ADVERTISEMENT

TBT

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
Haven't seen much talk about this yet. Tomorrow the Men of Mackey play ASSembly Ball in the 2nd round. I was looking at some of the other rosters, and there's some damn good teams out there. Check out Kentucky's and Kansas'.

Only bad thing is that more alums weren't able to play. On the TBT site, Purdue only has 5 guys that went to Purdue and Indiana has 8. Though I don't think Troy Williams can play because of injury.

Only bad thing is that more alums weren't able to play. On the TBT site, Purdue only has 5 guys that went to Purdue and Indiana has 8. Though I don't think Troy Williams can play because of injury.
And out of the five ex-Purdue players on the roster, only one dedicated his full allotment of eligibility to Purdue. This may rub some people the wrong way, but IMO the only full-blooded Boiler on that roster is Sasha Stefanovic. You could make the case for Hunter, but damn we could have used another stabilizing, reliable senior guard in '23 against FDU. Sorry Eric, but that last second move to Butler royally pissed me off.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
And out of the five ex-Purdue players on the roster, only one dedicated his full allotment of eligibility to Purdue. This may rub some people the wrong way, but IMO the only full-blooded Boiler on that roster is Sasha Stefanovic. You could make the case for Hunter, but damn we could have used another stabilizing, reliable senior guard in '23 against FDU. Sorry Eric, but that last second move to Butler royally pissed me off.
Well, he probably didn’t like that an “unknown” Frosh was better than him and took his starter mins. But yeah, woulda been nice if EHJ woulda stuck around and been cool with a backup role.

Might as well. They won't to be hanging a banner for anything else in basketball over the next few years in basketball.

They better be careful with the other banners though. Those things are so old that they might fall down or rip if anything is done those to them.
I heard they don't want to clean them because they are infested with some endangered moths.

totally disagree. Gave his heart and soul to this university and honestly got nothing but grief for it from many here and elsewhere on the anonymous internet. I'm happy he took it on himself to stretch out there and for that 1 year of what you hope is a glorious thing. If that didn't happen, so be it. He deserved the opportunity and he took it. Kudo's to him.

I'm actually surprised there weren't more Purdue players. But I guess it's really about getting invited and accepting. There are a few Indiana players I'd like to see playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT