STOP WITH POTENTIAL. We have reached our ceiling. And if we can play teams in the tournament with C level guards we may win.

Reactions: Tegray1
ha ha, that did ryhume and you are so wright, the three would have saved us...dang it

The 3 is our weakness on both sides of the ball. We aren't consistent enough on offense, and on defense we don't guard them well. We do this thing where we're man to man and then do a double up when we think a guy might shoot, but then he sees the other guy wide open so he passes to him. That guy has a wide open 3 shot. IU killed us on that tonight. Most of their 3 point shots were wide open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT