ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4th! All hell broke loose when I was on Holiday.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Over in Ireland šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ for 9 days:
Added USC and UCLA to B1G. Not a big fan of it for true student athletes, but great for fans that want to travel. A $$$ā€™s decision.
Thought weā€™d go into the fourth with 3-4 commitments and BOOM! Several quality athletes committed while I was away. Havenā€™t even had the chance to read about all of them yet as I couldnā€™t get my link working on European wi-fi. Got the forbidden 403 statement. GBI has better security than my other established accounts and e-Mail. Go GBI!!!
With that said, I may do a GO FUND ME for Germany trip so we can get more recruits. You know ā€¦ all part of the NIL program. Thinking about ā€œBEER MEā€ for Germany! šŸ§ Afraid it will net zero bucks, but it is better than sitting at the corner traffic lights like the bums do for liquor and drug money.

Last edited:
Over in Ireland šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ for 9 days:
Added USC and UCLA to B1G. Not a big fan of it for true student athletes, but great for fans that want to travel. A $$$ā€™s decision.
Thought weā€™d go into the fourth with 3-4 commitments and BOOM! Several quality athletes committed while I was away. Havenā€™t even had the chance to read about all of them yet as I couldnā€™t get my link working on European wi-fi. Got the forbidden 403 statement. GBI has better security than my other established accounts and e-Mail. Go GBI!!!
With that said, I may do a GO FUND ME for Germany trip so we can get more recruits. You know ā€¦ all part of the NIL program. Thinking about ā€œBEER MEā€ for Germany! šŸ§ Afraid it will net zero bucks, but it is better than sitting at the corner traffic lights like the bums do for liquor and drug money.
Germany has started seeing a lot more football programs pop up. We have hosted nine foreign exchange students from Germany. A few years ago one of them went home and started a football program that got sponsored a year later. He sent pictures all of the time of their games and holy cow the size of those offensive lineman! Iā€™m surprised we donā€™t have coaches over there scouting for those ginormous human beings! It would be really interesting to get them into a prep school where they could learn proper technique. Weā€™re talking 6ā€™6ā€ tall and 300+ pounds. They t foot work from playing soccer. I just donā€™t know about their hands and the technique of staying low. But you canā€™t teach size

Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
ADVERTISEMENT