ADVERTISEMENT

Thank God

I'll take, and adapt, an old saying from my grandfather . . . .

After Brohm's post-game comments, these UofL fans are as nervous as a dog sh*tting a peach seed.
Nervous about what??? You should be the nervous ones. He is your coach .He is not ours to lose. Our school is hiring a new coach and if it's not him it will be someone else . It's actually really exciting for us....but nerve racking for you thinking you might lose your coach. Don't kid yourself dude.

It's not Brohm or bust for Louisville, for Purdue, i think it might be.

Nervous about what??? You should be the nervous ones. He is your coach .He is not ours to lose. Our school is hiring a new coach and if it's not him it will be someone else . It's actually really exciting for us....but nerve racking for you thinking you might lose your coach. Don't kid yourself dude.

Well this certainly is a change of tone from all your previous posts

Maybe not.for you, but for others that have posted on our board over the last 2 weeks it is Brohm or bust for Louisville.

Reactions: Boilerbuck

That's precious! You clowns are so emotionally invested in Brohm, and you're kidding nobody. The gnashing of teeth on the UofL forum has been interesting.

Ok, so the reason you are on this board is what? That's what I thought! Good luck in your search.

I honestly wouldn't let my guard down until Louisville actually announce a coach hire. While I do believe Brohm intends to stay at Purdue as of this moment, people have had their minds changed by some sales pitches before.

That said, I find it hilarious that Louisville fans keep mentioning Nick Saban to Alabama situation. LOUISVILLE AIN'T ALABAMA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT